Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,364 members, 7,812,041 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Make Thousands of dollars Monthly on Fiverr Selling Digital Services - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Thousands of dollars Monthly on Fiverr Selling Digital Services (3687 Views)

Top 10 Biggest Mistakes In The Tech World History That Cost Billions Of Dollars / Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes / CBN Bans Use Of Dollars For Overseas Fees, Medical Trips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Thousands of dollars Monthly on Fiverr Selling Digital Services by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 04, 2016
It's no longer news that Nigeria is in a recession, but what is news is that many people are actually enjoying it. Can you blame them? It's no making of theirs but it presented an opportunity to rather than wail all day, find means of improving their lives with the situation on ground. While many businesses are folding up, many are opening up because to weather the storm, you have to be inventive. This is not the time to be hopping from place to place looking for jobs as they are becoming increasing scarce and that's not surprising. Throughout history, periods like this have shaped countries, produced more paupers or made more wealthy people. Which side do you want to be in?

While no one should be happy about how the country is plunging further into recession and depression, as youths, we cannot keep lamenting and hoping on nothing instead we take our future in our hands and mould it the way we want it to be. Have you checked the exchange rate recently? While it's nothing to be happy about, it presents a great opportunity for you to earn and earn big by selling services to thousands of foreigners looking to pay top dollars for your skill. But then again, what skill do you have? Do you know how to put it in the face of the buyer if you do have one?

As an Internet Marketer and Entrepreneur, the best advice i can give to you is "GO GET SKILLS AND LEARN HOW TO SELL THEM". Yes! a lot of you skeptical ones will say we've heard this before, what are you selling? sell quick and go. But many fail to realize the importance of what is put before them. No! it's not a product that is solely to enrich the seller, no! it's not a promise of making money without doing nothing like the MMM programs many are rushing to now. It is a thriving business that can only become bigger and better as Africans and Nigerians open their eyes to its opportunities and potential. Yes i am aware the average Nigerian is lazy, wants to be fed rather than learn how to find food, has become too skeptical, yet keeps looking for cheap money making means. But let me tell you, if you have been living in that world, then get out of it and start setting your life. Stop running after all those click a link to make a thousand dollars or do nothing and earn some big money schemes. Nobody is throwing money around because they love to. People pay money for people who are willing to sell a product or a service. What can you sell?

With the point our economy is at the moment, you cannot afford not to have a side stream of income to keep you going and preparing for your future. While i intend sticking to the rules not to advertise anything here, i want this to be a wake up call to you today. To you complaining about the government and fighting e-wars on the politics section, to you who just received a sack letter, to you who still thinks i am a student, i don't have time for these, to you who's been looking for a job for months and months, to you returning from Youth Service with the negative idea that all you'll do is return and start job hunting and to you reading this- Wake up, find a skill and sell online! Be your own change..Do not wait for some Government benefit or an uncle's favor. Start doing something now and become like Joseph and the people of Egypt, who could live in plenty in the midst of Famine.

There are tons of Services that you can master and begin to sell today. Among them are Article Writing, Graphics Designing, Website designing, Video and Animation creation and so on. Join fiverr today with your valuable mobile data and start making money working from your living room. Fiverr is the world's foremost website for freelancers selling their skills starting from $5. That is $5 is the basic amount you can start selling a gig but you can have gig extras of up to $100, $200 and you can be making more than $1000, $2000 selling your skill on fiverr every month! For some people this may be too good to be true but it is true and hundreds of thousands including us and our students are making money off it every day. However, those who make money on fiverr are not unskilled individuals who jump in because of the benefits it offers. Those who make money on fiverr are those who have taken time and effort to develop hot, in-demand skills and that is what we want to show you to develop this skills. You will receive professional training to teach you how to create an account and Gigs specific to each of these 5 hot service which are:

Article Writing
- Learn how to write Unique, SEO optimized articles for businesses from all over the world.
- Learn how to deliver your articles professionally with positive feedbacks and high ratings.
- Receive training on getting repeat orders and promoting your gigs.
- Learn How to offer additional related services like Press Release writing, Reviews and Proofreading $ Editing.

Graphics Design
- Learn how to use Adobe Photoshop to design 2D, Kindle, 3D ebook covers, Logos, Banners, Business cards, Header Graphic, Landing Page, Facebook and twitter cover images and so many other graphics designs.
- Learn how to offer your basic graphics design gigs as well as your Gig extras that can rake you more than $500 to $1000 every month on one account alone.
- Learn how to design Professional Portfolio with samples of your work to attract big buyers.

