Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,946 members, 7,828,319 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Kenyan Man Posts Pics Of 10-Year-Old He Had Sex With On Facebook. Police Arrests - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kenyan Man Posts Pics Of 10-Year-Old He Had Sex With On Facebook. Police Arrests (45191 Views)

Jilted Man Posts Estranged Lover’s Nude Pictures Online / Kenyan Man Shares Nude Photo Of Daughter On Facebook. Users Call For His Arrest / Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Man Posts Pics Of 10-Year-Old He Had Sex With On Facebook. Police Arrests by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 04, 2016
PROVERBZ:
MY QUESTION IS HOW MUCH DID KENYA GOVERMENT PAY DAT THEIR NEWS ALWAYS POPS OUT ON NIARALAND?
We pay CNN hefty advertisement fees to market us as a serious business, tourism and cultural destination (which we are) just for Lala to fish for these funny gutter press stories and reverse all our efforts. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Posts Pics Of 10-Year-Old He Had Sex With On Facebook. Police Arrests by MNDY(m): 7:41pm On Oct 04, 2016
What is wrong with these Kenyans? I think the devil is seriously at work there!
Re: Kenyan Man Posts Pics Of 10-Year-Old He Had Sex With On Facebook. Police Arrests by mriyesecnerwal(m): 7:52pm On Oct 04, 2016
soberdrunk:
Many are mad..........
Few are roaming abi shey na romeing?
Re: Kenyan Man Posts Pics Of 10-Year-Old He Had Sex With On Facebook. Police Arrests by Beey(f): 7:53pm On Oct 04, 2016
urchmoney73:
u beta shut da ur gutter & get d fvck out here.kenya do not deserve 2 b a country, period.
And who are you to threaten hail and brimstone? Once you become a president of your own country, you can then have some nerve to tell us which are deserving countries and which aren't .Until then, I just take you as a noisy hornbill that has nothing good to say on the Internet.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Posts Pics Of 10-Year-Old He Had Sex With On Facebook. Police Arrests by Jorseen(m): 8:07pm On Oct 04, 2016
It seems dis kenya people resemble dere president cos d man too na badooo
Re: Kenyan Man Posts Pics Of 10-Year-Old He Had Sex With On Facebook. Police Arrests by akigbemaru: 8:16pm On Oct 04, 2016
Paedophile
Re: Kenyan Man Posts Pics Of 10-Year-Old He Had Sex With On Facebook. Police Arrests by Hanendez(m): 9:07pm On Oct 04, 2016
klassykute:
come here u fool
"He who shall call his brother a fool will be in danger of hell." Matthew 5:22
Re: Kenyan Man Posts Pics Of 10-Year-Old He Had Sex With On Facebook. Police Arrests by Bifwoli: 9:10pm On Oct 04, 2016
Beey:
I ask the same of Nigeria.They know how to play saints and then dig the dirt from other countries to make them look bad.Yet your country is full of baby factories,sex trafficking but you'd rather remove a spec from another country's spec than remove the logs in Nigerian eyes.Give us a break please.

Yes indeed and its a big insult to over 40m people.Some of these folks wanna act holier- than- thou as if Nigeria doesn't have its fair share of weirdos,nutcases ,sexual maniacs +pedophiles,psychos and lunatics.

Every family has its blacksheep and Nigeria of 170m people sure has plenty.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Posts Pics Of 10-Year-Old He Had Sex With On Facebook. Police Arrests by Bifwoli: 9:19pm On Oct 04, 2016
Frank3n2:
Lemme ask like they did in the bible... Can anything good come out of Kenya? grin

Holier- than thou?

