Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,497 members, 7,954,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:13 PM

Instant Repair Of Your Phones/Laptops With Irepairs - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Instant Repair Of Your Phones/Laptops With Irepairs (375 Views)

CHEAP UK Used Phones & Laptops, Iphone, HTC, Samsungs For Sale Price & Pictures. / Replacement For The Screen Of Your Phones And Iphones / 20hours fans plus repair of inverter solar ups and convertion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Instant Repair Of Your Phones/Laptops With Irepairs by kecy19(m): 6:48am On Oct 04, 2016
Is your phones/laptops not working well? Do you feel its unworkable or too expensive too repair? No need to worry about all these because with IRepairs your phones and laptops can be worked right in your presence at the comfort of your home/office with ZERO STRESS. We care for people and their tech devices. This is the reason our customer comes before anything else. We also do pickup of faulty phones and laptops and deliver it working perfect.
Kindly call me on 07031688746 to book a repair and get free airtime.
Promo while stock lasts.
Re: Instant Repair Of Your Phones/Laptops With Irepairs by Oscar4real(m): 8:11am On Oct 04, 2016
my hp laptop is not charging..... its started when d battery shows 98% and time left 3h 18min, it will work for like 10mins and turns off without critical battery warning, currently its only working when plug in with d power source...its run on Window 7 ultimate....I seriously need your help.. thanks
Re: Instant Repair Of Your Phones/Laptops With Irepairs by kecy19(m): 8:27am On Oct 04, 2016
Oscar4real:
my hp laptop is not charging..... its started when d battery shows 98% and time left 3h 18min, it will work for like 10mins and turns off without critical battery warning, currently its only working when plug in with d power source...its run on Window 7 ultimate....I seriously need your help.. thanks
Can u place a call or watsapp me right now. Irepairs are there to serve you with ZERO STRESS.
Re: Instant Repair Of Your Phones/Laptops With Irepairs by kecy19(m): 8:33am On Oct 04, 2016
No need to worry about your spoilt phone or laptop with Irepairs we got your back. ZERO STRESS.
Remember you have a chance of receiving free airtime. Call me or watsapp me on 07031688746.

IREPAIRS
Re: Instant Repair Of Your Phones/Laptops With Irepairs by kecy19(m): 8:49am On Oct 04, 2016
@Oscar4real. Thanks.
Re: Instant Repair Of Your Phones/Laptops With Irepairs by kecy19(m): 8:52am On Oct 04, 2016
IREPAIRS is in Lagos only for now but working to expand our location.
ZERO STRESS. GET YOUR PHONES AND LAPTOPS REPAIRED. Call me on 07031688746.
Remember you get a chance of getting free airtime.
Re: Instant Repair Of Your Phones/Laptops With Irepairs by kecy19(m): 10:43am On Oct 04, 2016
IRepairs offers you what nobody does. Instant repair of your phones and laptops at the comfort of your home/office. No need to worry because Irepairs swallows your worried
Get free airtime.
Call me on 07031688746 now.

(1) (Reply)

Htc M8 Needed Asap / Wired/wireless Intercom & CCTV - Check Our Pricelists / Easy Ways To Get Advertisers On Your Blog Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.