Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,863 members, 7,824,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Release Of New Seasons - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Release Of New Seasons (697 Views)

Mtn Allegedly Pulls Out Of Project Fame West Africa, After 9 Seasons / I Need Big Bang Theory Seasons 1 - 9 In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Release Of New Seasons by Thobilobah(m): 4:06pm On Oct 03, 2016
To all CW fans... The season 2 of supergirl wiLl be aired today and released tomorrow.... The flash season 3 episode 1 would be available for download on wednesday october 5th... Same goes for the arrow season 5 and Legends of Tomorrow season 2... I can't wait to see how Barry's action interrupt the timelines of other movies
Also, it has been rumored that Katie cassidy(aka Laurel aka black canary) would return.......
My most favourite part is that there would be a flash, supergirl, aRrow and Legends of Tomorrow crossover.... I kunnor wait cheesy
Re: Release Of New Seasons by PROWESX(m): 8:32pm On Oct 03, 2016
deathstroke will be back on arrow5 between episode 7%8 and there will be a whole lots of kickass fight,so expect a thrilling season.

(1) (Reply)

10 Things Everyone Does During Nollywood Location / Videos + Photos: Highlights From Big Brother Naija Day 16 / Identify The Following BBN Minimie Cartooned Housemates Accordingly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.