Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Fresh $30million Found In Bank Accounts Linked To Patience Jonathan (pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fresh $30million Found In Bank Accounts Linked To Patience Jonathan (pic) (26943 Views)

Court Unfreezes 16 Accounts Belonging To Patience Jonathan / EFCC Discovers N6bn Hotel In Abuja Linked To Patience Jonathan / Jonathan Could Have Given $20m To Patience, Says Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh $30million Found In Bank Accounts Linked To Patience Jonathan (pic) by DMerciful(m): 3:28pm On Oct 03, 2016
You want more zombeic reaction?
MKO4ever:
for those who do not understand, $30m is about N20 billion naira
Re: Fresh $30million Found In Bank Accounts Linked To Patience Jonathan (pic) by kabaka1: 3:29pm On Oct 03, 2016
Cock and Bull story. Nothing Nothing go happen to her. We just have a toothless system wey nogo fit do nothing even if they find all d evidence in this world to convict this theif thief people amongst us

2 Likes

Re: Fresh $30million Found In Bank Accounts Linked To Patience Jonathan (pic) by driy65(m): 3:29pm On Oct 03, 2016
MKO4ever:
for those who do not understand, $30m is about N1.2 trillion naira
TRI''ION Afonja u need basic elementary mathematics education

4 Likes

Re: Fresh $30million Found In Bank Accounts Linked To Patience Jonathan (pic) by vengertime: 3:29pm On Oct 03, 2016

1 Like

Re: Fresh $30million Found In Bank Accounts Linked To Patience Jonathan (pic) by qleap2all(m): 3:29pm On Oct 03, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Another Media story to wet down the dry throats of gullible Nigerians for the new week

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dear Buhari thank you for recovering our Monies from Corrupt leaders grin grin But we need power, good roads, lovely railways etc
I am sure you don't use any of those social infrastructure you mentioned. Things are getting better, at least energy

1 Like

Re: Fresh $30million Found In Bank Accounts Linked To Patience Jonathan (pic) by habsydiamond(m): 3:29pm On Oct 03, 2016
E be like say dem use dollars do this woman. Who she go say get this one now. Maybe her great grand grand mother.

1 Like

Re: Fresh $30million Found In Bank Accounts Linked To Patience Jonathan (pic) by Markachi666(m): 3:33pm On Oct 03, 2016
Court conviction I prefer to media trial which has convicted Dasuki, Tinubu, Metu, Fashola, Buratai, FFK, GEJ, Peter Obi, Buhari, Mbaka, Fayose, Ambode, Rochas etc

2 Likes

Re: Fresh $30million Found In Bank Accounts Linked To Patience Jonathan (pic) by vengertime: 3:33pm On Oct 03, 2016
oduastates:
Those are just medical bills.
Ever wonder how much she has lodged in Mauritius,Cayman, Panama etc
when will thiefnubuu bring back his loot in your Panama

1 Like

Re: Fresh $30million Found In Bank Accounts Linked To Patience Jonathan (pic) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:35pm On Oct 03, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Another Media story to wet down the dry throats of gullible Nigerians for the new week

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dear Buhari thank you for recovering our Monies from Corrupt leaders grin grin But we need power, good roads, lovely railways etc
So corruption should be left to thrive?

1 Like

Re: Fresh $30million Found In Bank Accounts Linked To Patience Jonathan (pic) by VIPERVENOM(m): 3:36pm On Oct 03, 2016
okosodo:
We know that turai contolled nigeria for six months but nobody is bold enough to ask her how far. But somebody that was never a political appointee neither did she hold any office, hausa people together with their slaves are carring her matter on their head
peshe was the first lady........and a civil servant......at d same time..and u say she didn't hold any office? u need ogun slap

2 Likes

Re: Fresh $30million Found In Bank Accounts Linked To Patience Jonathan (pic) by PierreDeFermat(m): 3:36pm On Oct 03, 2016
updatechange:
The most educated, prettiest, and the most crooked headed fraudulent first lady in the history of Naijiria.
this fat ugly woman? Ok.

1 Like

Re: Fresh $30million Found In Bank Accounts Linked To Patience Jonathan (pic) by Ekeke1(m): 3:37pm On Oct 03, 2016
We r tired

1 Like

Re: Fresh $30million Found In Bank Accounts Linked To Patience Jonathan (pic) by lizzy5: 3:38pm On Oct 03, 2016
we have money that can survive everyone in this country.but bad leadership didnt make it to come to reality.God will judge.

1 Like

Re: Fresh $30million Found In Bank Accounts Linked To Patience Jonathan (pic) by Yannny: 3:38pm On Oct 03, 2016
As far as I am concern POLITICS IN NIGERIAN is the most lucrative job in the WORLD...

2 Likes

Re: Fresh $30million Found In Bank Accounts Linked To Patience Jonathan (pic) by PierreDeFermat(m): 3:39pm On Oct 03, 2016
Upon all these allegations,she'll still walk out of the court a free woman,lets stop deceiving ourselves. These people are above the law.
Let people vote for me to become governor of Oyo state too,i'll pack my billions of naira and enjoy my life afterall,we're in a lawless country where government officials are above the law,steal money and walk away scott free.

1 Like

Re: Fresh $30million Found In Bank Accounts Linked To Patience Jonathan (pic) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:39pm On Oct 03, 2016
chrisxxx:
Coming from sahara liars? Till then.
When the same Sahara Reporters published the story on Buratai's property, did you call them liars? What type of brains do you wailers have?

