Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,988 members, 7,810,755 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

My Dear Brother Seun Osewa - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Dear Brother Seun Osewa (2908 Views)

Warning To Seun Osewa / An Appeal To Seun Osewa To Be Silent No More / Has Mr. Seun Osewa Gone To Church Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dear Brother Seun Osewa by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 03, 2016
i address this topic to you seun,,,,i became a nairalander some years ago and i can tell you that if not for nairaland by now i would have been a fanatic very brutal one ,,but when i came here i encoutered mazage,joseph1013,johnydon22 this guys really helped me understand that superstition is evil from there i read alot and freedmyself from religion ,
reason for this post is -don't listen to the christians and moslems ,i love nairaland the way it is ,aren't you proud nairaland is raising a greater generation free from superstition and tribalsim found in religion,aren't you proud you have accomplished what even tai solarin,wole soyinka,adejobi etc never achieved most of is who are atheist,theist,deist trace our salvation to nairaland ,go on the social media today see the great changes taken place,,arent you proud my brother.If you don't know kindly logout of nairaland and see the great revolution taking place in Nigeria; back then if he a child is accused of witchcraft on the topic trends on facebook ,you see nigerians supporting such defamation but these days have you seen such?lots of people have been saved on nairaland from the evils in religion,religion also has some good in it nevertheless we need to raise a NIGERIA free from the incursion of religion into poltics,science and education
cc:seun,hahn,plaetton

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Dear Brother Seun Osewa by Zikavirus(m): 5:12pm On Oct 03, 2016
okay, but just know that this shit won't make FP.

4 Likes

Re: My Dear Brother Seun Osewa by hahn(m): 5:12pm On Oct 03, 2016
Seun is a businessman

1 Like

Re: My Dear Brother Seun Osewa by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 03, 2016
hahn:
Seun is a businessman
he should be wise enough not to heed to the complaints of religious folks because his business and traffic will die n,,but i fear he will and that may be the fall of nairaland,,,business aside nairaland has really hepled me especially the religion section just imagine those groundbreaking threads like sir john,hardmirror,joseph1013,,just imagine the impact they had on young nigerians who have developed hatred for their loved ones due to religious and superstitious beliefs just imagine,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dear Brother Seun Osewa by CAPSLOCKED: 5:31pm On Oct 03, 2016
hahn:
Seun is a businessman
WHO TF CARES? HE'S GOING TO HELL WITH THE REST OF US... PERIOD! undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dear Brother Seun Osewa by johnydon22(m): 5:58pm On Oct 03, 2016
hahn:
Seun is a businessman

The more reason why he should let the controversies to thrive - Imagine the amount of traffic "Islam for muslim" section generates, its laughable.

It is the diversity of ideas, conflicts of opinions that generates interest in this board, take that away then the traffic and interest will forever recede.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dear Brother Seun Osewa by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 03, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

WHO TF CARES?
HE'S GOING TO HELL WITH THE REST OF US... PERIOD! undecided
hahahahahahaha. I got cracked
Re: My Dear Brother Seun Osewa by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 03, 2016
The heated debate is what makes this board interesting, take that away and Nairaland's religion section is a goner.

1 Like

Re: My Dear Brother Seun Osewa by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 03, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

WHO TF CARES?
lol i funny die
Re: My Dear Brother Seun Osewa by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 03, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

WHO TF CARES?
lol u funny die
Re: My Dear Brother Seun Osewa by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 03, 2016
lordnicklaus:
The heated debate is what makes this board interesting, take that away and Nairaland's religion section is a goner.
very correct
Re: My Dear Brother Seun Osewa by Chubhie: 6:43pm On Oct 03, 2016
Satan loves atheists.He has his very loyal servants on nairaland promoting it with zeal.

You've got to appreciate and respect the battle ready zeal of Muslims that pushed them to declare a peaceful separate Islamic republic on nairaland.

Woe unto Christians who are neither warm nor cold. The kingdom of God suffers violence and only the violent shall take it by force.

3 Likes

Re: My Dear Brother Seun Osewa by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 03, 2016
lordnicklaus:
For once we both agree on something. A religion section would not be fun without the arguments.
Re: My Dear Brother Seun Osewa by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 03, 2016
Lennycool:

For once we both agree on something. A religion section would not be fun without the arguments.

Lolzzz.

