Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,306 members, 7,954,233 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:03 PM

Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As Personal Assistant On Social Media - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As Personal Assistant On Social Media (50776 Views)

Reno: Lauretta Onochie Is Lizard In Aso Rock, Runs Girl Working For President / Channels TV Likes A Post Discrediting Lai Mohammed & Lauretta Onochie On Twitter / Lauretta Onochie Mocks Fayose & FFK With Photos Of President Buhari & Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As Personal Assistant On Social Media by Rrankdonga(m): 6:48pm On Oct 03, 2016
sarrki:

Wail with passion and caution
don't make yourself a laughing stock on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As Personal Assistant On Social Media by 1Dray(m): 6:51pm On Oct 03, 2016
holuwanoisy111:
hey nairaland guy don't call buhari .a failure he has done what no president has done since we gained our independence so pls try to respect this man.

What is this one saying?
Re: Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As Personal Assistant On Social Media by Oblang(m): 6:53pm On Oct 03, 2016
yinkslinks:
you be comfired zoombie. see as wailer get more likes than you grin grin grin grin grin grin today is my birthday, if you think this guy is real zoombie please give me likes as birthday gift

Na so all of una take like win edo election.. .
Re: Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As Personal Assistant On Social Media by Dynamique: 6:54pm On Oct 03, 2016
This is really critical at this juncture when Nigerians need sound economic policies and not a sound media defense team.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As Personal Assistant On Social Media by Oblang(m): 6:56pm On Oct 03, 2016
DTOBS:

You are the most miserable of all zombies on nairaland... To think that your dullard president in the midst of recession could only come up with yet another SA on social media is a good thing shows the level you operate. Making the total no of Advisers on media to be 6 with only one on economy...
When has social media turn to government agency?
You need brain surgery just as your dullard Daura president need too.

And the wailing continues... Keep it going. .
Re: Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As Personal Assistant On Social Media by kings09(m): 7:00pm On Oct 03, 2016
sarrki is one of social netwrk warriors for buhari. So thr z no nid arguing wit him. it's his job. he knows d appointment is wrong but he has to earn his pay as a certified n paid zombie.
FagsamPHP:

I wish you Happy Zombiesim......

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As Personal Assistant On Social Media by Orikinla(m): 7:02pm On Oct 03, 2016
PMB is creating jobs.
Re: Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As Personal Assistant On Social Media by blackprowler: 7:06pm On Oct 03, 2016
I wonder what the logic is in preventing someone from commenting on here for a length of time and they later suddenly see they can. Does that make sense to the overlords here or are they just evincing the Nigerian in them? I used to tweet with this Lauretta Onochie on twitter and just like the mods on here, it doesn't occur to her to explore what I can do to better Nigeria as I seem confident and eager to do. It has never been about that to these people anyway; it's always been about self. THE PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA IS THE NIGERIAN PEOPLE THEMSELVES! Oya, come block me, stupid kids

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As Personal Assistant On Social Media by TijaniAbu: 7:08pm On Oct 03, 2016
Lauretta Onochie has been desperately trying to catch the attention of the Dullardeen Disaster of Daura for months. Goodluck to her. This is not the change we voted for.
Re: Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As Personal Assistant On Social Media by Kaybaba5(m): 7:09pm On Oct 03, 2016
Nigeria we hail theee
Re: Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As Personal Assistant On Social Media by DTOBS(m): 7:16pm On Oct 03, 2016
Oblang:

And the wailing continues... Keep it going. .
Yes we will continue wailing until your likes see the dark side of their brain that needs cleaning.
Re: Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As Personal Assistant On Social Media by chachanga: 7:19pm On Oct 03, 2016
Anoda certificates less dummy makes the jump to undeserved comfort while all the keyboard ninjas and pmb-zombie bomboclats keep roasting in their zomboid desert country, said Boobuh!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As Personal Assistant On Social Media by Oblang(m): 7:19pm On Oct 03, 2016
DTOBS:

Yes we will continue wailing until your likes see the dark side of their brain that needs cleaning.

Hbp is real.. ur hero is gone and no amt of wailing will bring him back. Alo rami rami la nri...
Re: Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As Personal Assistant On Social Media by Nfchi73: 7:20pm On Oct 03, 2016
My fellow Igbos this is another appointment to the Igbos. Three gboosaa !!! PMB

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As Personal Assistant On Social Media by ikechu1: 7:23pm On Oct 03, 2016
Nfchi73:
My fellow Igbos this is another appointment to the Igbos. Three gboosaa !!! PMB

Do not insult Igbos. Never insult Igbos with this rubbish
Re: Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As Personal Assistant On Social Media by Aroh48(m): 7:24pm On Oct 03, 2016
Easiest way to destroy a country is to vote buhari as the president.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As Personal Assistant On Social Media by ikechu1: 7:25pm On Oct 03, 2016
TijaniAbu:
Lauretta Onochie has been desperately trying to catch the attention of the Dullardeen Disaster of Daura for months. Goodluck to her. This is not the change we voted for.

