Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,861 members, 7,956,247 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:34 AM

I'm Free Indeed!!!!!!!!!!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Free Indeed!!!!!!!!!!!! (1010 Views)

Free Indeed / Free Indeed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Free Indeed!!!!!!!!!!!! by frubben(m): 12:24pm On Oct 03, 2016
I'm free indeed
In Christ l'm free indeed
Was blind but now I see
It's who i"m met to be

I am indeed free from the shackles of organize religion, free from the slavery, and bondage. Free from saving all these men of gold, and enriching them.

AM FREE!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: I'm Free Indeed!!!!!!!!!!!! by Vick4rill(m): 2:38pm On Oct 03, 2016
frubben:
I'm free indeed
In Christ l'm free indeed
Was blind but now I see
It's who i"m met to be

I am indeed free from the shackles of organize religion, free from the slavery, and bondage. Free from saving all these men of gold, and enriching them.

AM FREE!!!!!!!!
bro, we the xtians dont care, it is ur life live it as u want.if u are truly free as u proclaim, u shldnt ve broadcast it in order to get affirmation.this goes a long way to show that u still doubt ur new faith. pls b4 ur colleagues comes here to applaud u. have it at the back of ur mind that there are millions and billions of great and wonderful people, who still worship this God

2 Likes

Re: I'm Free Indeed!!!!!!!!!!!! by frubben(m): 3:13pm On Oct 03, 2016
Vick4rill:
bro, we the xtians dont care, it is ur life live it as u want.if u are truly free as u proclaim, u shldnt ve broadcast it in order to get affirmation.this goes a long way to show that u still doubt ur new faith. pls b4 ur colleagues comes here to applaud u. have it at the back of ur mind that there are millions and billions of great and wonderful people, who still worship this God

SMH, if u were not quick to comment, u would have seen where I said "in christ am free indeed". When I say organize religion I mean paying tithe and worshiping pastors. Am still a strong and faithful Christian who loves God with all his heart. So bro Waka pass

1 Like

Re: I'm Free Indeed!!!!!!!!!!!! by honourhim: 3:26pm On Oct 03, 2016
Vick4rill:

you didnt read the op well. pjs read again.
Re: I'm Free Indeed!!!!!!!!!!!! by Vick4rill(m): 4:13pm On Oct 03, 2016
frubben:

SMH, if u were not quick to comment, u would have seen where I said "in christ am free indeed". When I say organize religion I mean paying tithe and worshiping pastors. Am still a strong and faithful Christian who loves God with all his heart. So bro Waka pass
apologies bro. nw i understand. may God strengthen u the more.
Re: I'm Free Indeed!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 03, 2016
frubben:

very very good,see no one gives a damn if you are an atheist or a christian but don't just disturb the peace of others,,,
congrats bro ,you have taken the path of benjamin franklin
Re: I'm Free Indeed!!!!!!!!!!!! by SamJed(m): 4:41pm On Oct 03, 2016
frubben:

paying tithe What is the freedom in not paying tithe Christians are supposed to pay tithe... Malachi 3...matthew 24:24...
Re: I'm Free Indeed!!!!!!!!!!!! by frubben(m): 4:51pm On Oct 03, 2016
stephenmorris:
very very good,see no one gives a damn if you are an atheist or a christian but don't just disturb the peace of others,,,

Disturbing the peace I come ur room come make noise??

1 Like

Re: I'm Free Indeed!!!!!!!!!!!! by winner01(m): 5:09pm On Oct 03, 2016
stephenmorris:
The peace of others on a religion section?

What is wrong with these people? undecided

1 Like

Re: I'm Free Indeed!!!!!!!!!!!! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:44pm On Oct 03, 2016
winner01:
The peace of others on a religion section?

