Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Which Of This Guys House Would You Go For Dinner (photos) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Which Of This Guys House Would You Go For Dinner (photos) (1232 Views)

Lok At This Guys Facebook Profile / Hehe! Can You Rock This Guys? / Checkout This Guys Five Star Open Air Room.effect Of WEED. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of This Guys House Would You Go For Dinner (photos) by dominzy(m): 10:03pm On Oct 03, 2016
Oya make your choices

Re: Which Of This Guys House Would You Go For Dinner (photos) by mhizAnnie(f): 10:21pm On Oct 03, 2016
Afolabi be looking so cute grin grin
Re: Which Of This Guys House Would You Go For Dinner (photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:27pm On Oct 03, 2016
A+F+O+L+A+B+I=Afolabi tongue
Re: Which Of This Guys House Would You Go For Dinner (photos) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 03, 2016
Afolabi be calling me oGAYchi
Re: Which Of This Guys House Would You Go For Dinner (photos) by Evina(f): 10:35pm On Oct 03, 2016
That Mohammed's dish looks like a cow took a dump on the plate of tuwo lipsrsealed

Abasi's sauce looks like my adorable baby's poo after downing a large bowl of cereal lipsrsealed

Kwaku's dish just looks like a plate of confusion undecided

Afolabi sure pass wink
Re: Which Of This Guys House Would You Go For Dinner (photos) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 03, 2016
Evina:
That Mohammed's dish looks like a cow took a dump on the plate of tuwo lipsrsealed

Abasi's sauce looks like my adorable baby's poo after downing a large bowl of cereal lipsrsealed

Kwaku's dish just looks like a plate of confusion undecided

Afolabi sure pass wink

its obvious kwaku is Ghanian and Ghanaian food looks horrible
Re: Which Of This Guys House Would You Go For Dinner (photos) by BEENUEL(m): 11:15pm On Oct 03, 2016
OP, all of the Aforementions are my friends...to eat different meal inda night no bad nah

From KWAU TO ABASI, FROM ABASI To AFOLABI, then Finally mohamed cool
Re: Which Of This Guys House Would You Go For Dinner (photos) by bamirotola: 11:15pm On Oct 03, 2016
Afolabi is bae
Re: Which Of This Guys House Would You Go For Dinner (photos) by onward4life(m): 11:37pm On Oct 03, 2016
fuckboy:

its obvious kwaku is Ghanian and Ghanaian food looks horrible

Not true.. Ghana foods are as enticing as south weast meals. meals. Speaking from experience. Try the ogbono Soup delicacy you would nt come back to naija
Re: Which Of This Guys House Would You Go For Dinner (photos) by Jadoskii(m): 12:30am On Oct 04, 2016
What the duck is that Mohammed

(1) (Reply)

When The Bullet Is Laced With Osogbo Weed / Rate Buhari's Health According To Your Battery Percentage / Official EFCC At It Again....lol.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.