1 Like

Re: My Dear Brother Seun Osewa by Touchnot01: 7:12pm On Oct 03, 2016
I dont get this. You want innocent people to be deceived into the section by the misleading and dishonest title of this section? undecided This is not even a section where religious people can share their views peacefully. It seems more like a conversion to atheism centre specifically targeted at weak christians. I say christians because its obvious who the atheists are up against every single day. Its funny why they are concerned about God. I guess since christianity is so wrong, why not make the section an atheist section then. I guess seun loves his pocket more than he loves his atheism.

Christians do not need to request for anything because it wont happen. Trust me, atheists will consider anything but christianity. What christians need is awareness and cooperation.

4 Likes

Re: My Dear Brother Seun Osewa by hopefulLandlord: 7:20pm On Oct 03, 2016
OP

This is another angle of looking at it

Never thought of this before o......

2 Likes

Re: My Dear Brother Seun Osewa by otemanuduno: 7:59pm On Oct 03, 2016
Religion is going dimmer and dimmer everyday in my country. I'm so glad its happening right in my lifetime.

My motto: Use your brain and worship no god; only do good to humanity.

1 Like

Re: My Dear Brother Seun Osewa by hahn(m): 8:07pm On Oct 03, 2016
stephenmorris:
he should be wise enough not to heed to the complaints of religious folks because his business and traffic will die n,,but i fear he will and that may be the fall of nairaland,,,business aside nairaland has really hepled me especially the religion section just imagine those groundbreaking threads like sir john,hardmirror,joseph1013,,just imagine the impact they had on young nigerians who have developed hatred for their loved ones due to religious and superstitious beliefs just imagine,

Well, I feel it is his personal decision. Afterall, it is his business, right?

Chubhie:
Satan loves atheists.He has his very loyal servants on nairaland promoting it with zeal.
You've got to appreciate and respect the battle ready zeal of Muslims that pushed them to declare a peaceful separate Islamic republic on nairaland.
Woe unto Christians who are neither warm nor cold. The kingdom of God suffers violence and only the violent shall take it by force.

WTF are you talking about? undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Dear Brother Seun Osewa by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 03, 2016
[quote author=hahn post=49889950]

Well, I feel it is his personal decision. Afterall, it is his business, right?yes and no because through nairaland we gain certain things we don't gain outside but nevertheless its his business
Re: My Dear Brother Seun Osewa by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 03, 2016
the thing be say i love nairaland, a lot and don't want to see the fall of it ,not now when i don't have a forum to collect all the customers from nairaland
Re: My Dear Brother Seun Osewa by keeptalkin(m): 8:19pm On Oct 03, 2016
@poster so it looks like slowly but surely more and more christians are turning away from christianity due to the work of logic boy plaetton mazaje johhny jack bizzle etc wink

2 Likes

Re: My Dear Brother Seun Osewa by honourhim: 8:21pm On Oct 03, 2016
stephenmorris:
i address this topic to you seun,,,,i became a nairalander some years ago and i can tell you that if not for nairaland by now i would have been a fanatic very brutal one ,,but when i came here i encoutered mazage,joseph1013,johnydon22 this guys really helped me understand that superstition is evil from there i read alot and freedmyself from religion ,
reason for this post is -don't listen to the christians and moslems ,i love nairaland the way it is ,aren't you proud nairaland is raising a greater generation free from superstition and tribalsim found in religion,aren't you proud you have accomplished what even tai solarin,wole soyinka,adejobi etc never achieved most of is who are atheist,theist,deist trace our salvation to nairaland ,go on the social media today see the great changes taken place,,arent you proud my brother.If you don't know kindly logout of nairaland and see the great revolution taking place in Nigeria; back then if he a child is accused of witchcraft on the topic trends on facebook ,you see nigerians supporting such defamation but these days have you seen such?lots of people have been saved on nairaland from the evils in religion,religion also has some good in it nevertheless we need to raise a NIGERIA free from the incursion of religion into poltics,science and education
cc:seun,hahn,plaetton

Its seems you like fooling yourself. Which revolution is taking place when churches are recording steady growth in their population in Nigeria. Churches are opening branch churches in every neighbourhood. New churches are springing up here and therre. Dont stay here and be consoling yourself with your so called great revolution. Are you this foolish?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dear Brother Seun Osewa by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 03, 2016
keeptalkin:
@poster so it looks like slowly but surely more and more christians are turning away from christianity due to the work of logic boy plaetton mazaje johhny jack bizzle etc wink
very true .its not about winning arguments its about planting the seed of reason in the heart of the beleiver or deluded fellow,and that seed grows steadily till it becomes a tree
Re: My Dear Brother Seun Osewa by Chubhie: 8:31pm On Oct 03, 2016
hahn:

Well, I feel it is his personal decision. Afterall, it is his business, right?