What is wrong with these people? undecided

I just tire oo

2 Likes

Re: I'm Free Indeed!!!!!!!!!!!! by honourhim: 7:00pm On Oct 03, 2016
stephenmorris:

Are you a psychiatric case? You opened a thread thanking Seun and other atheists here for opening your eyes to become an atheist, and here someone is also happy about being free from religious dogma and you are stupid enough to tell him not to disturb others. Are you so foolish?
Re: I'm Free Indeed!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 03, 2016
honourhim:

Are you a psychiatric case? You opened a thread thanking Seun and other atheists here for opening your eyes to become an atheist, and here someone is also happy about being free from religious dogma and you are stupid enough to tell him not to disturb others. Are you so foolish?
guy, i beg you, always have sense its not by force to be a fool ,haba,dem dey pay you money to talk anyhow?am only happy that is the first stage of enlightenment in the search for truth,and i did not thank seun for making me an atheist i chose atheism myself after weighing down the evidence for both God existence and non existence
Re: I'm Free Indeed!!!!!!!!!!!! by honourhim: 8:33pm On Oct 03, 2016
stephenmorris:
guy, i beg you, always have sense its not by force to be a fool ,haba,dem dey pay you money to talk anyhow?am only happy that is the first stage of enlightenment in the search for truth,and i did not thank seun for making me an atheist i chose atheism myself after weighing down the evidence for both God existence and non existence

Your stupidity tells you that its only when you mention the word "thank you" that you have actually thanked somebody. SMH.
My point is that you shouldnt tell him not to disturb anybody's peace.
Re: I'm Free Indeed!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 03, 2016
honourhim:

Your stupidity tells you that its only when you mention the word "thank you" that you have actually thanked somebody. SMH.
grin grin grin go and learn wisdom from sonof1ucifer he teaches children like you wisdom
Re: I'm Free Indeed!!!!!!!!!!!! by frank317: 8:40pm On Oct 03, 2016
Vick4rill:
apologies bro. nw i understand. may God strengthen u the more.

Lol, so now that u understand, it is right for him to broadcast it? I expect u to still condemn him for broadcasting in the first place. So does his broadcasting his belief status show that he still have doubt?

1 Like

Re: I'm Free Indeed!!!!!!!!!!!! by frank317: 9:00pm On Oct 03, 2016
honourhim:

Watch the way u insult... Dear loving Jesus will put u in hell. Do u want to go to hell? Be careful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Free Indeed!!!!!!!!!!!! by frubben(m): 10:58pm On Oct 03, 2016
frank317:

Lol, so now that u understand, it is right for him to broadcast it? I expect u to still condemn him for broadcasting in the first place. So does his broadcasting his belief status show that he still have doubt?

Please fill me in. Doubt about wa?
Re: I'm Free Indeed!!!!!!!!!!!! by honourhim: 11:15pm On Oct 03, 2016
stephenmorris:
grin grin grin go and learn wisdom from sonof1ucifer he teaches children like you wisdom

You actually needs to go and learn wisdom
Re: I'm Free Indeed!!!!!!!!!!!! by honourhim: 11:16pm On Oct 03, 2016
frank317:

Watch the way u insult... Dear loving Jesus will put u in hell. Do u want to go to hell? Be careful
Re: I'm Free Indeed!!!!!!!!!!!! by Vick4rill(m): 11:47pm On Oct 03, 2016
frank317:

i dnt ve tym for baseless arguement. so pls swap.
Re: I'm Free Indeed!!!!!!!!!!!! by frank317: 5:25am On Oct 04, 2016
Vick4rill:
i dnt ve tym for baseless arguement. so pls swap.
No need to argue... Just pointed out the hypocrisy in ya all Christians. Now that u know he is a Christian, does ur first comment on this thread change? Or does it make u a hypocrite?

Just watch urself before u wreck urself.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Recognize A Mixed - Grace Gospel - Paul Ellis / Fellow Christians What If You Were In Father Abraham's Shoes / THANKSGIVIVG- A Tool For Mindblowing Church Growth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.