Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

<<<how I Was Scammed In This Section Looking For Admission In China >>>> - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / <<<how I Was Scammed In This Section Looking For Admission In China >>>> (2414 Views)

197,050 Qualified Candidates Denied Admission In Seven Universities / 2017 List Of Universities That Accepts Low JAMB Score (150) For Admission / 5000 Each For 5 Lucky Members From This Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

<<<how I Was Scammed In This Section Looking For Admission In China >>>> by salamudeen(m): 9:52pm On Oct 03, 2016
Please guys beware of who you meet here on nairaland ..

i have been using this platform for the past 3 years transacting, learning and doing all sort of biz...

i like trusting people to the extent of sending money and later receive my package because i stay in Niger state.

it all happened last month august when i came back from school .....

am on my own jejeli when my neighbor called me to help him look for an agent that would process his daugther admissions to china.

the next day as a nairaland adict and always seeing ads about traveling to china i stumbled upon some threads by babypolice47

with this number 08165397133.. but right now those threads and his moniker are no where to be found, but i saw the archives on google and the screenshots are below for the benefit of doubt.

while we are chatting both on whatsapp he claimed he cant pick calls that he is in china or so, i just feel free chatting with him mayb na jazz i don't know. after like three weeks he sent and admission letter and payment structure to sign and send it back to him which we did.

from there he said its remaining the jw202 form used in processing student visa in china and it costs 40k which i sent him 39k (screenshot below)

after we have paid the 40k he is still asking for 10k extra for some traveling expenses he used in getting the form .. i told him i would pay him the next week that follows but before the next week he has started disturbing me to pay him the money nut i told him to calm down let me see the jw202 form first..

my brothers and sister we have been waiting for the JW202 FORM for the past one month we have seen nothing .... he deleted me on whats-app and blocked me on Facebook.

dear nlanders i don't know what to tell this my neighbour and his daughter because am afraid the respect wont be there and how to pay them their money back now is the problem cus i told them i have someone who can do the job that he is in china not knowing that our serial scammer is in Nigeria..

am now afraid of these things please help me out

1.. my neighbor daughter e-passport that is scanned to him he might use it for fraudulent acts online.

2.. the 40k because i have nothing to even pay them back and this man might arrest me self.

3.. and please if there is any reputable agent here in nairaland that can help process admissions sharply

thanks ..

please help me move this to the right section and probably frontpage

his known contacts.... 08165397133, 08142331412

facebook name ...Alamin Musa

1 Share

Re: <<<how I Was Scammed In This Section Looking For Admission In China >>>> by davbravo(m): 9:54pm On Oct 03, 2016
It's a pity. cry Thanks for sharing, so others won't fall victims of these fraudsters
Re: <<<how I Was Scammed In This Section Looking For Admission In China >>>> by salamudeen(m): 9:56pm On Oct 03, 2016
the guy has deleted his profile and everything on nairaland just because of the threats message i sent him embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: <<<how I Was Scammed In This Section Looking For Admission In China >>>> by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 03, 2016
cc:fynestboy
Re: <<<how I Was Scammed In This Section Looking For Admission In China >>>> by ashewoboy(m): 9:58pm On Oct 03, 2016
So many scammers online. Just come here and look for ladies wey you fit fvck. If you wanna do any transaction, do them in real life. Forget all these people wey be very good conversationalist. Talk is cheap.
Re: <<<how I Was Scammed In This Section Looking For Admission In China >>>> by tolugar: 9:58pm On Oct 03, 2016
@op

Read my signature and PM me.

I don't tolerate non sense and rubbish

1 Like

Re: <<<how I Was Scammed In This Section Looking For Admission In China >>>> by Taeewo(m): 10:02pm On Oct 03, 2016
Should I even call u ode or mumu for falling for this.. .....Na wao.. ...

