Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Nigerian Lady Poses Nude To Celebrate Independence Day - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Lady Poses Nude To Celebrate Independence Day (1319 Views)

Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos) / Salesgirl Poses In Front Of A Truck After Ramming Into Her Shop In Delta. Photos / Young Man Poses Inside A Casket (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Poses Nude To Celebrate Independence Day by lordmayor2013(m): 3:47pm On Oct 03, 2016
To celebrate Nigeria’s 56th Independence Day, a young lady has stripped naked.

According to her, she did it because of her passion for art.
She’s stripped down naked, just covered in green and white paint to mark our dear country’s 2016 Independence Day.

What do you think of what she did?

Re: Nigerian Lady Poses Nude To Celebrate Independence Day by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 03, 2016
grin in the name of art, for me that looks fantastic... Beautiful designs.. I tot I like it...

But lemme ask my boiz down here cheesy

Cc

Gladiator1
Stiflerdrug
LastKing147
JixNation
Richhommie

What can u say guys?
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses Nude To Celebrate Independence Day by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 03, 2016
The only thing i think of it is 'HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY TO HER'. Her future and Nigeria's future are still standing and looking so bright!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses Nude To Celebrate Independence Day by Lahotte(m): 4:05pm On Oct 03, 2016
Hmmm...

Creative,Western but...not acceptable HERE
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses Nude To Celebrate Independence Day by Gladiator1: 4:10pm On Oct 03, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin in the name of art, for me that looks fantastic... Beautiful designs.. I tot I like it...

Cc

Gladiator1
Stiflerdrug
LastKing147
JixNation
Richhommie

What can u say guys?
I love this bt she'd hv performed better if she had separated her two legs lemme see my stuff grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses Nude To Celebrate Independence Day by lordmayor2013(m): 4:15pm On Oct 03, 2016
Gladiator1:
I love this bt she'd hv performed better if she had separated her two legs lemme see my stuff grin

grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses Nude To Celebrate Independence Day by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 03, 2016
Gladiator1:

Hahahaahha... U always looking for a ripe juicy fruit to pick ehn? grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses Nude To Celebrate Independence Day by stiflerdrug: 4:43pm On Oct 03, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Cc

Gladiator1
Stiflerdrug
LastKing147
JixNation
Richhommie

What can u say guys?

Damn cute tittiees..

Nice art btw cool
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses Nude To Celebrate Independence Day by Gladiator1: 7:05pm On Oct 03, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahahaahha... U always looking for a ripe juicy fruit to pick ehn? grin
Yes ooh... Itz sweeter than honey
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses Nude To Celebrate Independence Day by Kexorcist(m): 11:18pm On Oct 03, 2016
A beauty among beautiful 9ja girls. smiley
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses Nude To Celebrate Independence Day by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 04, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Cc

Gladiato.r1
Stiflerdr.ug
Las.tKing147
JixNa.tion
Richhomm.ie

What can u say guys?
I love em (boobs) big
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses Nude To Celebrate Independence Day by Lastking147(m): 12:57am On Oct 05, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Cc

Gladiator1
Stiflerdrug
LastKing147
JixNation
Richhommie

What can u say guys?
I love tha art work seriously and em titties tongue
Looks Firm grin

(1) (Reply)

7 Footballers Who Grew Up Poor / Oba Igbokoda Not Authentic, His Claims False, Says Olugbo's Aide / THE THREAD: Pablo Ayodeji Apologises To #KEEPTHECHANGEBAE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.