Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,563 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Watch "THE SWAMP" Live! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Watch "THE SWAMP" Live! (556 Views)

Watch The Video Of Cee C Insecurity Fight With Ifu / How Can Gotv Subscribers Watch The Voice Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch "THE SWAMP" Live! by Riberto: 10:45pm On Oct 03, 2016
YES ! The much anticipated and awaited movie "The Swamp" written and produced by Your own Adekemi Skerry Bakre will start showing on Libra Tv on tuesday ,the 4th of Oct which happens to fall on her birthday.The channel to subscribe to is www.youtube.com/libratvonline . I want to consider this as my birthday gift. Show me some love !. God bless you as u do.

(1) (Reply)

Most Recognized People In Ghana 2016 / 5 Things That Would Happen If Nollywood Gets Its Razzie Award / Big Brother Naija - Possible winner based on research

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.