Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,040 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Olamide Stuns In New Lovely Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Stuns In New Lovely Photos (31363 Views)

Kiss Daniel Shares New Lovely Pictures / Olajumoke Shares New Lovely Picture / Wizkid's 2nd Son Rocks Out In New Lovely Effizzy Dress (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Stuns In New Lovely Photos by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 04, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

Thank you sweetheart kiss

Hope you're doing good today?? kiss
You are welcome hun.......I'm doing well.....you?
Re: Olamide Stuns In New Lovely Photos by elotajohn1(m): 12:00pm On Oct 04, 2016
Okay

Re: Olamide Stuns In New Lovely Photos by MackBrooklyn: 12:01pm On Oct 04, 2016
suzan404:
You are welcome hun.......I'm doing well.....you?

I'm fine, just missing you honey pie embarassed
Re: Olamide Stuns In New Lovely Photos by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 04, 2016
See his mouth like person wey dey take something hot cheesy
Re: Olamide Stuns In New Lovely Photos by AfterHours(m): 12:04pm On Oct 04, 2016
He does look pretty dope in this picture
Re: Olamide Stuns In New Lovely Photos by Eshinery(m): 12:04pm On Oct 04, 2016
celebrityvoic1:
Badoo Him self shared a clip showing himself in new look Mr Badoo Him self rocks it out in new lovely out looking out show.

http://celebritysid..com.ng/2016/10/ybnl-boss-olamide-rocks-it-out-in-new.html
awon omo wobe
Re: Olamide Stuns In New Lovely Photos by Bobbysmart6(m): 12:05pm On Oct 04, 2016
Na wao.even baddo dan dey bleach

1 Like

Re: Olamide Stuns In New Lovely Photos by Whizkeey(m): 12:06pm On Oct 04, 2016
H
Re: Olamide Stuns In New Lovely Photos by MackBrooklyn: 12:08pm On Oct 04, 2016
vivaciousvivi:

Loool. I am sorry, I couldn't help it...considering that you are the one that alerted the Myndd gan! grin grin grin my belle o.

Lol, na me fûck up now, I thought I was doing the right thing and now here I am my main moniker serving a week ban angry
Re: Olamide Stuns In New Lovely Photos by Orikinla(m): 12:08pm On Oct 04, 2016
Stuns? undecided
Re: Olamide Stuns In New Lovely Photos by Whizkeey(m): 12:09pm On Oct 04, 2016
The second pic be like vennesa come quick my gbolas dey roar
Re: Olamide Stuns In New Lovely Photos by FakeNEWSevryday: 12:12pm On Oct 04, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

His fans cares, his parents cares, his wife/baby mama cares, his pikin cares, his fellow artistes/goons cares, even lalasticlala cares and I can bet even you yourself cares wink tongue

hmmmmm, see grammar grin
Re: Olamide Stuns In New Lovely Photos by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 04, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

I'm fine, just missing you honey pie embarassed
Awwwwwww. cry cry cry
Re: Olamide Stuns In New Lovely Photos by MackBrooklyn: 12:21pm On Oct 04, 2016
FakeNEWSevryday:
hmmmmm, see grammar grin

Lol, no mind me. Ah just dey vex small as ah dey type am cheesy cheesy
Re: Olamide Stuns In New Lovely Photos by MackBrooklyn: 12:22pm On Oct 04, 2016
suzan404:
Awwwwwww. cry cry cry

