Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,362 members, 7,957,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:09 AM

PDP Supporters In Edo Sit On Floor & Block Roads As They Protest Over Results - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Supporters In Edo Sit On Floor & Block Roads As They Protest Over Results (32724 Views)

Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) / Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers / Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Supporters In Edo Sit On Floor & Block Roads As They Protest Over Results by livebullet(m): 6:03pm On Oct 03, 2016
Pdp is wasting their time....y not go to court

1 Like

Re: PDP Supporters In Edo Sit On Floor & Block Roads As They Protest Over Results by Remii(m): 6:05pm On Oct 03, 2016
PatrickAnyanwu:
Defend your votes. This is good, it shows that the people will not allow their votes to be manipulated.
you defend before result is announced, after then only electoral tribunal can change the outcome.

1 Like

Re: PDP Supporters In Edo Sit On Floor & Block Roads As They Protest Over Results by JerryTob: 6:07pm On Oct 03, 2016
Orikinla:
[size=20pt]Rent A Crowd Unlimited.
N1, 000 per protester without placard.
N2, 000 per protester with placard.
N5, 000 per recruiter.
N100, 000 per group leader.
N1, 000, 000 for leader of street protest.
N5, 000, 000 for chief organiser of street protest.

All fees must be paid five days in advance before protest.[/size].

The demonitization of politics would be he final redempion of governance in Nigeria.people fight over everything but money is what is promoing crime here.
It is soo annoying and all hese corrupt people would not stop killing and miaming.
In order o give. The real people that wanna lead this country its right heritage,Money must be taken away.
I heard. That in the US accounts. Are freezed once election months sets in.
I think money is having too much control blurring and dymestifying the right minds of poliicians. And creating one monster in a person to see another monster in another person.
Mobilization policy. Must. Change. So motivation
Re: PDP Supporters In Edo Sit On Floor & Block Roads As They Protest Over Results by hommespecia: 6:07pm On Oct 03, 2016
Masculity:
How I wish masses would wake up from there deep slumber.

Politicians would always use and dump you for God sake. Hustle, make money be yourself. They are bunch of th**fs.

Imagine what is happening in House or Rep. They shared our money without party differences, God answered our prayers, within them someone exposed them, join hands together and suspend him.
bro your too much,you've just said it all.

1 Like

Re: PDP Supporters In Edo Sit On Floor & Block Roads As They Protest Over Results by gateleo(m): 6:21pm On Oct 03, 2016
Gkemz:

because we live in a society whereby the people's vote doesn't count.

Wait...till 2099 before bore yah vote go count...
Re: PDP Supporters In Edo Sit On Floor & Block Roads As They Protest Over Results by southernbelle(f): 6:28pm On Oct 03, 2016
gigabyte13:
Hope this are not redeemed church members?? Until l see pastor lze Iyamu, his wife and children sitting with this people, then the hustle for this guys on the floor is real.
kiss

1 Like

Re: PDP Supporters In Edo Sit On Floor & Block Roads As They Protest Over Results by nightmile: 6:30pm On Oct 03, 2016
Gkemz:

You can only be sure of your community where u voted..this is poverty mentality.

1 Like

Re: PDP Supporters In Edo Sit On Floor & Block Roads As They Protest Over Results by yinkslinks(m): 6:32pm On Oct 03, 2016
bro not this one, trust me. this pastor guy will win at the court. time shall tell
frubben:

Even if pdp go to court, dey will not still win. Oshio owns the court and the judge
Re: PDP Supporters In Edo Sit On Floor & Block Roads As They Protest Over Results by famology(m): 6:35pm On Oct 03, 2016
frubben:

Even if pdp go to court, dey will not still win. Oshio owns the court and the judge
If rivers guber election was nt upturned,pdp shld nt waist money nd time in court.

1 Like

Re: PDP Supporters In Edo Sit On Floor & Block Roads As They Protest Over Results by Abagworo(m): 6:36pm On Oct 03, 2016
This one na small. 2019 they will commit suicide. Do unto others as you would wish to be done. Until APC avenges what they did in Rivers State by killing people and writing result will I view it as balanced. Right now PDP never see chomchin.
Re: PDP Supporters In Edo Sit On Floor & Block Roads As They Protest Over Results by Jesusloveyou: 6:44pm On Oct 03, 2016
jossy4joseph:
Of a truth Ize Iyamu of the PDP won Edo state election but the results where changed over night to favour APC.
PDP should go to court to reclaim their stolen mandate
a simple question for u if u are from edo state, who win in ur poling-unit, becos apc win in my ward, @ eghosa gram sch, and everyone i ask d same question even pdp fans in egor/oredo LGA they all agree apc won in their ward , so where is d change of result?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Supporters In Edo Sit On Floor & Block Roads As They Protest Over Results by Collins9156(m): 6:49pm On Oct 03, 2016
What i saw about Nigeria are about to happen, a massive revolution from list expected State and it consume the entire Nation.
I cried out in that revelation but nothing can be done.

The rich could not escape and the President ,please pray for him

We should always pray Nigeria .

