Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,080 members, 7,838,725 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Mature Advice Needed Pls - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mature Advice Needed Pls (402 Views)

How To Use " I " ( Advice Needed Pls) / Fupre Or P.t.i Which Is Better? Answers Needed Pls. / Nairalanders Pls Help! Mature Advice Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mature Advice Needed Pls by Cephaas: 6:49pm On Oct 03, 2016
There are three things I would like to seek NL's opinion.
1)About my academics, what can you say about a student whose cgpa is 3.9 on a scale of 5 in one of the federal universities?

2) What does it really mean to think out of the box? I have read people's post here on nl saying students need to think out of the box,as a microbiologist how can I think out of the box?

3) About my emotions, pls how can one overcome loneliness?I just wish I have someone to share my emotions with,I have no "bae" and I'm tired of being lonely. it has been the order of my day.
Re: Mature Advice Needed Pls by Kirinwa: 7:41pm On Oct 03, 2016
Well son I will answer your questions as best as I can.

1. A CGPA of 3.9 is still okay which is a 2:1. If there's a way you can get it to 4.50 well you got yourself a much better opportunity cos you will be much in demand from your institution to other companies.

2. To think out of the box is to be practical. What solution are you bringing to the table? Can you be counted on or consulted when issues related to your field are being discussed?

3. Not having a bae? Well son truth is not everyone will get a bae unless they are truly ready for responsibility. I guess you are the shy type.
Bae takes your time, money, focus away. You need to concentrate if you really wish to get it right.
But if you insist you still want a bae, well look out there, any girl you like, walk up to her and tell her you like her person and would wish to date her. If she says she's not interested or she has a guy. Move on.
Out of 10 girls you ask, atleast 1 will accept to be your bae. Congrats you just got yourself a bae but is it worth the effort. Not when you need money and to work on your grades.

1 Like

Re: Mature Advice Needed Pls by Cephaas: 8:06pm On Oct 03, 2016
Kirinwa:
Well son I will answer your questions as best as I can.

1. A CGPA of 3.9 is still okay which is a 2:1. If there's a way you can get it to 4.50 well you got yourself a much better opportunity cos you will be much in demand from your institution to other companies.

2. To think out of the box is to be practical. What solution are you bringing to the table? Can you be counted on or consulted when issues related to your field are being discussed?

3. Not having a bae? Well son truth is not everyone will get a bae unless they are truly ready for responsibility. I guess you are the shy type.
Bae takes your time, money, focus away. You need to concentrate if you really wish to get it right.
But if you insist you still want a bae, well look out there, any girl you like, walk up to her and tell her you like her person and would wish to date her. If she says she's not interested or she has a guy. Move on.
Out of 10 girls you ask, atleast 1 will accept to be your bae. Congrats you just got yourself a bae but is it worth the effort. Not when you need money and to work on your grades.

Thanks.I will be resuming into 400l by November,i doubt if I can still move to 4.50
Re: Mature Advice Needed Pls by Kirinwa: 11:45pm On Oct 03, 2016
Cephaas:
Thanks.I will be resuming into 400l by November,i doubt if I can still move to 4.50

Wow. Congrats. If am right that your course is a 4 years course then the more reason to concentrate and stay focused so as not to slip down below 3.50 which is 2:2.
Check your departmental handbook for courses you will be doing and hit the library for textbooks. Buying a textbook of your own is also recommended.Start reading ahead.
You will be doing your project which will require money too. Its not too late to start sourcing for money. God's grace to you.

(1) (Reply)

All Bloggers And Website Admin Should Enter Here. / Manuel Don Santos-another Christian Wins Nobel Price For Peace / Ten Things You Should Know About Diction-in-english

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.