Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

See What Doctor Deed:little Rafaeli From Brazil Is Just 2 Years Old, But She Is - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See What Doctor Deed:little Rafaeli From Brazil Is Just 2 Years Old, But She Is (573 Views)

Old But Young (you Want To Know How?) / Wow,check Out This Old But Active Ways To Get Rid Of Pimples Forever / How To Get A Very White Teeth In Just 2 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What Doctor Deed:little Rafaeli From Brazil Is Just 2 Years Old, But She Is by richard1994(m): 3:40am On Oct 04, 2016
Her mother, Veri Trindade, had taken her to the hospital because she was very sick and had a high fever. Veri was skeptical about the doctor's

visit, because she'd had awful experiences with the health care system in Brazil in the past. But this time things were different, VERY different. She posted her experience on Facebook:

Veri wrote, "I don't even know where to start. I was super worried about Rafaeli because she had a fever last night and it kept coming back. This evening she got bumps on her skin, so we decided to take her to the hospital. I was feeling skeptical about going for reasons I can't explain here. But today I was totally surprised! I am in tears! My heart is pleased ... and full of relief. I came home and told my husband, Xandi that I couldn't believe that such kind people existed in the public health system, but they do. This incredible doctor checked my daughter with immense patience! She didn't cry, she was just as surprised as I was. I have no words, our city has a true angel! Thank you Dr. Marcelo! Tonight our family will sleep in peace! After he wrote the prescription for medication and gave it to me, he wrote a special prescription for my daughter. One for mommy, one for Rafaeli!!! I will remember this for the rest of my life!"
This message went viral in Brazil and has already been shared thousands of times. The mom and doctor didn't expect this would go so far, but they are happy that a story about a kind act could reach so many people. "Our country is in need of good news," said Dr. Marcelo Lufiego. Indeed, Brazil is facing a very complicated political and economic crisis and all government institutions are suffering from it. So this story brought hope to many people and put a smile on many faces.

A small act of kindness can sometimes make all the difference. Cheers to those of us out there who do their job with love!
https://roberttimipre..com.ng/2016/10/little-rafaeli-from-brazil-is-just-2.html

(1) (Reply)

3 Natural Ways To Whiten Your Teeth / Can A Nursing Mother Use Any Weight Reduction Pill ? / Marijuana Can Cure Epilepsy – Studies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.