Calamity on sight.
Re: PDP Supporters In Edo Sit On Floor & Block Roads As They Protest Over Results by Jesusloveyou: 7:14pm On Oct 03, 2016
yinkslinks:
bro not this one, trust me. this pastor guy will win at the court. time shall tell
which result wil they present in court, is it d one they fabricated from their situation room? or d one they were posting on-net?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Supporters In Edo Sit On Floor & Block Roads As They Protest Over Results by Ennie41: 7:15pm On Oct 03, 2016
Dem go grow zobo tire... No b naija we dey

1 Like

Re: PDP Supporters In Edo Sit On Floor & Block Roads As They Protest Over Results by bigerboy200: 7:17pm On Oct 03, 2016
Gkemz:

Did d people's vote count in Rivers state?? Just curious tho

1 Like

Re: PDP Supporters In Edo Sit On Floor & Block Roads As They Protest Over Results by Kenobus: 7:40pm On Oct 03, 2016
RealJaneDoe:
Lol dem go protest taya
That is a very foolish comment. Are you not well?
Re: PDP Supporters In Edo Sit On Floor & Block Roads As They Protest Over Results by PastorOla1: 7:54pm On Oct 03, 2016
They had thought they will form the next government in Edo State but slipped again. This is not a genuine protest this is born out of HUNGER!!! Nothing 4 PDP!!!!

1 Like

Re: PDP Supporters In Edo Sit On Floor & Block Roads As They Protest Over Results by PROWESX(m): 8:08pm On Oct 03, 2016
protest because of a politician God forbid because thier children are there and they didnt come out to protest under the sun for them.but we the masses protest for them and got molest by security men and some will even lost thier life in the process.

1 Like

Re: PDP Supporters In Edo Sit On Floor & Block Roads As They Protest Over Results by yedidiah(m): 8:18pm On Oct 03, 2016
Yes! Keep the spirit. Let us do Tahir square all-over again. How many positive judgements have come from the courts
Re: PDP Supporters In Edo Sit On Floor & Block Roads As They Protest Over Results by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 03, 2016
If PDP can not use everything within her means to fight the theft that went on Edo whether legally or otherwise then PDP should forget 2019 because by then the election will be even worst!

They should not even bother taking part in 2019 if they don't fight for Edo state!

1 Like

Re: PDP Supporters In Edo Sit On Floor & Block Roads As They Protest Over Results by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 03, 2016
Abagworo:
This one na small. 2019 they will commit suicide. Do unto others as you would wish to be done. Until APC avenges what they did in Rivers State by killing people and writing result will I view it as balanced. Right now PDP never see chomchin.

Nigeria as we know it is drowning

Some of u are still concerned about PDP vs APC

1 Like

Re: PDP Supporters In Edo Sit On Floor & Block Roads As They Protest Over Results by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 03, 2016
timothy2396:
PDP and protests are like 5 and 6

someone should borrow me Jacob Zuma picture abeg...

1 Like

Re: PDP Supporters In Edo Sit On Floor & Block Roads As They Protest Over Results by magstan: 8:50pm On Oct 03, 2016
For dis to be happening dis way dat shows dat APC did not really won d election. It was rigged thinking that people will not know
Re: PDP Supporters In Edo Sit On Floor & Block Roads As They Protest Over Results by ensamy(m): 9:11pm On Oct 03, 2016
Can't Obaseki just be a good gentleman and take the mandate and give to Iyamu and tell him ' Take na you win, the election was rigged for me'.
If he does this the world will remember him for that, but if not he will only bef remembered by Edo people as thier past governor.

1 Like

Re: PDP Supporters In Edo Sit On Floor & Block Roads As They Protest Over Results by OgundeleT(m): 9:45pm On Oct 03, 2016
they should show us the results with them if the one inec declared was not the correct results

1 Like

Re: PDP Supporters In Edo Sit On Floor & Block Roads As They Protest Over Results by Thomthom(m): 10:44pm On Oct 03, 2016
Some persons are just stupid people took transport to polling unit to cast their vote because they wnted to change some zombie stupid change now, they stole the mandate and you expect them to go home and sleep.. This people are benin and igbo bussiness men that will pay all the expenses incured by APC in form of Tax .. Am not PDP or APC but some stupid jobless youth should sit down sometimes and reason
Re: PDP Supporters In Edo Sit On Floor & Block Roads As They Protest Over Results by Ryabcool(m): 1:57am On Oct 04, 2016
OmoAjowa7:
Chai! Wailers are very petty. And if you go check, you'll find out most of them are Ndi-Fanyogo from the land of the rising dru......

Even after one week, dem never still recover cheesy

My friend Shukudaberu aka Justiceleague1 from Ebonyi is still forming Tupac because PDP lost grin

Shukudaberu had me in stitches. My God you tribal warriors won't kill me grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: PDP Supporters In Edo Sit On Floor & Block Roads As They Protest Over Results by basadenet: 6:49am On Oct 04, 2016
Most people knew that the Edo election will be rigged so it is not a surprise. Inec is totally corrupt and needs totally overhauling.
Re: PDP Supporters In Edo Sit On Floor & Block Roads As They Protest Over Results by nograv: 8:52am On Oct 04, 2016
All symptoms of a broken political system. If people trusted the system would they feel the need to have a sit down protest??
Re: PDP Supporters In Edo Sit On Floor & Block Roads As They Protest Over Results by Justiceleague1: 11:35am On Oct 04, 2016
OmoAjowa7:
Chai! Wailers are very petty. And if you go check, you'll find out most of them are Ndi-Fanyogo from the land of the rising dru......

Even after one week, dem never still recover cheesy

My friend Shukudaberu aka Justiceleague1 from Ebonyi is still forming Tupac because PDP lost grin

lolss,dem døn free u hahaha...see as u lean,see craw craw...finfunn..abeg wey ma handky o.. grin grin
Re: PDP Supporters In Edo Sit On Floor & Block Roads As They Protest Over Results by adekolaelect(m): 2:09pm On Oct 04, 2016
Laziness & Jobless turned people To Madness .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? / Communities Where Residents Use Same River For Cooking, Drinking and Defecating / Dino Melaye Spends Holiday With His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.