2 Likes

Re: Fresh $30million Found In Bank Accounts Linked To Patience Jonathan (pic) by NovusHomo(m): 3:40pm On Oct 03, 2016
Zikavirus:
thief

You haven't seen/heard anything yet. It's just starting.

1 Like

Re: Fresh $30million Found In Bank Accounts Linked To Patience Jonathan (pic) by focus7: 3:42pm On Oct 03, 2016
her followers should come here and tell us it's her salary as a former first lady.

I said in one thread that she and her husband will be in prison now in some other countries.

Unfortunately the pathetic followers are same that are quick to blame Buhari for the current recession, they look away from the fact that their hero and heroine has looted their presents and their future together.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fresh $30million Found In Bank Accounts Linked To Patience Jonathan (pic) by sekem: 3:42pm On Oct 03, 2016
[size=20pt]Chai, Mama Piss, Diarisgod o![/size] cry

1 Like

Re: Fresh $30million Found In Bank Accounts Linked To Patience Jonathan (pic) by Bimpe29: 3:42pm On Oct 03, 2016
The fraud perpetrated by Mama Peace was mind boggling and reckless

1 Like

Re: Fresh $30million Found In Bank Accounts Linked To Patience Jonathan (pic) by thedarkside: 3:43pm On Oct 03, 2016
updatechange:
The most educated, prettiest, and the most crooked headed fraudulent first lady in the history of Naijiria.

you people never tried to understand the mentality of south-southerners...we are good people,but you dont put us around money....we believe in dog-eat-dog theory...

i was surprised that you people voted jonathan after yar -dua..you realy dont get it...

3 Likes

Re: Fresh $30million Found In Bank Accounts Linked To Patience Jonathan (pic) by NovusHomo(m): 3:43pm On Oct 03, 2016
Bolustic:
This is 6 million dollars more than what Mark Zuckerberg is investing in Andela, Lagos. Some people are just wicked.

GEJ cannot feign ignorance of his wife's actions yet some people would still tag him their hero, Hero of Corruption.

"Hero" to them, toothless bulldog in his own household. grin

2 Likes

Re: Fresh $30million Found In Bank Accounts Linked To Patience Jonathan (pic) by Bizibi(m): 3:45pm On Oct 03, 2016
after photo of em came out on social media platforms,then a news just surface about money linked to her.....no evidence that it was stolen.

1 Like

Re: Fresh $30million Found In Bank Accounts Linked To Patience Jonathan (pic) by bams2999(m): 3:48pm On Oct 03, 2016
mama another wahala come ohhhh

1 Like

Re: Fresh $30million Found In Bank Accounts Linked To Patience Jonathan (pic) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 03, 2016
Chaii!...klepto shepopo!..diarisGoduoooooooo!!!

1 Like

Re: Fresh $30million Found In Bank Accounts Linked To Patience Jonathan (pic) by udatso: 3:49pm On Oct 03, 2016
Rilwayne001:
[size=14pt] APC ZOMBIES shocked shocked

Food done ready grin [/size]
Hahaha. Lol. I thought you were an apc supporter
Re: Fresh $30million Found In Bank Accounts Linked To Patience Jonathan (pic) by thedarkside: 3:49pm On Oct 03, 2016
Bizibi:
after photo of em came out on social media platforms,then a news just surface about money linked to her.....no evidence that it was stolen.

answer me something very simple!!!,,,

HOW DO YOU EARN 30MILLION DOLLARS IN FEW YEARS??.. angry..

we must stop fooling ourselves,this is dollars not nairas...

NOBODY EARNS THAT MUCH IN THE ENTIRE WORLD..!!

1 Like

Re: Fresh $30million Found In Bank Accounts Linked To Patience Jonathan (pic) by mediabazedotnet: 3:50pm On Oct 03, 2016
Adekunle Gold is back with the official video to His High
life Tune Dubbed ‘Friend Zone’, Friend Zone Is off ade
kunle Gold’s Debut album ‘Gold’.
The Pheelz produced tune is crafted with the local
traditional Instrumentals which the versatile act Adekunle
Gold showcases his lyrical ability to deliver yet another
stellar tune.
The video has cameo appearance from the popular
instagram comic act, Mama Tobi and depicts the song’s
title to effect. and was directed by Patrick Elis

click here to download http://mediabaze.net/2016/10/video-adekunle-gold-friend-zone/

Re: Fresh $30million Found In Bank Accounts Linked To Patience Jonathan (pic) by Bizibi(m): 3:52pm On Oct 03, 2016
thedarkside:

answer me something very simple!!!,,,

HOW DO YOU EARN 30MILLION DOLLARS IN FEW YEARS??.. angry..

we must stop fooling ourselves,this is dollars not nairas...

NOBODY EARNS THAT MUCH IN THE ENTIRE WORLD..!!
haven't you heard about stakes in oil deals,and person like her in her position can make money from any oil deals or any Biz dealwithout stealing from the treasory.....bring evidence that she stole and we will be satisfied, not coming out dancing around with nothing

2 Likes

Re: Fresh $30million Found In Bank Accounts Linked To Patience Jonathan (pic) by Rilwayne001: 3:53pm On Oct 03, 2016
udatso:

Hahaha. Lol. I thought you were an apc supporter

Yes i was a chronic supporter of APC. I stopped supporting them after Buratai, saraki, and most especially Dogara's issue. angry angry i tell you bro, APC is nothing but another scam.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Muric Condemns Christian Terrorism In Newzealand / 2023: No Vacancy In Lagos Govt House, APC Leaders Tell Gbaja, Hamzat, Others / Assault on Ajaero: Labour Lists Six Demands To Shelve November 8 Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.