Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,082 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Photos Of Rahama Sadau, Expelled Kannywood Actress - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Rahama Sadau, Expelled Kannywood Actress (72565 Views)

Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized / Rahama Sadau Flawless In New Makeup Photos / Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Rahama Sadau, Expelled Kannywood Actress by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 04, 2016
MDsambo:
Shirmen banza Shirmen hofi!

Me ake da yar Sadau
..... cool cool cool

Abun da ake yi da Yar Sadau manaaaa !!!

Re: Photos Of Rahama Sadau, Expelled Kannywood Actress by Rilwayne001: 11:06am On Oct 04, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

Because I know enough about you to conclude. You've lived with a few hausas in ibadan I think. Picked up a few words, but you don't speak the language.

You don't know much about me then. Although it may not be fluently, but i speak the language.
Re: Photos Of Rahama Sadau, Expelled Kannywood Actress by SycophanticGoat: 11:08am On Oct 04, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

That's a different person entirely. What you're talking about happened in 06 I think.

But a news was published on NY front page as the scandal possibly the reason why they expelled her from Kannywood. So what I'm I to believe right now?

If she was expelled because of that music video then the situation is even more twisted and the whole thing sounds childish.. undecided
Re: Photos Of Rahama Sadau, Expelled Kannywood Actress by ArabMopol(m): 11:11am On Oct 04, 2016
Lahotte:
Kannywood...parody of bollywood
who get time for India boring-wood...
Re: Photos Of Rahama Sadau, Expelled Kannywood Actress by porshuch: 11:12am On Oct 04, 2016
she's too beautiful to live in the north. fine gal, make them no use big abunna scatter her.
Re: Photos Of Rahama Sadau, Expelled Kannywood Actress by yareemahaliyu: 11:18am On Oct 04, 2016
you people talk as if people from the north and people from south are the same (we from the north have morals) she is not expected to do that

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Rahama Sadau, Expelled Kannywood Actress by pappicole(m): 11:22am On Oct 04, 2016
This gal fine I begi! Problem is nobody dey watch aboki movies. Even some aboki for we side gan no know. I just asked one now and he said "kilonje be"?
Re: Photos Of Rahama Sadau, Expelled Kannywood Actress by segxes23(m): 11:25am On Oct 04, 2016
kjhova:

Haba!! Teenagers are married daily all over the world in all countries of the world and in everyplace including your village and my village. Come on, we don't need to add this to the numerous tags to the North.

Regards.

I commend your mature approach. I don't have any negative view about Northern Nigeria, they are people I really love. But, the obvious must be stated.

Best Wishes
Re: Photos Of Rahama Sadau, Expelled Kannywood Actress by segxes23(m): 11:27am On Oct 04, 2016
MDsambo:

I think is better for them to be in thier marital home than to be in baby factory...

Interesting..... Kada Kada
Re: Photos Of Rahama Sadau, Expelled Kannywood Actress by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 04, 2016
pretydiva:
Don't know why nairaland is giving her so much attention
I wonder o
Re: Photos Of Rahama Sadau, Expelled Kannywood Actress by PierreDeFermat(m): 11:56am On Oct 04, 2016
But i don't see anything beautiful about this girl o,she just looks like avatar.
Re: Photos Of Rahama Sadau, Expelled Kannywood Actress by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 04, 2016
encryptjay:
She's beautiful and well dressed unlike those ones mods bring to front-page displaying cleavages up and down.
You guys insulting cos she's from the north, grow sense na.
Nope.northern movies are unknown in this country.They have insignificant characters and they are very very mundane and lacklustre.I have seen what yorowood is better than
Re: Photos Of Rahama Sadau, Expelled Kannywood Actress by joseph1832ng: 12:02pm On Oct 04, 2016
Men and l love her lips and mouth. Reminds me of one thing... blowjob_

Obontami abi I lie? grin
Re: Photos Of Rahama Sadau, Expelled Kannywood Actress by MDsambo: 12:08pm On Oct 04, 2016
ZuzuMan:
..... cool cool cool
Abun da ake yi da Yar Sadau manaaaa !!!
Allah kohwink

Re: Photos Of Rahama Sadau, Expelled Kannywood Actress by kabman: 12:12pm On Oct 04, 2016
Sigh.africans snd their low iqs
Re: Photos Of Rahama Sadau, Expelled Kannywood Actress by iambijo(m): 12:13pm On Oct 04, 2016
MDsambo:

