Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

See What Happened In Nasarawa After A Crucifix Appeared In A Mosque - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See What Happened In Nasarawa After A Crucifix Appeared In A Mosque (1892 Views)

Picture Of A Mosque & Church Side-By-Side In Jos / Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" / What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Happened In Nasarawa After A Crucifix Appeared In A Mosque by taiwoflb: 6:05pm On Oct 03, 2016

In what might be considered a strange sighting, the sudden appearance of a cross a few metres away from a mosque in Nasarawa threw residents into confusion. Residents of Assakio Development Area in Lafia were left awed by the strange sighting which has brought hundreds of people to the location to pray for forgiveness and blessing.

The cross which is the considered the symbol of Christianity was illuminated on the ground close to the mosque. Hajara Hussaini confirmed that she was the first to see the light in the shape of a cross on Wednesday, September 28 when her mother sent her on errand. Her mother, Matan Liman also confirmed the strange appearance and said her daughter was gripped in fear when she returned. Muhammed Iliyasu who is the Chief Imam of Assakio Central Mosque said the sighting of the cross within the mosque premise confirmed that revelation was from God, affirming that “Jesus is also a prophet of God.” “I underwent a surgery about two years ago after which I started to experience a movement in my body. But after praying before the cross, I got healed.”

Source: http://thesummary.com.ng/index.php/news-categories/national/item/8377-see-what-happened-in-nasarawa-after-a-crucifix-appeared-in-a-mosque
Re: See What Happened In Nasarawa After A Crucifix Appeared In A Mosque by MightySparrow: 6:51pm On Oct 03, 2016
Hmmm. Jesus in Mosque!
Re: See What Happened In Nasarawa After A Crucifix Appeared In A Mosque by MightySparrow: 6:52pm On Oct 03, 2016
Hmmm. Cross in Mosque!
Re: See What Happened In Nasarawa After A Crucifix Appeared In A Mosque by Samunique(m): 8:22pm On Oct 03, 2016
Jesus is Lord !!!

He's showing it time and time again that He's the way the truth and life.

Just look at the way that Muslim's cleric misinterpreted the whole thing ?

God have mercy !!

4 Likes

Re: See What Happened In Nasarawa After A Crucifix Appeared In A Mosque by bamirotola: 9:57pm On Oct 03, 2016
I heard it on the news too... what pains me more is that they won't snap this kinda news... if na snake news now, pics goo full everywhere.... endtime OP

1 Like

Re: See What Happened In Nasarawa After A Crucifix Appeared In A Mosque by udatso: 11:08am On Oct 04, 2016
Oboy this people can lie OOOOO.. ......chaaiiiii

Muhammed Iliyasu who is the Chief Imam of Assakio Central Mosque said the sighting of the cross within the mosque premise confirmed that revelation was from God, affirming that “Jesus is also a prophet of God.” “I underwent a surgery about two years ago after which I started to experience a movement in my body. But after praying before the cross, I got healed.”
Rilwayne001 Demmzy15 Empiree I can't take this lie alone oooo . Come and see a christian imam grin
It's funny how the supposed imam's statement was edited to suit their purpose as its clearly different form
http://punchng.com/confusion-over-strange-cross-sighted-in-nasarawa-mosque/
And naij

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Happened In Nasarawa After A Crucifix Appeared In A Mosque by Rilwayne001: 11:31am On Oct 04, 2016
udatso:

Rilwayne001 Demm.zy15 Empir.ee I can't take this lie alone oooo . Come and see a christian imam grin

"For if the truth of God hath more abounded through my lie unto his glory; why yet am I also judged as a sinner?" - Paul's letter to the Romans.

Lying for Jesus is allowed in Christianity as you can see from the above verse. So I'm not surprised by this thread. grin

4 Likes

Re: See What Happened In Nasarawa After A Crucifix Appeared In A Mosque by udatso: 11:36am On Oct 04, 2016
Rilwayne001:

"For if the truth of God hath more abounded through my lie unto his glory; why yet am I also judged as a sinner?" - Paul's letter to the Romans.

Lying for Jesus is allowed in Christianity as you can see from the above verse. So I'm not surprised by this thread. grin
None of these posters even requested for pix cos it's suites them to believe a lie. I hope one day, they will wake up to reality.

2 Likes

Re: See What Happened In Nasarawa After A Crucifix Appeared In A Mosque by Oladim001(m): 11:51am On Oct 04, 2016
Biggest lie of the year. grin

1 Like

Re: See What Happened In Nasarawa After A Crucifix Appeared In A Mosque by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 04, 2016
Mohammed's symbol should have been there na. thought dude is the most perfect human of Allah.
or this is a joke?
Re: See What Happened In Nasarawa After A Crucifix Appeared In A Mosque by Demmzy15(m): 8:19pm On Oct 04, 2016
udatso:

Rilwayne001 Demmzy15 Empiree I can't take this lie alone oooo . Come and see a christian imam grin
It's funny how the supposed imam's statement was edited to suit their purpose as its clearly different form
http://punchng.com/confusion-over-strange-cross-sighted-in-nasarawa-mosque/
And naij
grin grin See "burstation" grin
Re: See What Happened In Nasarawa After A Crucifix Appeared In A Mosque by udatso: 11:32pm On Oct 04, 2016
Demmzy15:
grin grin See "burstation" grin
Lol @ burstation
Re: See What Happened In Nasarawa After A Crucifix Appeared In A Mosque by EternalTruth: 1:54am On Oct 05, 2016
bamirotola:
I heard it on the news too... what pains me more is that they won't snap this kinda news... if na snake news now, pics goo full everywhere.... endtime OP
like seriously you heard it in the news? Which channel was that?

(1) (Reply)

Do Atheists Oppose Abortion? / God Has Failed Me / Arab Slave Traders Strip A Black Female Slave Naked For Inspection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.