Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,510 members, 7,812,576 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Pls Read To Sign A Petition Against Mtn Nigeria Devastating Network! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Read To Sign A Petition Against Mtn Nigeria Devastating Network! (630 Views)

How To Share Mb On Mtn Nigeria / MTN Nigeria Latest Internet Data Bundle With Upto 2.5GB Free Data -mymobnet.com / MTN Nigeria GPRS [Includes Configuration Settings] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Read To Sign A Petition Against Mtn Nigeria Devastating Network! by kosovo(m): 5:20pm On Oct 16, 2009
Quote from petitiononline.com

MTN Nigeria
MTN NIGERIA A KILLER NETWORK

Why should one even suspect that a network is a killer network?
Simple!!! You need to hear my story.
40 Minutes, 51 seconds of calling customer service everyday continuously for one week and no one picks the call.

It all started when I got the MTN Nigeria 3 GB, 24hrs browsing account that cost me 10,000 Naira.
A connection which worked for only a week before it stopped working. Every day I check my browsing balance, I am reminded sadly of the day my browsing account will expire, yet painfully, I am not able to connect and browse.
It is not about the money. No, it is about the service. A service I paid for. I deserve to receive it fully and perfectly.
The bad thing still remained that fact that I could not get through to customer service to report it.
So, let me list the problems
1. No Customer Service
2. Very Bad Network
3. Very expensive network; 3 GB for 1 month at 10,000 Naira. (Meanwhile CDMA's like starcomms in Nigeria too, are far cheaper without the limit on download per month and a better service).

The question is, ?
1. Has MTN Nigeria taken on more customers than it can handle?
2. Have they become nonchalant because they have gotten enough customers?
3. Don't they need these customers anymore?
4. Do they even care at all about the satisfaction of their customers?
5. Do you know that this network generates about 100 Billion Naira a month?
6. Why can't they use a little of this for improving their network, connectivity and service?
7. Do you know the number of people who have had to suffer, maybe even die because their network failed them?
This has to stop; we have to do something about this. I know that single handedly I cannot go head to head against MTN Nigeria, but I believe that with all of us together we can get them to listen to us. /quote]
Click Here to sign petition
Re: Pls Read To Sign A Petition Against Mtn Nigeria Devastating Network! by Cwhyte(m): 6:42pm On Oct 17, 2009
I've been called their customer service everyday for 3months but no answer. I've also sent series of emails but no reply. It is reali frustrating.
I join u bro
Re: Pls Read To Sign A Petition Against Mtn Nigeria Devastating Network! by dani1luv: 8:16pm On Oct 17, 2009
Moved to Phones Section
Re: Pls Read To Sign A Petition Against Mtn Nigeria Devastating Network! by oredein: 9:27pm On Oct 17, 2009
Thank GOD for freedom grin
Re: Pls Read To Sign A Petition Against Mtn Nigeria Devastating Network! by DualCore1: 11:55pm On Oct 17, 2009
you are not in the kinda society where online petitions of the majority work.
Re: Pls Read To Sign A Petition Against Mtn Nigeria Devastating Network! by semid4lyfe(m): 11:35am On Oct 18, 2009
Poster, u get time sha. I wish you the best & hope u get enough signatories to your petition.
Re: Pls Read To Sign A Petition Against Mtn Nigeria Devastating Network! by kosovo(m): 8:29pm On Oct 19, 2009
@semid4lyfe
Poster, u get time sha. I wish you the best & hope u get enough signatories to your petition.
that's the Nigerian factor, no body cares! sad
Re: Pls Read To Sign A Petition Against Mtn Nigeria Devastating Network! by Joe50(m): 9:40pm On Oct 19, 2009
@poster, good job.
I was having problem with my account and also my default code for transferring credit cos, i bought the sim new(0813), i tried the default code which is 0000, a text replied "code error, your code will be block if try wrongly 5 times"
so i call 180 for help, Could u imagine, i called their 180 for good 1hour and 45mins. They refuse to pic the call. Every day the same thing. Now i can't transfer credit to anyone.
These peeps are criminals, if they don't want to serve us and provide a good services to the citizens of this nation, then let them close up,
Re: Pls Read To Sign A Petition Against Mtn Nigeria Devastating Network! by agoro2u: 10:04pm On Oct 19, 2009
MTN doesnt nice frm d begining of their existence in nigeria and they are less concern about customers sovereign

(1) (Reply)

Prices 4 These Phones / Price For 16gb Iphone With 3g Features / Get Your Phone Contact Back With Ease:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.