Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Ekiti Politics- And The Show Continues - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Politics- And The Show Continues (744 Views)

Politics And Religion-my Experience At Eid Praying Ground Ilorin With Photos / Ekiti Politics: Ex-speaker Blasts Fayose / Ekiti Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti Politics- And The Show Continues by mekuslogan: 4:01pm On Oct 16, 2009
Anambra politics is heaven on earth compared to Ekiti

Photo 1: Mr Segun Ajayi was amputated after gunshot wounds as a result of the violence during the last governorship re-run election at Ido-Osi Local Government Area of Ekiti State, coming into the tribunal premises to give oral statement concerning the mayhem during the election. His amputated leg was being carried by one of the security men.

Re: Ekiti Politics- And The Show Continues by mekuslogan: 4:02pm On Oct 16, 2009
Photo 2: Mr Segun Ajayi, in the witness box, displaying his amputated leg to the members of the tribunal panel.

Re: Ekiti Politics- And The Show Continues by mekuslogan: 4:03pm On Oct 16, 2009
Photo 3: Mr Segun Ajayi, in the witness box, displaying his amputated leg to the members of the tribunal panel.

Re: Ekiti Politics- And The Show Continues by mekuslogan: 4:05pm On Oct 16, 2009
Photo 4: A cross-section of Senior Counsels to the Respondents at the tribunal, covering their nose due to the poignant odour emanating from the amputated leg of Mr Segun Ajayi inside the Tribunal room.

Re: Ekiti Politics- And The Show Continues by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 16, 2009
What the helllll! shocked Gross!

Anyway, my heart goes out to Mr Ajayi, but I wouldnt be surprised if he had his own luger only to have it jammed during the usual exchange in Ekiti.
Re: Ekiti Politics- And The Show Continues by mekuslogan: 8:52pm On Oct 27, 2009
Bloody killers. I thought the UK-based rapist and fraudstar YOMYYUK should see this and comment on it.

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity Hits Port Harcourt / Anambra Records More Road Accidents’ / Why Is Andy Uba So Scared Of Asking For The People's Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.