Yes honey! Don't tell me you don't miss me sweetie embarassed
Re: Olamide Stuns In New Lovely Photos by Ade3000yrs(m): 12:25pm On Oct 04, 2016
I hv never liked this guy for anything and I am not his fan in any way, but I recommend him as a model to youths. my take is if Olamide, Dagrin, Obesere, Pasumma and Said Osupa can make it, what are the rest of Nigerian graduates, undergraduates and youths with all the certificates, Bsc, MSC and PhDs doing with their life?? still on salary pay or lobbying to be on the list of government pay roll and waiting for national cake and dividends of democracy continue blaming your woes and mediocrity on bad government. Kudos to Olamide; At least Olamide and his colleagues are smiling to the bank out of hard work even if their means is not fashionable by all. Wait until $1 becomes #4,500, and a bag of Garri goes for #140,000 naira, with a cup of garri for #600 naira, that's when you will discover your talent. Continue to pray and do 24/7 vigil and saying it is well in the well or God will come down and do it. You can as well continue to dream of becoming like Dangote to be a billionaire when you cannot even start a business with #7,000 naira. wait untill Jesus brings the loaves of bread and basket of fishes while God will rain the quail and wait for the Moses and Messiah to part your red sea. Nigerian youths? go to farm and don't be lazy!!!!

Re: Olamide Stuns In New Lovely Photos by MackBrooklyn: 12:26pm On Oct 04, 2016
notoriousbabe:
make we organise to beat dat guy now,him own dey too much for here

Lol, shey bi na person wey you see na hin you go flog cheesy cheesy
Re: Olamide Stuns In New Lovely Photos by yemisat: 12:27pm On Oct 04, 2016
Rilwayne001:
And what's good in this?
Haba Mr Railway!
Re: Olamide Stuns In New Lovely Photos by Yungwhy(m): 12:35pm On Oct 04, 2016
Stelvin101:
To me this guy isn't a musician. He is just a fuzibaraker undecided

What's a fuzibaraker??
Re: Olamide Stuns In New Lovely Photos by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:46pm On Oct 04, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

Lol, na me fûck up now, I thought I was doing the right thing and now here I am my main moniker serving a week ban angry
If your main moniker was Mr.Brooklyn, then sorry you take style be troublemaker o grin
Re: Olamide Stuns In New Lovely Photos by notoriousbabe: 12:46pm On Oct 04, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

Lol, shey bi na person wey you see na hin you go flog cheesy cheesy
the guy too dey vex me. If I catch am I no go hear abeg walahi
Re: Olamide Stuns In New Lovely Photos by notoriousbabe: 12:49pm On Oct 04, 2016
study4free:
Basketmouth loses mum -

Wetin come be our own?Abiola no die?
Re: Olamide Stuns In New Lovely Photos by MackBrooklyn: 1:00pm On Oct 04, 2016
vivaciousvivi:

If your main moniker was Mr.Brooklyn, then sorry you take style be troublemaker o grin

Lol, Babe you just broke my fragile heart embarassed

You don see me dey make trouble before??
Re: Olamide Stuns In New Lovely Photos by MackBrooklyn: 1:04pm On Oct 04, 2016
notoriousbabe:
the guy too dey vex me. If I catch am I no go hear abeg walahi

Lol, Babe the guy dey vex everybody OoO but the shît be say person no know wetin he actually look like if not people for don arrange better beatings for him angry
Re: Olamide Stuns In New Lovely Photos by Johnkennie(m): 1:10pm On Oct 04, 2016
Dope Money!
Re: Olamide Stuns In New Lovely Photos by CDCrecords(m): 1:34pm On Oct 04, 2016
are YOU young, inspired and talented? Here comes an OPPORTUNITY to showcase yourself and we can get you to the world under our LABEL. CDC Records wants fresh and blazing talent who can pioneer the label to the NEXT PHAZE. Music is life and we are moved by doing good music business.
For more info and participation details: +234 902 608 2918, email; cdcrecords@mail2sound.com or can like our page on facebook at Capital-DreamCity Records
Re: Olamide Stuns In New Lovely Photos by Dantee005(m): 1:51pm On Oct 04, 2016
Badoooo...igolo oju omodaro...Frosh nigga Respect bro....
Re: Olamide Stuns In New Lovely Photos by justmenoni: 2:18pm On Oct 04, 2016
Really?

KingRex1:
Cool..
Saw this yesterday, had to screen grab it. Seeing my tailor soon grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

World’s Oldest Man Dies At 154 / Monalisa Chinda & Victor Coker Wed In Greece (photos) / Tiwa Savage And Her Son, Jamil Balogun Rock Matching Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.