Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

N-power Reschedule Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Reschedule Test (2529 Views)

N-Power Applicants Cannot Get Any Other Federal Government Jobs? / FG Set To Employ 300,000 Graduates For 2nd Phase Of N-power Scheme / N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N-power Reschedule Test by danjummaa(m): 5:56am On Oct 04, 2016
If u kw u hav problem to do ur Npower Assessment Test, reschedule is 4th and 5th october. Thanks!
Re: N-power Reschedule Test by Danielink: 7:21am On Oct 04, 2016
the reschedule test is for what batch?
Re: N-power Reschedule Test by Oluwasegun21: 9:17am On Oct 04, 2016
Pls can some1 who missed her test day take the test nw.her test was 4 thursday(2wks ago).pls urgent response
Re: N-power Reschedule Test by Huxayfa: 2:29pm On Oct 04, 2016
Please i am among those that registered very early before they upgraded their website, still yet to receive any message.. What can i do?
Re: N-power Reschedule Test by danjummaa(m): 4:15pm On Oct 04, 2016
Is for all Batches
Re: N-power Reschedule Test by OEDA(f): 4:29pm On Oct 04, 2016
Please, when I tried opening mine, the time exhausted While loding d ques page Without even seeing d ques nd d response I later got was dat, it has been submitted, Will I still get access to d ques page to take the test?
Re: N-power Reschedule Test by Akalia(m): 4:41pm On Oct 04, 2016
Please someone should provide the website URL or link for the assessment?
Re: N-power Reschedule Test by Oceemo(m): 6:15pm On Oct 04, 2016
Akalia:
Please someone should provide the website URL or link for the assessment?
find them on Facebook and like they page u will get all info there
Re: N-power Reschedule Test by uniluv: 3:40am On Oct 05, 2016
Pls help me check my details I can't still login.
Eunice Osime
euniceosime@yahoo.com
Please help me ooo before it will be too late
Re: N-power Reschedule Test by naijamyland: 5:41am On Oct 05, 2016
Hello guys, I have watched painstakingly how this N'power site works, I noticed that it only works better at midnight and because of this observation, It is advisable to only take test around that time but if you know that you can't take it at that time, then email me your phone number and surname so that I can take the test on your behalf. Cost is = N500.00

my email is successfavour33@yahoo.com
Re: N-power Reschedule Test by Oceemo(m): 8:10am On Oct 05, 2016
uniluv:
Pls help me check my details I can't still login.
Eunice Osime
euniceosime@yahoo.com
Please help me ooo before it will be too late
Have u written it? if no use ur number and the other name other than ur surname.
Re: N-power Reschedule Test by uniluv: 10:30am On Oct 05, 2016
I ve nt written ooo. I ve tried all the names i use still invalid login is showing. I called the help line, send msg no response and today is the last day. Someone shld pls help me to complain to npower officials
Re: N-power Reschedule Test by Oluwasegun21: 11:43am On Oct 05, 2016
Is it still possible to take the test if u missed the day u were supposed to take d test
Re: N-power Reschedule Test by biuti(f): 12:20pm On Oct 05, 2016
Oluwasegun21:
Is it still possible to take the test if u missed the day u were supposed to take d test
Yes
Re: N-power Reschedule Test by morax101(m): 12:52pm On Oct 05, 2016
Huxayfa:
Please i am among those that registered very early before they upgraded their website, still yet to receive any message.. What can i do?

I registered that time also and never got any text from them and can't access the portal also
Re: N-power Reschedule Test by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 05, 2016
OEDA:
Please, when I tried opening mine, the time exhausted While loding d ques page Without even seeing d ques nd d response I later got was dat, it has been submitted, Will I still get access to d ques page to take the test?
20mins exhausted while opening question page? Quite strange. Try using chrome, ucweb to access the site.
Re: N-power Reschedule Test by linaluv: 1:58pm On Oct 05, 2016
i have logged in to npower site for the test . form submitted without my permission, the questions did not display for me to answer them . to my suprise at 25 miniutes later , after refreshing the page

ASSESSMENT PERIOD [20th - 30th SEPTEMBER 2016]

FinishedSubmitted Wednesday, 5 October 2016, 1:44 PM Not permitted

No more attempts are allowed

i never answered the questions but yet it submitted, guys please i need your help on this issue.

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Temporary Staff Recruitment At KPMG Nigeria / This Nairalander Defrauded Me; I Want To Use Juju - Advice / Biogenerics Nigeria Limited Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.