Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Catholic Cleric Says That God Is A Woman - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholic Cleric Says That God Is A Woman (634 Views)

Woman Crashes Car After Hitting A Pole While Trying To Show That God Is Real / My Six Year Old Half Brother Doesn't Seem To Understand That God Is Real / 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Catholic Cleric Says That God Is A Woman by bstringz(m): 8:50pm On Oct 03, 2016
A Catholic priest from Massachussetts was officially dead for more than 48 minutes before medics were able to miraculously re-start his heart

Doctors at the Massachussetts General Hospital say that Father O’neal is extremely lucky to be alive, while he is convinced that it is God who sent him back to tell the world who “she” really is

In Summary
The Archbishop of Boston, Cardinal Sean P. O’Malley, made a public statement this morning stating that Father O’neal suffered hallucinations linked to a near-death experience and that God clearly isn’t a female

By World daily news report
Boston
A Catholic priest from Massachussetts was officially dead for more than 48 minutes before medics were able to miraculously re-start his heart. During that time, Father John Micheal O’neal claims he went to heaven and met God, which he describes as a warm and comforting motherly figure.

The 71-year old cleric was rushed to the hospital on January 29 after a major heart attack, but was declared clinically dead soon after his arrival. With the aid of a high-tech machine called LUCAS 2, that kept the blood flowing to his brain, doctors at Massachusetts General Hospital managed to unblock vital arteries and return his heart to a normal rhythm.

The doctors were afraid he would have suffered some brain damage from the incident, but he woke up less than 48 hours later and seems to have perfectly recovered.

The elderly man claims that he has clear and vivid memories of what happened to him while he was dead. He describes a strange out-of-body experience, experiencing an intense feeling of unconditional love and acceptance, as well as being surrounded by an overwhelming light.

He claims that at that point in his experience, he went to heaven and encountered God, which he describes as a feminine, mother-like “Being of Light”.

“Her presence was both overwhelming and comforting” states the Catholic priest. “She had a soft and soothing voice and her presence was as reassuring as a mother’s embrace. The fact that God is a Holy Mother instead of a Holy Father doesn’t disturb me, she is everything I hoped she would be and even more!”

The declarations of the cleric caused quite a stir in the catholic clergy of the archdiocese over the last few days, causing the Archbishop to summon a press conference to try and calm the rumors.
Despite the disapproval of his superiors, Father O’neal says that he will continue dedicating his life to God and spread the word of the “Holy Mother”.

“I wish to continue preaching” says the elderly cleric. “I would like to share my new knowledge of the Mother, the Son and the Holy Ghost with all catholics and even all Christians. God is great and almighty despite being a woman…”

The Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Boston has not confirmed however, if they will allow Father O’neal to resume his preaching in his former parish in South Boston.

The Archbishop of Boston, Cardinal Sean P. O’Malley, made a public statement this morning stating that Father O’neal suffered hallucinations linked to a near-death experience and that God clearly isn’t a female.

Re: Catholic Cleric Says That God Is A Woman by bstringz(m): 8:51pm On Oct 03, 2016
Re: Catholic Cleric Says That God Is A Woman by Zikavirus(m): 9:05pm On Oct 03, 2016
it is legal to smoke weed in thier country, so don't blame him. 'awon alak'orin'
Re: Catholic Cleric Says That God Is A Woman by Zellie: 9:35pm On Oct 03, 2016
Is her stature like that of a palm and breasts like clusters of fruits grin
Re: Catholic Cleric Says That God Is A Woman by johnydon22(m): 9:52pm On Oct 03, 2016
I don't understand why everyone thinks God should be Masculine and it is unheard of that it should feminine.
Re: Catholic Cleric Says That God Is A Woman by hahn(m): 9:56pm On Oct 03, 2016
This is interesting.

winner01, kingebukasblog let the memes begin!

cheesy grin
Re: Catholic Cleric Says That God Is A Woman by hahn(m): 9:57pm On Oct 03, 2016
Did she give him a BJ? That is all any man needs to come back to life. I wouldn't mind worshipping her tongue

1 Like

Re: Catholic Cleric Says That God Is A Woman by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:00pm On Oct 03, 2016
hahn:
This is interesting.

winner01, kingebukasblog let the memes begin!

cheesy grin

Its an internet hoax , you should know better na .

cheesy
Re: Catholic Cleric Says That God Is A Woman by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:02pm On Oct 03, 2016
johnydon22:
I don't understand why everyone thinks God should be Masculine and it is unheard of that it should feminine.

God has no gender , I don't think God should be masculine . Should be ? Really ? And its fallacious to generalize wink
Re: Catholic Cleric Says That God Is A Woman by hahn(m): 10:05pm On Oct 03, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

God has no gender , I don't think God should be masculine . Should be ? Really ? And its fallacious to generalize wink

You are an exception.

Has Muoka ever addressed your god as a she?
Re: Catholic Cleric Says That God Is A Woman by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 03, 2016
Doggy style on my mind grin

1 Like

Re: Catholic Cleric Says That God Is A Woman by CAPSLOCKED: 10:56pm On Oct 03, 2016
hahn:
Did she give him a BJ? That is all any man needs to come back to life. I wouldn't mind worshipping her tongue

BROS THE OLD PA-PAY SAY GOD NA WOMAN?

I HERE SAY SHE (GOD) AND MARY DE DO BJ CONTEST FOR DIA..

OMOH NA TO REPENT GO HEAVEN OH..

I FIT MISS YOUR WEED (FOR HELL), BUT NOT THIS HEAVENLY BJ. cheesy
Re: Catholic Cleric Says That God Is A Woman by CAPSLOCKED: 10:58pm On Oct 03, 2016
Zoharariel:
Doggy style on my mind grin
DOGGY WHAT? THAT'S OLD SCHOOL. undecided
CAMEL STYLE IS THE ONE TRENDING OVER THERE.
(YOU KNOW HOW ABRAHAM AND MOSES THEM LOVED CAMELS) tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Catholic Cleric Says That God Is A Woman by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 03, 2016
bstringz:
A Catholic priest from Massachussetts is convinced that it is God who sent him back to tell the world who “she” really is.
Actually the Priest is saying the Truth. Anyone with some mystical experience knows what this priest has gone through, and who is the entity he met.

And altough "god" is genderless (or is transgender), many of the religious attributes ascribed to him, actually points to a feminine entity. So to speak about a Goddess or Mother Goddess, is not wrong, at least not more erroneous than the famous "our Father who art in Heaven".
Re: Catholic Cleric Says That God Is A Woman by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 03, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

OK now,Why is God praised as King of kings and not queen of queens.I believe God is He,since man was created first ' made in his image and likeness'before he created woman after seeing man's loneliness. Even Melchizedek with unknown genesis was God.So God has a defined gender #male.

(1) (Reply)

WITCHCRAFT: Family Crash-lands In Solwezi. / Prayer Without Work Vs Work Without Prayer / If You Had To Play A Game With God For A Chance For Resurrection.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.