Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

I Have Sex Only With Dead Bodies – Mortuary Attendant - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Have Sex Only With Dead Bodies – Mortuary Attendant (2481 Views)

Meet The Village In Africa That Dead Bodies Are Dug Up To Dance With The Living( / Cultural Petrol Attendant / Death By Fallen Tree: Pregnant Woman Rots In Ondo Mortuary Over Culture (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Sex Only With Dead Bodies – Mortuary Attendant by Thecustodian(m): 9:26pm On Oct 03, 2016

Re: I Have Sex Only With Dead Bodies – Mortuary Attendant by Nobody: 4:26am On Oct 04, 2016
...and when next one reads a story of a woman pissing maggots, think back to this story and know how they got in her. Enough of using a thousand year old book to try understanding a modern world, it would only leave your thought processes in the Bronze Age.

Also OP, la click la piñata at a birthday party.
Re: I Have Sex Only With Dead Bodies – Mortuary Attendant by IamNawty(f): 7:31am On Oct 04, 2016
Y'all don't need to click any link again.. Here's it .. Charix

A Cameroonian man, Sharkan Lucas, on Wednesday made shocking revelations on how he took to having sex with dead bodies due to constant rejection from ladies because he works as mortuary attendant.

Lucas, an attendant at Korle-Bu Teaching Hospital, insisted he was mentally stable.

Speaking on Ghanaian TV station ADOM TV, the mortician claimed that sleeping with the dead women (an act called necrophilia) was part of the training he received when he was hired at the hospital in Ghana.

Lucas said, “I do it many many times. That is the training you have to do that, because once you have done that you will not be afraid of them again. If you want to bath the dead body, you will carry her legs up to wash her private part, that’s why we are taught to learn to sleep with the corpses. When I am inside the mortuary, I see some fresh girls and I satisfy myself.

“Being with dead bodies is normal for me because I am with them day and night. I feel like they are living whenever I am at work.

“Besides, I wanted to marry but the girl says I am a mortuary man. I can satisfy myself at the mortuary because girls don’t want to date me outside or live with me for fear that I may kill them. Living women rejected me because of my job, that is why I am still single.

“Since I was born, I have never slept with a living being. Working in a mortuary is a gift God gave me, it’s my talent. It’s very rare, not everybody can do it.

“I am okay, I have no mental issues,” he added.

Meanwhile, Lucas said he was sacked shortly after he divulged his affairs on camera.

He said, “When I got back to work three day after (yesterday), my colleague said my supervisor brought policemen to arrest me. They did not let me go near the mortuary again and I have worked with them for 2 years and 6 months and I have not been paid.

“I want them to pay my money so I can go back to my country,” Lucas said.
Op lol

1 Like

Re: I Have Sex Only With Dead Bodies – Mortuary Attendant by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 04, 2016
Yuck! I wish I didn't read the story.
Some people are nasty, very nasty. The man claims he has no mental case, when has a madman ever said he's outrightly mad? _Fucking a dead body is no different from _fucking a wooden furniture because dead vaginas don't lubricate constantly -- it's why their insides end up tearing his phallus and introduce maggots which come to eat up dead well as living skin cells.
We still wonder how HIV came into the world, I bet it's from nasty mother_fuckers like the bastard in the story. He has a job, how much is it for real, breathing oloshos? He's so stingy he'd prefer to consummate with corpses thereby putting his life and those of his future female partners at risk.

1 Like

Re: I Have Sex Only With Dead Bodies – Mortuary Attendant by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 04, 2016
It's part of the training? What kind of sickness do some men possess. Imagine men having intimacy with your dead grandmother. He needs to give names of all the people who trained him to the public.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Contemporary Nigerian Societies / I Was In Lagos & Was Shocked To Find This Out: / Calabar Vs Yoruba Women Who Is More Beautiful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.