Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,463 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Buhari Should Probe Himself, Shehu Sani Says - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Should Probe Himself, Shehu Sani Says (18378 Views)

I Don't Like Buhari's Culture Of Silence - Acf's Spokesman, Sani Says / "Buhari Must Investigate El-rufai Over Yar’adua’s Death" - Senator Shehu Sani / Shehu Sani, Suleiman Hunkuyi & Journalist Attacked During Press Briefing (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Should Probe Himself, Shehu Sani Says by yonisco15(f): 7:58pm On Oct 03, 2016
Point of correction, he represent kaduna centre and not kaduna south,
Re: Buhari Should Probe Himself, Shehu Sani Says by Yeligray(m): 7:58pm On Oct 03, 2016
U can't be after people for their sins of the past without accessing yourself...Mr.shehu has a point #change(probe) begins with me#.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Probe Himself, Shehu Sani Says by Jok3r(m): 8:27pm On Oct 03, 2016
Re: Buhari Should Probe Himself, Shehu Sani Says by prof12(m): 8:34pm On Oct 03, 2016
Izonpikin:
What shehu sani said is just what I have been saying to my apc colleagues in the office..

Buhari should probe himself... grin

Imagine magu going to investigate buhari...

cheesy

sometimes I wonder if some of us think with our dick head.
Shehu Sani has missed it all. He should think of positive things that this administration will spend it's time on.
Re: Buhari Should Probe Himself, Shehu Sani Says by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 03, 2016
"SENATOR Shehu Sani representing Kaduna South Senatorial District"......
i bet u mean KADUNA CENTRAL Senatorial District
Re: Buhari Should Probe Himself, Shehu Sani Says by basingstoke: 9:35pm On Oct 03, 2016
blueto:
Did you read the article? if yes then did you comprehend?

He wasn't only referring to Buhari as the only person that should be probed, he was indicating that Buhari should extend his anti-corruption war beyond GEJ's administration He wasn't actually supporting GEJ, neither was he against Buhar so I will advise you illogical zombies to stop making distorted and doltish comments on this forum.
zombie means some one with no brsin
Re: Buhari Should Probe Himself, Shehu Sani Says by demmymoney(m): 9:51pm On Oct 03, 2016

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Probe Himself, Shehu Sani Says by frannado: 10:43pm On Oct 03, 2016
just on point.
Re: Buhari Should Probe Himself, Shehu Sani Says by TijaniAbu: 10:48pm On Oct 03, 2016
Buhari should probe himself and his theft of petrodollars discovered in his account at UK Midland Bank in the 1980's. Everybody is interested in Buhari's intended sale of national assets (assuming he can even find buyers). Nobody is interested in the Dullardeen's use of Nigeria's independence non-celebration during an unprecedented period of recession and suffering compounded by his ineptitude to launch 2 money-scamming books as a whitewash of his outdated dictatorship. Everybody should be interested in 3 glaring unanswered questions. 1) why is Buhari bringing doomsday prophet Ambassador John Campbell to promote his whitewash book, is Campbell not the same spook that in 2011 supposedly independently forecast the failure of Nigeria as a broken nation by 2015 at the same time that Buhari vowed to make Nigeria ungovernable and coinciding with the rise of Boko Haram? 2) Is the book author John Paden who lived in Nigeria for decades not a lecturer at the same George Mason University in Fairfax Virginia that curiously and "coincidentally" invited Aisha Cassandra Halliburton Haliru Muhammadu Buhari on that strangely spurious "privately funded" visit to Washington DC on a diplomatic passport to disprove Fayose's accusations that she could not normally enter USA? 3) Why is Buhari's executive which claims to have recovered over N23 trillion naira in "looted funds" trying to sell Nigeria's assets and grab foreign lending to fund a budget of only n6 trillion naira? Something stinks, corruption is not change, this is not the change Nigerians voted for. Buhari is a deceptive fraud. Where does he know John Campbell and John Padden from? Does the administration of outgoing president Barack Obama know and approve what these 2 old geezers Campbell and Padden are up to with Buhari? What is the rush and desperation for a man that claims to be slow and steady and committed to Nigeria's unity? Why fly in a country demolition expert? Buhari na wa for diabolical deceit. APC house of scams and lies.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Probe Himself, Shehu Sani Says by blazer234: 11:25pm On Oct 03, 2016
fulaniHERDSman:

Exactly!
Shehu Sani is a traitor and not a real fulani. Buhari till mugabe dies cool

So, everyone must support buhari, even if he is going astray? For your info, only a dead brain comments like dis.
Re: Buhari Should Probe Himself, Shehu Sani Says by SMARTKOSSY: 11:30pm On Oct 03, 2016
sarrki:

Bro u again

What about your hatred for Pmb?
The earlier u receive sense, d better for u

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Probe Himself, Shehu Sani Says by blazer234: 11:51pm On Oct 03, 2016
prof12:

sometimes I wonder if some of us think with our dick head.
Shehu Sani has missed it all. He should think of positive things that this administration will spend it's time on.

If you ask me, you are the one commenting like a dead brain. According to u, probing gej is welcome, but probing others is unwelcome, abi? You are a hypocrite
Re: Buhari Should Probe Himself, Shehu Sani Says by Hedonistically: 11:53pm On Oct 03, 2016
Lol. This guy is my new hero. I love him to death, no homo.
Epic sarcasm.
Re: Buhari Should Probe Himself, Shehu Sani Says by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 04, 2016
What is it that is smelling like lies?

Re: Buhari Should Probe Himself, Shehu Sani Says by Rekyz(m): 7:54am On Oct 04, 2016
fulaniHERDSman:

Exactly!
Shehu Sani is a traitor and not a real fulani. Buhari till mugabe dies cool
Have you had your medication? If no, do that ASAP before it's too late.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

El-rufai Returns To Nigeria From His Trip To Netherlands (Photos) / Buhari Appoints Malami, Six Others To Board Of Solid Minerals Development Fund / Buhari To Ministers: Remain In Office Till May 29

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.