Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Obama Replies A Nigerian Man On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama Replies A Nigerian Man On Twitter (3174 Views)

"Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 / "Organise Your Name First" - EFCC Replies A Follower / Crippled Man On A Wheelchair Protesting Against Buhari Led Government (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama Replies A Nigerian Man On Twitter by metromediaboss: 7:17pm On Oct 03, 2016
A Nigerian man took to his Twitter page to send a Direct Message, DM, to the president of the United States, Barack Obama.

The Nigerian in his message informed Obama of the nation’s population and also alleged that the United States was taking from the country.

However, in a rather surprising turn of events, the United States President replied him.

See conversation below:

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/10/obama-replies-nigerian-man-on-twitter.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Obama Replies A Nigerian Man On Twitter by tukdi: 7:18pm On Oct 03, 2016
Re: Obama Replies A Nigerian Man On Twitter by Zikavirus(m): 7:19pm On Oct 03, 2016
metromediaboss:
A Nigerian man took to his Twitter page to send a Direct Message, DM, to the president of the United States, Barack Obama.

The Nigerian in his message informed Obama of the nation’s population and also alleged that the United States was taking from the country.

However, in a rather surprising turn of events, the United States President replied him.

See conversation below:

Re: Obama Replies A Nigerian Man On Twitter by Zikavirus(m): 7:20pm On Oct 03, 2016
This is a big fat lie.

2 Likes

Re: Obama Replies A Nigerian Man On Twitter by Sibrah: 7:21pm On Oct 03, 2016

1 Like

Re: Obama Replies A Nigerian Man On Twitter by Raphael81(m): 7:41pm On Oct 03, 2016
Another APC propaganda smh

3 Likes

Re: Obama Replies A Nigerian Man On Twitter by Ndiofe: 7:46pm On Oct 03, 2016
I say, who ever gave yorubas internet really wanted to finish Nigeria.

"They will make correction to reduce Nigerians in the Country."

Obama dont like Nigeria for reasons best known to him, since he took office common American lottery we use to play he removed us.

Y do we igbos have to share country with this kind mad murthafuckers?

E don be am like say Obama dey follow am shine teeth, just becos of internet connection.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama Replies A Nigerian Man On Twitter by bennyann: 8:17pm On Oct 03, 2016
I don't believe this. It's funny though.

But seriously who be that imaginary Nigerian wey won disgrace us with him Queen's English.

1 Like

Re: Obama Replies A Nigerian Man On Twitter by Justiceleague1: 9:16pm On Oct 03, 2016
Ndiofe:

Obama dont like Nigeria for reasons best known to him, since he took office common American lottery we use to play he removed us.

E don be am like say Obama dey follow am shine teeth, just becos of internet connection.

correct..
Meanwhile,viewing this topic: anitame...so baby,what say ye? grin

2 Likes

Re: Obama Replies A Nigerian Man On Twitter by Arjeeni: 9:25pm On Oct 03, 2016
What will happen if my twitter handle is with Putin picture as my profile pix? I guess any body I replied on twitter will be glad to have conversation with Russian president.

4 Likes

Re: Obama Replies A Nigerian Man On Twitter by Youngsage: 1:38am On Oct 04, 2016
Fake grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obama Replies A Nigerian Man On Twitter by iamFawaz(m): 2:43am On Oct 04, 2016
sho lo stupid lomo ni?
Re: Obama Replies A Nigerian Man On Twitter by tdayof(m): 6:11am On Oct 04, 2016
Ndiofe post=49889401[s:
]I say, who ever gave yorubas internet really wanted to finish Nigeria.

E don be am like say Obama dey follow am shine teeth, just becos of internet connection. [/s]

"Someone has said that it requires less mental effort to condemn than to think."
Emma Goldman

1 Like

Re: Obama Replies A Nigerian Man On Twitter by JayJustus(m): 6:41am On Oct 04, 2016
Ndiofe:

Nigeria wasn't removed from the visa lottery...we have exceeded 50,000 immigrants that have gone through that programme...countries like Mexico, China, south Korea are also suspended...so get your facts straight before spilling BS online...and hey quit using sentiments to think...you have internet to get info but rather you'd stay as a dullard spitting trash

3 Likes

Re: Obama Replies A Nigerian Man On Twitter by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:02am On Oct 04, 2016
cheesy grin
Re: Obama Replies A Nigerian Man On Twitter by Kimjinkyu(f): 7:10am On Oct 04, 2016
metromediaboss:

See conversation below:

just to let you know, Obama twitter handle is run by Organizing
for Action staff. Tweets from the
President are signed
Re: Obama Replies A Nigerian Man On Twitter by Agimor(m): 9:16am On Oct 04, 2016
Funny nigga but then that's a fake twitter handle.
Re: Obama Replies A Nigerian Man On Twitter by Mcleo007(m): 11:11am On Oct 04, 2016
Ndiofe:

Carelessly drafted comments like this, makes a neutral observer to think the average Igbo person is stupid and re.tarded. But no! I have great Igbo friends/brothers whose day to day interactions help to put losers like you in check(that's if you know what I mean). That you have free MTN data to access Nairaland on your UK used Tecno phone doesn't add a single iota to your already non-existent IQ. Think before you type, and not while you type. There is more to life than ethnic sentiments!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Support Restructuring And Die, Northern Youths Warn Northern Politicians, Leader / Melaye For Senate President? / Peace Return To Imo State After Two Weeks Military Onslaught On ESN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.