Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,314 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Everybody Can Cheat, It Takes A Real Boss To Stay Loyal To One Woman - IK Ogbonn - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Everybody Can Cheat, It Takes A Real Boss To Stay Loyal To One Woman - IK Ogbonn (712 Views)

Bobrisky :If A Man Can Cheat On You With Me, Then You're A Disgrace To Womanhood / Rosabelle Iyofokhai: "No Man Can Cheat On Me Twice” - Edo Beauty Queen / "One Woman Army" Damilola Adegbite Posts Cryptic Message On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Everybody Can Cheat, It Takes A Real Boss To Stay Loyal To One Woman - IK Ogbonn by rapcy(m): 8:18pm On Oct 03, 2016
IK Ogbonna took to his Instagram handle to dish some advice to the guys, below is what he wrote;

"Who ever said you
can't have fun with ur wife, lied .
When u were toasting her and trying to win her,you used to take her everywhere and you felt like the man and now she married you and she is all yours you feel like u are man enough if she sit her ass at home while u out having fun (with other women that are possibly not as half of a woman she is).
Bruv your woman is not just the gift you give yourself but a gift from God. A blessing.
Everybody can cheat,it's easy. Now it takes a real boss to stay loyal and commitment to one woman only.
Toast her everyday.
I toast my wife everyday and you know what? It feels so good. Hello sweets  @sonialareinaa
#bittertruth"

http://www.dizboy.com/2016/10/everybody-can-cheat-it-takes-real-boss.html?m=1

Re: Everybody Can Cheat, It Takes A Real Boss To Stay Loyal To One Woman - IK Ogbonn by ammyluv2002(f): 8:24pm On Oct 03, 2016
True talk
Re: Everybody Can Cheat, It Takes A Real Boss To Stay Loyal To One Woman - IK Ogbonn by rapcy(m): 9:26pm On Oct 03, 2016
ammyluv2002:
True talk
soo on point

(1) (Reply)

So JJ Okocha Dropped A Single In 1994? lol (WATCH) / Who Would You Date Or Ditch Ft Don Jazzy And E-money / E-money Gives Wife 2016 Customized Range Rover (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.