Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,163 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Ooni Of Ife To 2baba - Not Ur Power To Be Legend,where Are People U Started With - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ooni Of Ife To 2baba - Not Ur Power To Be Legend,where Are People U Started With (1245 Views)

Annie Makes Headline With This Wonderful Reply To 2baba Son / Annie Makes Headline With This Wonderful Reply To 2baba Son / How I Started With My ‘accent’ – Folarin ‘falz’ Falana (MUST READ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ooni Of Ife To 2baba - Not Ur Power To Be Legend,where Are People U Started With by gistyinka(m): 5:18pm On Oct 03, 2016
2baba paid a courtesy visits to royal highness Ooni of Ife, Adeyeye Babatunde Ogunwusi at his palace on Thursday, September 29, 2016 in Osun State.

During his visits to Ooni of Ife, 2baba was conferred with Peace Ambassador Award by the monarch who also made him the coordinator of a huge music project.

Here is the task Ooni of Ife was 2baba to do: ‘The best way to serve God in life is to love the next person beside you. It is not by your might or your power for you to be a legend today. You started your career with a lot of people, but where are they today. That’s why I want you to champion this cause.’

He added that, ‘I want you to gather all artistes in the land to sing a joint song. I want every artiste that has blood flowing through his or her veins to be part of the project. I want the song to be about peace in the world and in Nigeria. At the end we’ll sell the song to sponsors and use the proceeds to help the less privileged because people are suffering, this will be our own little contribution.’

However, NET reach out 2baba on the huge task he gets from Ooni of Ife : ‘The main challenge I see in the project is our different timing. For instance I’m here right now, some other artiste may have another engagement elsewhere, by the time he’s free, someone else is busy somewhere else, It’s not impossible to do so I believe we’ll achieve it.’

Music Legend 2baba Receives Huge Task from Ooni of Ife '' Its Not Your power to be Legend Today, Where are People you Started Your Career with ''

Re: Ooni Of Ife To 2baba - Not Ur Power To Be Legend,where Are People U Started With by Sleekydee(m): 5:23pm On Oct 03, 2016
hope "Airforce1" will b invited on this project grin

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife To 2baba - Not Ur Power To Be Legend,where Are People U Started With by osesology(m): 5:25pm On Oct 03, 2016
Huge task indeed.
Re: Ooni Of Ife To 2baba - Not Ur Power To Be Legend,where Are People U Started With by osemoses1234(m): 8:30pm On Oct 03, 2016
Who dem epp
Re: Ooni Of Ife To 2baba - Not Ur Power To Be Legend,where Are People U Started With by PrexyD(f): 12:23pm On Sep 07, 2017
osemoses1234:
Who dem epp

YOU

As you de read am, you brain don register am
Re: Ooni Of Ife To 2baba - Not Ur Power To Be Legend,where Are People U Started With by PrexyD(f): 12:24pm On Sep 07, 2017
osemoses1234:
Who dem epp

YOU!!!

As you de read am, your brain don register the information

mtshew

(1) (Reply)

Baddest Rapper AKA Threw R40K Chain To Fans, Now He Wants It Back / See Top 10 Super Sexy Yoruba Actresses / [PICS] Celeb Watch - Khloe Kardashian Suffers Embarrassing Wet Org@sm!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.