Web Designing
- Learn how to become a professional Wordpress Website Designer and Developer and use our other amazing revolutionary website designer for making top class responsive website.
- Learn how you can get proper domain names and get cheap quality hosting.
- Discover how to customize plugins, install widgets, Design web graphics, generate contents, add Ecommerce store and so many other functions.
- Designing Landing Pages and Squeeze pages.
- Find out how you can sell your different web design service options listed above for more than $100 gig extras each!

Video and Animation
- Learn how to create commercial videos for businesses
- Learn how to use Video Scribe software in creating Whiteboard videos(the type of video used by Nigerian banks) and Using Video Maker FX in creating explainer videos.
- Learn how to add Voiceovers, special effects to these videos and what kind of Gig extras can sell in this service.

Social Media Management Service
- Learn the intricacies of the highly profitable Social Media Management business.
- Learn how to create various social Pages and managing them.
- Develop professional interaction skills to help you turn fans, followers and friends into customers for your clients business.

(Although we do not offer the video animation services anymore, i will personally show you how to do that myself. I will teach you how you can get the Premium softwares Videomaker FX and Video Scribe, install and start creating videos for people on fiverr and making tons of cash.)

Learning Fiverr requires nothing more that your willingness to invest your money, time and effort and you would begin to see amazing rewards in no time. I encourage you to contact me today to find out more, it will be a decision you'll be glad you did.

1 Like

Re: Make Thousands of dollars Monthly on Fiverr Selling Digital Services by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 04, 2016
Nothing trumps having a professional skill you can offer in the market place, find out how you can get one today and make a good living in this difficult time.
Re: Make Thousands of dollars Monthly on Fiverr Selling Digital Services by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 04, 2016
Follow the link on my signature or profile to discover how you can be trained to be a non-coding website designer and earn BIG with your skill on fiverr.
Re: Make Thousands of dollars Monthly on Fiverr Selling Digital Services by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 04, 2016
Do you know you can earn up to a million naira building and selling websites on fiverr in less than 3 months? Well it is very possible. Like i always tell people, if you want to be reach, sell a top service to top professionals willing to pay good money for it. Stop selling crap and expect to make it from the internet.
Re: Make Thousands of dollars Monthly on Fiverr Selling Digital Services by jloe: 11:01pm On Oct 04, 2016
Thank you for this,nice writeup,but I feel the demand for website design is a one off thing, when you design for a client he doesn't need another,unlike article writing and its likes that is a daily stuff and the request must always be in quantity,web design is good but I think its limited. My own thought anyway.

1 Like

Re: Make Thousands of dollars Monthly on Fiverr Selling Digital Services by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 05, 2016
jloe:
Thank you for this,nice writeup,but I feel the demand for website design is a one off thing, when you design for a client he doesn't need another,unlike article writing and its likes that is a daily stuff and the request must always be in quantity,web design is good but I think its limited. My own thought anyway.

Yea it's true...But do you just relax after designing for a client? You would go out and search for new customers which is what Article Writers still do. You will bid on buyer requests, do blog commenting and other promotional strategies that can bring new buyers. Isn't it better to get 2 or 3 buyers that can give you more than $1000 on projects than writing so many articles before getting to that level, not forgetting some would literally hand the website to you and place you on a monthly salary to maintain their website. I am not saying article writing is bad, i do it myself and teach other people to go into it but everybody wants to write, the whole place is so so saturated its almost like article writers number buyers 500 to 1, but it's not like this in the web design niche.

2 Likes

Re: Make Thousands of dollars Monthly on Fiverr Selling Digital Services by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 05, 2016
Good morning and welcome to a brand new day. Have you visited our website today?
Re: Make Thousands of dollars Monthly on Fiverr Selling Digital Services by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 06, 2016
Good morning to everyone
Re: Make Thousands of dollars Monthly on Fiverr Selling Digital Services by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 06, 2016
Our new students are taking our series of website design lectures and i can tell you they'll be here soon to testify
Re: Make Thousands of dollars Monthly on Fiverr Selling Digital Services by avectan0: 1:30pm On Oct 06, 2016
For those of you interested in starting your own business smehelp.org/apply is still open and accepting applications. Good Luck
Re: Make Thousands of dollars Monthly on Fiverr Selling Digital Services by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 07, 2016
Good Morning to you. Our Web Training Session is on. Contact me to join in

Re: Make Thousands of dollars Monthly on Fiverr Selling Digital Services by Nobody: 12:46am On Oct 08, 2016
good job, i'll contact you for a copy
Re: Make Thousands of dollars Monthly on Fiverr Selling Digital Services by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 08, 2016
beckNcall:
good job, i'll contact you for a copy

