Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Two Formidable Parties To Emerge In 2017 – Obasanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Formidable Parties To Emerge In 2017 – Obasanjo (4692 Views)

Obasanjo Predicts 2 New Parties To Emerge Before 2017 / Malami Speaks On Abia Governorship, Asks Parties To Await Decision Of Courts / Reps Reject Bill To Limit Political Parties To Five (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Formidable Parties To Emerge In 2017 – Obasanjo by Nobody: 6:30am On Oct 04, 2016
modath:

Snail forming animal with horn, like you are in the thick of things. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Hahaha! Why you come open Tonye's yansh like that? He needs to keep inflating his self-worth with acute delusions of grandeur.
Re: Two Formidable Parties To Emerge In 2017 – Obasanjo by Agimor(m): 6:46am On Oct 04, 2016
This proliferation of parties is not really the way forward let the APC and PDP put their house in order for better politics.
Re: Two Formidable Parties To Emerge In 2017 – Obasanjo by onatisi(m): 7:26am On Oct 04, 2016
babdap:
It is obvious. PDP and APC are in disarray of late.

Re: Two Formidable Parties To Emerge In 2017 – Obasanjo by onatisi(m): 7:30am On Oct 04, 2016
Agimor:
This proliferation of parties is not really the way forward let the APC and PDP put their house in order for better politics.
If there was a third strong political party ,buhari wouldn't have won the election.the truth is ppl were fed up with pdp and wanted a "change" by all cost ,they only saw 2 strong national parties,pdp and apc hence they had no choice ,if atiku or kwanwanso had formed a strong strong political party then ,they would have split the votes of the north

1 Like

Re: Two Formidable Parties To Emerge In 2017 – Obasanjo by gaetano: 7:47am On Oct 04, 2016
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Two Formidable Parties To Emerge In 2017 – Obasanjo by onatisi(m): 7:53am On Oct 04, 2016
Lusola15:
I seriously want to join a political party but I can't join APC or PDP.

By 2018 I see Tinubu, Wike and Fayose in the same party grin
I want atiku to form his own party. Joining apc was his mistake

1 Like

Re: Two Formidable Parties To Emerge In 2017 – Obasanjo by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 04, 2016
Dfinex:

just listen to yourself! !
park well jor... I want to believe you followed Edo state election closely..you should be aware of the fraudulent activities that took place!
Re: Two Formidable Parties To Emerge In 2017 – Obasanjo by iamodenigbo1(m): 8:02am On Oct 04, 2016
prophet Onatisi
Re: Two Formidable Parties To Emerge In 2017 – Obasanjo by onatisi(m): 8:11am On Oct 04, 2016
iamodenigbo1:
prophet Onatisi
Bros ,I am just a simple funny guy ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Formidable Parties To Emerge In 2017 – Obasanjo by TopeQs: 8:16am On Oct 04, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
I'm observing
it's been a long time, I've been observing you too...

when you're finally going to contest for something.. just holla at your peeps here...
Re: Two Formidable Parties To Emerge In 2017 – Obasanjo by Dfinex(f): 3:02pm On Oct 04, 2016
walcut:

park well jor... I want to believe you followed Edo state election closely..you should be aware of the fraudulent activities that took place!

And I suppose it's because of the presence of elements like u. if everyone has ur kind of mentality then the Nigerian dream will never work. Irrespective of the number of failed attempts, we just need to keep trying and not give up.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Igbos Political Lepers That They Cannot Aspire For PDP Presidential Slot / Breaking: Nigeria Will Be History If Am Arrested - Asari Dokubo Dares FG / Caution: Those Who Attacked Owo Church In Ondo Are Not Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.