Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,849 members, 7,862,779 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:12 AM

Spiritual Digest For The Day 3rd Of October 2016 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Digest For The Day 3rd Of October 2016 (319 Views)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 9th Of June 2016 / Spiritual Digest For The Day 29th Of March 2016 / Spiritual Digest For The Day 3rd Of February 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 3rd Of October 2016 by jonatoye(m): 9:55am On Oct 03, 2016
Good Morning! How was your Night?

Focus: His Yoke is easy

QUOTE FOR THE DAY
If you must enter into the rest prepared by the Lord for your life in various aspects of life; you must submit your entire life to taking the yoke of the Lord upon you!!!

BIBLE VERSE FOR THE DAY
"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light." (Matthew 11:28-30 NIV).
Irrespective of who you are and how you live your life; the fact still remains that you are under a yoke. No man can live on his own without a driving force controlling every action and inaction. The yoke which you take upon you determines your lifestyle.

Each time you see men that are addicted to strong drinks, cigarette, lying, adultery, fornication, idolatry and the likes; you have seen a man under the yoke of sin. The action and inaction of such a man will not be different from that of the devil.

Anything called yoke does not allow a man to live freely on its own. However, the yoke of the Lord is not burdensome but a type that gives rest. It is the type of yoke that makes a man to remain faithful to his spouse, employer, divine mandate, responsibility and God the maker of all.

Most of the problems we have as believers sometimes are as a result of detaching ourselves from the yoke of the Lord. To live according to God's divine purpose, we must accept to take His yoke upon us.
-------
Lord! Help me to take your yoke upon me and dwell within the circumference of your will in Jesus name. Amen!!!
-------
#- Taking the yoke of the Lord upon you is vital and critical to having the desired rest in various aspects of life -#

Grace to you in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Have a Fruitful Week Ahead!!!

(1) (Reply)

Today On Seasoned Apologist / Theives In The Sanctuary 2 / The Love Of Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.