Me ake da yar Sadau
kai daman dan bakin ciki ne, you too must dey jealous
Re: Photos Of Rahama Sadau, Expelled Kannywood Actress by blantyre: 12:21pm On Oct 04, 2016
bidexolumanish:
u are so mean but u're right though grin cheesy grin

Kannywood is not boring, I love it and can buy and watch it but nilly wood, I don't waste my money there and hardly watch it sef
Re: Photos Of Rahama Sadau, Expelled Kannywood Actress by Bollinger(m): 12:59pm On Oct 04, 2016
ishowdotgmail:
Hausa get problem I swear

You mean Nigerians.
Re: Photos Of Rahama Sadau, Expelled Kannywood Actress by bidexolumanish(m): 1:12pm On Oct 04, 2016
blantyre:

Kannywood is not boring, I love it and can buy and watch it but nilly wood, I don't waste my money there and hardly watch it sef
abeg which one be nillywood,never heard of it before .
Re: Photos Of Rahama Sadau, Expelled Kannywood Actress by bsideboii(m): 1:32pm On Oct 04, 2016
Beautiful lady
Re: Photos Of Rahama Sadau, Expelled Kannywood Actress by 9jii(m): 2:30pm On Oct 04, 2016
ishowdotgmail:
Hausa get problem I swear
Your people are the worst I swear
Re: Photos Of Rahama Sadau, Expelled Kannywood Actress by encryptjay(m): 3:14pm On Oct 04, 2016
1KINGKYLE:

Nope.northern movies are unknown in this country.They have insignificant characters and they are very very mundane and lacklustre.I have seen what yorowood is better than
I don't agree with you. I'd say they have a typical Indian style (love).
Though I don't watch them but I won't give them the description gavega them.
The thread is not really about Kannywood.
Re: Photos Of Rahama Sadau, Expelled Kannywood Actress by abbeycial: 5:18pm On Oct 04, 2016
ZuzuMan:
cool

the soldier gal biko
Re: Photos Of Rahama Sadau, Expelled Kannywood Actress by Panshow(m): 5:55pm On Oct 04, 2016
Rilwayne001:
Afterall there movie is always boring. undecided

It should be boringwood instead of kannywood.
LOL. You sha funny ooo!
Re: Photos Of Rahama Sadau, Expelled Kannywood Actress by APCsupporter: 7:09pm On Oct 04, 2016
MDsambo:

Me ake da yar Sadau

Basu ga sauran 'yan wasan kannywood bane shiyasa suke tunanin tana da kyau. Anyway, an average Northern girl looks like a top movie star
Re: Photos Of Rahama Sadau, Expelled Kannywood Actress by MDsambo: 7:20pm On Oct 04, 2016
APCsupporter:

Basu ga sauran 'yan wasan kannywood bane shiyasa suke tunanin tana da kyau. Anyway, an average Northern girl looks like a top movie star

Ai nawa ina gayama, in ana maganan kyau aka kira Arewa, ai kawai a shafa Fatihagrin
Re: Photos Of Rahama Sadau, Expelled Kannywood Actress by obontami: 8:53pm On Oct 04, 2016
joseph1832ng:
Men and l love her lips and mouth. Reminds me of one thing... blowjob_

Obontami abi I lie? grin
my brother how do u know what I'm thinking ??

lips and eyes are other attributes I find interesting about women....not always about the ass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Rahama Sadau, Expelled Kannywood Actress by joseph1832ng: 10:09pm On Oct 04, 2016
obontami:
my brother how do u know what I'm thinking ??

lips and eyes are other attributes I find interesting about women....not always about the ass
That's because we reason alike, as far as woman dey involve. grin
Re: Photos Of Rahama Sadau, Expelled Kannywood Actress by obontami: 10:16pm On Oct 04, 2016
joseph1832ng:
That's because we reason alike, as far as woman dey involve. grin
grin true that breh
Re: Photos Of Rahama Sadau, Expelled Kannywood Actress by mikron(m): 2:36am On Oct 05, 2016
ZuzuMan:
cool
baba na the army girl o
Re: Photos Of Rahama Sadau, Expelled Kannywood Actress by Temitope91(f): 2:55am On Oct 05, 2016
She fine
cheesy
Re: Photos Of Rahama Sadau, Expelled Kannywood Actress by rhymesnoni(m): 8:26am On Oct 05, 2016
her P. bt come oo tot dae do worst off set?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot / Why We Go Naked In My Family – Charly Boy (Photo) / Zambia Deports Zodwa Wabantu, Pantless South African Dancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.