He's finally compensated her for something. She's been desperate for it for awhile.
The fact that he appointed this Dullard woman for something shows to me that Buhari seriously is clueless as they say. Very dumb individual.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As Personal Assistant On Social Media by yedidiah(m): 7:34pm On Oct 03, 2016
With the kind of bashing the President receives on Nairaland, I think he needs 5 publicist since the APC e-rats have all gone to sleep.

#association of use and dump
Re: Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As Personal Assistant On Social Media by JimiOgunlola: 7:36pm On Oct 03, 2016
That political ashewo agent that was driving a wedge between Igbos in Delta and their kins in SE with her Anioma whatever FB page because she wanted appointment at all cost. I'm sure she finally got her desire.

Happy banging of Hausa/fulani corkks Madame!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As Personal Assistant On Social Media by anonimi: 7:45pm On Oct 03, 2016
UnknownT:
This government seems to have more PA/SSA on Media than it has on Economy angry angry What will be her job description? Managing Buhari's social media accounts? Which someone has been doing before

When you are running a government on propaganda since you do not have any performance to show, this is understandable.
No wonder the DullardPoo gave LIE Mohammed's ministry more money than the agriculture ministry.
I only pity the zombies who brought this curse upon all of us.

Revealed: How Buhari Budgeted N39 billion for Propaganda

In a bid to launder his already battered image, President Muhammadu Buhari has allocated a whooping sum of N39 billion in the 2016 budget to the Ministry of Information and Culture, a sum higher than the paltry N29 billion allocated to the Ministry of Agriculture.

This is a direct inverse of the 2015 budget, where Former President Goodluck Jonathan allocated the sum of N23 billion to Ministry of Information and N39 billion to the Agricultural Ministry.

The meager allocation to the Agricultural ministry has left political stakeholders wondering if the present administration aims at diversifying the economy or thriving on propaganda.

Buhari had in August, 2015 stated that Nigerians must stop paying mere lip service to agriculture, as crude oil and gas exports will no longer be sufficient as the country’s major revenue earner.

“It’s time to go back to the land. We must face the reality that the petroleum we had depended on for so long will no longer suffice. We campaigned heavily on agriculture, and we are ready to assist as many want to go into agricultural ventures,’’ Buhari stated.

However investigations by Post Nigeria revealed that Buhari’s words did not match his action following the lean budgetary provision for Agriculture.

More from: https://www.post-nigeria.com/revealed-how-buhari-budgeted-n39-billion-for-propaganda/

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As Personal Assistant On Social Media by eph12(m): 7:48pm On Oct 03, 2016
Na the poor woman I even pity. She does not know what she is getting herself into. There are just some things or people you cannot defend or explain their actions.
Re: Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As Personal Assistant On Social Media by ChrisEsq: 7:56pm On Oct 03, 2016
Why is the media so important to this man. All in a bid to mask the cry of common man.
Re: Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As Personal Assistant On Social Media by edupedia: 8:03pm On Oct 03, 2016
sarrki:

By their post we know them

Happy wailing

...he said 4...let him name them...after that he should tell Nigerians how many surrogates in different states he appointed and was paying monthly when he was in Aso Rock...yeye FIDIFI pastor...
Re: Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As Personal Assistant On Social Media by zazua: 8:08pm On Oct 03, 2016
Are you guys NEVA tired of causing and bad mouthing. U will gt tired. D are ready to hear u and ur words are like water on a polished shoe. Go and find something doing. He has created opportunity for local goods to be exported out n guys are making good moni and u dey lament. Continue whenever you are tired, U will keep quiet. If u want to wail frm now till JESUS come, go ahead, dat will not stp Dere chopping cash.
Re: Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As Personal Assistant On Social Media by edupedia: 8:09pm On Oct 03, 2016
yedidiah:
With the kind of bashing the President receives on Nairaland, I think he needs 5 publicist since the APC e-rats have all gone to sleep.

#association of use and dump

..IPOB usual wishful thinking and fictional writing...keep it up...keep yourself happy on air and wind...iganmushe...
Re: Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As Personal Assistant On Social Media by doublewisdom: 8:09pm On Oct 03, 2016
owobokiri:
We are just one step away from it; the appointment of a special assistant for facebook and nairaland affairs. . Dont forget they campaigned with promises for a lean government. . Abracadaba gwomenti. .
Thanks for making me laff. grin grin
Re: Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As Personal Assistant On Social Media by Pablo212: 8:13pm On Oct 03, 2016
If they ever wanted a person for that position, shouldn't it be someone btw the age of 25-30 years old.. why all these relics?
Re: Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As Personal Assistant On Social Media by dansantus1986(m): 8:13pm On Oct 03, 2016
Another misplaced priority... Which way please ?
Re: Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As Personal Assistant On Social Media by AbiolaFawole(m): 8:17pm On Oct 03, 2016
FagsamPHP:
Another Personal Assistant on Social Media This failure, oh i meant this Buhari of a thing has nothing to offer... Bomboclat president

Re: Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As Personal Assistant On Social Media by chukzyblingz(m): 8:18pm On Oct 03, 2016
I'm disappointed in this Anioma sister. She sold her conscience for political appointment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

D’banj And Duncan Mighty Visit Wike At Rivers Government House. Photos / IGP Begs For Vehicles In Abuja But They Are Wasting Away In Lagos (pics) / Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.