Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Happy Birthday To Kelechi Iheanacho - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Happy Birthday To Kelechi Iheanacho (612 Views)

Kelechi Iheanacho Wore Igbo Cap To Leicester City Vs Swansea Game / Yaya Toure Leaves Kelechi Iheanacho In An Imbroglio Over Man Of The Match Mixup / Kelechi Iheanacho Signs 2-year Extension Deal With Man City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Kelechi Iheanacho by Africanpoint(m): 10:32am On Oct 03, 2016
Kelechi Iheanacho who was part of the winning team during the 2013 Under 18 world cup in United Arab Emirates turns 20 Today he was born on the 03 of October 2016 he currently played for Manchester City As a Striker . He is now a part of the Nigeria Super Eagles Team .Happy Birthday #KelechiIheanachoat20

Re: Happy Birthday To Kelechi Iheanacho by BEENUEL(m): 10:35am On Oct 03, 2016
Iamnawty, will you marry him? undecided........almost on every-early thread........Marriage threads though embarassed

I will like to Profess my like-like here for you. kiss
Re: Happy Birthday To Kelechi Iheanacho by IamNawty(f): 11:54am On Oct 03, 2016
BEENUEL:
Iamnawty, will you marry him? undecided........almost on every-early thread........Marriage threads though embarassed

I will like to Profess my like-like here for you. kiss

(1) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa Dropped Ahead Nigeria Vs Zambia Clash / First Black Player To Score An Hat-trick / Wayne Rooney Mocked By One Magazine In England (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.