2 Likes

Re: <<<how I Was Scammed In This Section Looking For Admission In China >>>> by salamudeen(m): 10:21pm On Oct 03, 2016
guys please help me

cc fynestboi
Re: <<<how I Was Scammed In This Section Looking For Admission In China >>>> by divinehand2003(m): 10:25pm On Oct 03, 2016
Jeeez

1 Like

Re: <<<how I Was Scammed In This Section Looking For Admission In China >>>> by Nobody: 4:30am On Oct 04, 2016
Don't forget to report to the police,
Re: <<<how I Was Scammed In This Section Looking For Admission In China >>>> by babyfaceafrica: 5:57am On Oct 04, 2016
Una no dey hear word...it is well
Re: <<<how I Was Scammed In This Section Looking For Admission In China >>>> by falcon01: 7:13am On Oct 04, 2016
salamudeen:

i have been using this platform for the past 3 years transacting, learning and doing all sort of biz...

i like trusting people to the extent of sending money and later receive my package because i stay in Niger state.

am on my own jejeli when my neighbor called me to help him look for an agent that would process his daugther admissions to china.

the next day as a nairaland adict and always seeing ads about traveling to china i stumbled upon some threads by babypolice47

with this number 08165397133.. but right now those threads and his moniker are no where to be found, but i saw the archives on google and the screenshots are below for the benefit of doubt.

while we are chatting both on whatsapp he claimed he cant pick calls that he is in china or so, i just feel free chatting with him mayb na jazz i don't know. after like three weeks he sent and admission letter and payment structure to sign and send it back to him which we did.

from there he said its remaining the jw202 form used in processing student visa in china and it costs 40k which i sent him 39k (screenshot below)

after we have paid the 40k he is still asking for 10k extra for some traveling expenses he used in getting the form .. i told him i would pay him the next week that follows but before the next week he has started disturbing me to pay him the money nut i told him to calm down let me see the jw202 form first..

my brothers and sister we have been waiting for the JW202 FORM for the past one month we have seen nothing .... he deleted me on whats-app and blocked me on Facebook.

dear nlanders i don't know what to tell this my neighbour and his daughter because am afraid the respect wont be there and how to pay them their money back now is the problem cus i told them i have someone who can do the job that he is in china not knowing that our serial scammer is in Nigeria..

am now afraid of these things please help me out

1.. my neighbor daughter e-passport that is scanned to him he might use it for fraudulent acts online.

2.. the 40k because i have nothing to even pay them back and this man might arrest me self.

3.. and please if there is any reputable agent here in nairaland that can help process admissions sharply

thanks ..

please help me move this to the right section and probably frontpage

his known contacts.... 08165397133, 08142331412

facebook name ...Alamin Musa

. I can't believe a 17 yr old boy scammed you.
Re: <<<how I Was Scammed In This Section Looking For Admission In China >>>> by salamudeen(m): 7:24am On Oct 04, 2016
falcon01:
. I can't believe a 17 yr old boy scammed you.

guy am just confused i dont just know what to do now and some people are already calling me ode thats bad...

please guys help me.. i know the idiot is viewing this thread now.

i dont wanna do something bad because where i came from he would have to walk all the way from where ever he is and bring back my 40k with leg...

abeg am nupe by tribe and i dont wanna indulge in that thanks ...

1 Like

Re: <<<how I Was Scammed In This Section Looking For Admission In China >>>> by salamudeen(m): 7:40am On Oct 04, 2016

guys please which responsible agent can find me this china admission within this month...

and i would like the agent to pay for the jw202 form cus seriously am fed up

he is going to pay for the form per say i would pay him everything both the commission when the form arrives and visa processed in Nigeria....

thanks

Re: <<<how I Was Scammed In This Section Looking For Admission In China >>>> by Dharneehell(m): 7:50am On Oct 04, 2016
salamudeen:

guy am just confused i dont just know what to do now and some people are already calling me ode thats bad...

i dont wanna do something bad because where i came from he would have to walk all the way from where ever he is and bring back my 40k with leg...

Baba, it means you do not want your money. If you do, you'd definitely play dirty!
Re: <<<how I Was Scammed In This Section Looking For Admission In China >>>> by Taeewo(m): 7:54am On Oct 04, 2016
salamudeen:

NUPE ko NEPA ni,if u r so sure of ur NUBE charm, u won't come here seeking for help.. ..