Ask your same question the day Nigeria stops its young women being sex trafficked in Europe,the day Nigeria will be free of drug traffickers executed in Asia and the day Nigeria will be clean of the image as the home of internet scammers.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Posts Pics Of 10-Year-Old He Had Sex With On Facebook. Police Arrests by Sezua(m): 9:19pm On Oct 04, 2016
soberdrunk:
Many are mad..........
....but few are roaming
Re: Kenyan Man Posts Pics Of 10-Year-Old He Had Sex With On Facebook. Police Arrests by cyber5(m): 9:25pm On Oct 04, 2016
Those Henyan Idiots

sorry i meant kenyan cheesy
Re: Kenyan Man Posts Pics Of 10-Year-Old He Had Sex With On Facebook. Police Arrests by Frank3n2(m): 10:32pm On Oct 04, 2016
Bifwoli:

Holier- than thou?

Ask your same question the day Nigeria stops its young women being sex trafficked in Europe,the day Nigeria will be free of drug traffickers executed in Asia and the day Nigeria will be clean of the image as the home of internet scammers.

Buzz off!! Didn't your 2mb brain let u understand it's meant to be a joke? Which country on earth that doesn't have crime? Abeg park well over seriously human undecided
Re: Kenyan Man Posts Pics Of 10-Year-Old He Had Sex With On Facebook. Police Arrests by danblack(m): 11:18pm On Oct 04, 2016
this is too bad shocked lipsrsealed. Lord have mercy
Re: Kenyan Man Posts Pics Of 10-Year-Old He Had Sex With On Facebook. Police Arrests by chelseababy(f): 5:06am On Oct 05, 2016
All I can say is dat this man is not normal
Re: Kenyan Man Posts Pics Of 10-Year-Old He Had Sex With On Facebook. Police Arrests by October1960: 6:09am On Oct 05, 2016
Look at the name. No surprise.
Re: Kenyan Man Posts Pics Of 10-Year-Old He Had Sex With On Facebook. Police Arrests by saudatu(m): 1:29pm On Oct 05, 2016
Kenya and bad news are like 5&6.

Re: Kenyan Man Posts Pics Of 10-Year-Old He Had Sex With On Facebook. Police Arrests by MrGerald(m): 1:56pm On Oct 05, 2016
conductor1:
"Arrest Mohammed Alfayo" is currently trending on Facebook Kenya. That's because the phedophile bragged about how he shagged a "stranded" schoolgirl who is believed to be about 10 years old in a bush and posted the after-deed photos on Facebook.

Mohammed Alfayo, an ex-cop, was months ago dismissed by Kenyan Police for indiscipline and he is a local Member of the County Assembly (MCA) of Kisumu County, Somtoo Okoye blog has learnt.

His recent action has not gone unnoticed and to make matters worse, he's still bragging on Facebook about how he'll engage in sex with female that comes his way.

Source: http://www.somtoo.com/2016/10/oh-no-kenyan-police-officer-haves-sex.html

UPDATE:

http://www.nation.co.ke/counties/Alfayo-arrested-in-Sotik/1107872-3404700-4iybdw/
according to his fb post, he said standard 4 and not stranded like you mentioned.
Re: Kenyan Man Posts Pics Of 10-Year-Old He Had Sex With On Facebook. Police Arrests by hoseamatoh(m): 10:51am On Oct 06, 2016
Beey:
I ask the same of Nigeria.They know how to play saints and then dig the dirt from other countries to make them look bad.Yet your country is full of baby factories,sex trafficking but you'd rather remove a spec from another country's spec than remove the logs in Nigerian eyes.Give us a break please.

What are you doing in Nairaland? Why didn't you join Kenyaland (If there is anything like that)
Re: Kenyan Man Posts Pics Of 10-Year-Old He Had Sex With On Facebook. Police Arrests by Beey(f): 11:28am On Oct 06, 2016
hoseamatoh:

What are you doing in Nairaland? Why didn't you join Kenyaland (If there is anything like that)
Unless you are Seun, I don't think that I owe you any explanation.The day you'll open your own website, forbid me to join.But as of now , you are just a visitor like me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Nigeria Police And The Phone Search Saga. / Jilted Pregnant Girl Attempts Suicide In Anambra / Security Man Arrested For Raping 16-Year-Old Girl At Gunpoint In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.