WTF are you talking about? undecided
The satan,Islam or Christian angle?
Re: My Dear Brother Seun Osewa by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 03, 2016
honourhim:

Its seems you like fooling yourself. Which revolution is taking place when churches are recording steady growth in their population in Nigeria. Churches are opening branch churches in every neighbourhood. New churches are springing up here and therre. Dont stay here and be consoling yourself with your so called great revolution. Are you this foolish?
i always want to know ur mental records bro,reason been how does churches opening here and there improve the life of the citizens for example nigeria,how have churches and mosques improve our country if not through religious indoctrination,hatred for loved ones,supporting the murder of innocent children accused of witchcraft. grow some beards of wisdom,brother
Re: My Dear Brother Seun Osewa by honourhim: 8:50pm On Oct 03, 2016
stephenmorris:
i always want to know ur mental records bro,reason been how does churches opening here and there improve the life of the citizens for example nigeria,how have churches and mosques improve our country if not through religious indoctrination,hatred for loved ones,supporting the murder of innocent children accused of witchcraft. grow some beards of wisdom,brother

Be reasonable for once and stop fooling yourself. Go and read how churches established schools in Nigeria in those days which are called missionary schools. Our parents are product of those missionary schools. The motherless babies homes are a product of the church.
That some churches are getting it wrong does not mean that the church has no good role it has played in our development.
Even today, some churches go on prison evangelism, hospital evangelism. These churches take food item to these people, they pay some hospital bills of the patient they minister to. They help some up coming business men. Some church members in position do help put their church members in offices. some pay the school fees of indigent members. Sit there and be counting the wrongs of churches without also counting the good side. You as a person, how many people have you helped in this life since you became an atheist? And do you know how many people i ve helped in life as a christian? Go and sit down biko.

1 Like

Re: My Dear Brother Seun Osewa by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 03, 2016
honourhim:

Be reasonable for once and stop fooling yourself. Go and read how churches established schools in Nigeria in those days which are called missionary schools. Our parents are product of those missionary schools. The motherless babies homes are a product of the church.
That some churches are getting it wrong does not mean that the church has no good role it has played in our development.
Even today, some churches go on prison evangelism, hospital evangelism. These churches take food item to these people, they pay some hospital bills of the patient they minister to. They help some up coming business men. Some church members in position do help put their church members in offices. some pay the school fees of indigent members. Sit there and be counting the wrongs of churches without also counting the good side. You as a person, how many people have you helped in this life since you became an atheist? And do you know how many people i ve helped in life as a christian? Go and sit down biko.
what i quoted you for is not what you are replying or quoting me for,whatever mankind has invented has both good and evil in it.yes the missionaries tried for africa but they also destroyed our cultures and traditions ,the missionaries built schools in africa because they were urged by the colonial masters to do so in other to train africans who will facilitate or make the colonization easier for them not because they really loved africa,they loved us yet(christian europeans) they assisted in killing patrice lumumba,thomas sankara and removed kwame nkrumah from office ,sit down and think brother,
Re: My Dear Brother Seun Osewa by Samunique(m): 8:59pm On Oct 03, 2016
honourhim:

100,000000 likes for you !!!

Let them keep deceiving themselves, some of them even go as far as using different monikers to open different threads on how they've been freed from the chain of religion must especially Christianity to deceive the gullible.

The more they attack Christianity the more it thrives !!!

2 Likes

Re: My Dear Brother Seun Osewa by hahn(m): 9:00pm On Oct 03, 2016
Chubhie:

The satan,Islam or Christian angle?

The delusion angle.

Only Christians and muslims are slow enough to believe that Satan is real.
Re: My Dear Brother Seun Osewa by Chubhie: 9:06pm On Oct 03, 2016
hahn:

The delusion angle.

Only Christians and muslims are slow enough to believe that Satan is real.
You should start attacking Atr,satanists and muslims with same zeal as you do weak Christians.Only then shall I consider you a worthy atheist.
Re: My Dear Brother Seun Osewa by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 03, 2016
honourhim:

haven't you bothered to read about the role of the catholic church in the rwandan genocide and the spread of hiv in kenya and southern africa,,,the benefits we got from these religions and their saints cannot be compared to the evil we where rewarded with
Re: My Dear Brother Seun Osewa by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 03, 2016
honourhim,anybody with a good conscience can do all you mentioned about religion so one does not need to be a christian to do such

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Testament Verse Christians Ignore / In Israel, You Will Be Jailed For Preaching About Christ. / Characters In The Bible That Were Actual SIMP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.