1 Like

Re: <<<how I Was Scammed In This Section Looking For Admission In China >>>> by salamudeen(m): 8:41am On Oct 04, 2016
op above
u just typing out of ignorance you dont know what it entails
Re: <<<how I Was Scammed In This Section Looking For Admission In China >>>> by Agimor(m): 9:11am On Oct 04, 2016
Where is Lala self this is a delicate matter that wild audience.
Re: <<<how I Was Scammed In This Section Looking For Admission In China >>>> by KOKOwonder(m): 9:26am On Oct 04, 2016
tolugar:
@op

Read my signature and PM me.

I don't tolerate non sense and rubbish
cool cool
Re: <<<how I Was Scammed In This Section Looking For Admission In China >>>> by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 04, 2016
salamudeen:

report to police...
Re: <<<how I Was Scammed In This Section Looking For Admission In China >>>> by falcon01: 12:02pm On Oct 04, 2016
salamudeen:

yeah I know let me see what i van do.
Re: <<<how I Was Scammed In This Section Looking For Admission In China >>>> by salamudeen(m): 12:47pm On Oct 04, 2016
falcon01:
yeah I know let me see what i van do.

please how fa can i get intouch with da person

thanks
Re: <<<how I Was Scammed In This Section Looking For Admission In China >>>> by Aminu212: 12:56pm On Oct 04, 2016
salamudeen:

Bros don't you know that you are wasting much time??
Simply visit ur village herbalist let him send him an automated drone which will locate and destroy the immature scammer. with 2k you are done.

If you can't, I will help you. Contact me if u need the service.
100% legit and trusted.
Re: <<<how I Was Scammed In This Section Looking For Admission In China >>>> by falcon01: 1:37pm On Oct 04, 2016
Re: <<<how I Was Scammed In This Section Looking For Admission In China >>>> by salamudeen(m): 9:10am On Oct 05, 2016
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

what next
Re: <<<how I Was Scammed In This Section Looking For Admission In China >>>> by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 05, 2016
Chei!!!....... May God help us oooo.... Abeg lalasticalala make we move this to fp
Re: <<<how I Was Scammed In This Section Looking For Admission In China >>>> by salamudeen(m): 6:22am On Oct 07, 2016
i later found saved page ... am even begging him to return the cash he refused.....

i knw he is viewing this thread and he is even chatting with me on whatsapp..

well my words for him...

you would be caught one day IN SHA ALLAH

Re: <<<how I Was Scammed In This Section Looking For Admission In China >>>> by pacdribble(m): 7:55am On Oct 07, 2016
Why must u pay money to some one you don't know?

Well am an agent. Come to our office I can china or usa without payment down .08101970086
Re: <<<how I Was Scammed In This Section Looking For Admission In China >>>> by salamudeen(m): 6:21pm On Oct 15, 2016
riseconsultancy:
stupid mumu

after scamming me... guys he is the one

i saw this rise wateva in his whatsapp

check when he created this moniker...

do business with him on ur own peril

he is the one.... he would soon b caught dont worry guys d 40k he would definitely return it...
Re: <<<how I Was Scammed In This Section Looking For Admission In China >>>> by salamudeen(m): 6:34pm On Oct 15, 2016
falcon01:
mail me falconcyborg@gmail.com

he is the one here again...

this guys has many monikers here on nairaland...

he is chatting with me claiming he would help me catch d scammer.

we went to d sss office and d number am chatting with matched his details and account number i used in paying d money ..

since then i was just chatting with him like i knw nothing..

he is everywhere here on this forum ...

falcon01....
riseconsultancy..
just wait and see what he would do next...

pls dont even think of chatting with me again pls
Re: <<<how I Was Scammed In This Section Looking For Admission In China >>>> by falcon01: 11:09pm On Oct 15, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

2017 JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses / What Is The Name Of This Snake / Funaab School Fees For Freshers And Returning Students (2017/2018)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.