Alright sir.... it's a series of classes and it goes in sessions so as to avoid information overload. We decided to implement this after our old students of our former company brilliantlightsmedia complained of these. Get in touch with me when you are ready so i can explain more to you
Re: Make Thousands of dollars Monthly on Fiverr Selling Digital Services by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 09, 2016
Good Morning and Happy Sunday to Everyone from us at Passionet Integrated Services
Re: Make Thousands of dollars Monthly on Fiverr Selling Digital Services by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 10, 2016
You can join our web classes now and start making money online, our lessons are already going on and our students are earning from them

Re: Make Thousands of dollars Monthly on Fiverr Selling Digital Services by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 11, 2016
Good evening guys
Re: Make Thousands of dollars Monthly on Fiverr Selling Digital Services by folak48: 5:32pm On Oct 11, 2016
What is the method of trainning and how much do you charge?
Re: Make Thousands of dollars Monthly on Fiverr Selling Digital Services by Linzo(m): 6:10pm On Oct 11, 2016
I learn website design on my own and I think people don't need to pay much for this but if you don't mind I will give anybody who want to learn web design some powerful material to teach yourself and become a web designer in 3 days. If you doubt check my website ,u change the look every week www.loseweightchoice.com

1 Like

Re: Make Thousands of dollars Monthly on Fiverr Selling Digital Services by darexkey(m): 7:18am On Oct 12, 2016
What if one already have the skills but getting clients is of great concern. Can you please show me the way on how to get clients on fiverrs?
Re: Make Thousands of dollars Monthly on Fiverr Selling Digital Services by jackbennie: 7:53am On Oct 12, 2016
Linzo:
I learn website design on my own and I think people don't need to pay much for this but if you don't mind I will give anybody who want to learn web design some powerful material to teach yourself and become a web designer in 3 days. If you doubt check my website ,u change the look every week www.loseweightchoice.com
i need bro
Re: Make Thousands of dollars Monthly on Fiverr Selling Digital Services by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 12, 2016
darexkey:
What if one already have the skills but getting clients is of great concern. Can you please show me the way on how to get clients on fiverrs?
jackbennie:

i need bro

Lemme answer you based on what the other guy said. Learning website design for fiverr clients is different from learning how to design a website for yourself. You can go about using wix, weebly, squarespace and all for your drag and drop websites and you'll be satisfied with the little you achieve with them, but for anyone who wants to earn on website design, call himself a website designer that is never enough. Clients that pay top dollar for websites aren't looking for junk like we see common today in the Nigeria cyberspace. They want top webistes that combine beautiful interactions, sleek css styling, clean coding, easy to manage cms (content management system), top security, ecommerce stores and so on.So you can decide to go learn junk and wait months looking for who will buy your service or learn real website designing you can offer off and online.

Secondly, unike article writing, graphics design and the many other services on fiverr, website design stands out in terms of locating buyers. The market for sellers is not saturated why? because not everybody can handle website design...not everyone can take the time and effort to learn and offer it. But the rest, not much learning is involved to begin with. So with website design you will see more buyers with few competition from sellers. Buyers are always available. Many are looking to build a new website from the ground up, frontend and backend design and development, some want you to transfer their website i.e build a new old based on an old one or move the website to a new hosting then build again. All of these and many other services are not cheap. They are not regular $5 jobs and they require the direction of people who know how to sell them and get more people buying the service. The choice is yours. But like i tell those who came back to us after trying their way last year when article writing and the other services we offer where sill hot, you can never get the best things cheap or for free!

Here's a screenshot of a buyer that dropped by this morning. I am in a phase of negotiation with him. So you see getting buyers is not a problem.

1 Like

Re: Make Thousands of dollars Monthly on Fiverr Selling Digital Services by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 12, 2016
folak48:
What is the method of trainning and how much do you charge?

For the website training, We have compiled a huge library of videos we have produced on website design that is accessible via our Google Drive link...

When you join us you get a CD package containing all the videos we have made to help you learn how to design small business websites, however you will be added to our secret facebook group, where you'll start getting new updates accessible through the google drive link. This is done so that we minimize information overload and follow it like a class session. Now before i go on, you have to understand this business is not a make a million the next day kind of business, mostly as a new comer into web design. You'll have to build yourself by our series of practical videos to design small business websites then additional updates to teach you the more complex parts of website design. By the time you are through, you will not be like those shoddy website designers who are so limited in their website design knowledge and skill but you'll know your game in and out and deliver like a top professional either for businesses online or for those in your vicinity that need web presence. So this training is not a one week training where people learn nothing.

Heres a snap shot from the many many step-by-step video you will get once you join us. Head to our website on my signature (I don't want the spam bot to attack me) and read on the website designing package which is just on our homepage or learn more by clicking the 'Start your class button' just as you scroll down the page.

snap shot of video drive and our secret Facebook page

If you want to get the rest packages, please visit our website

Re: Make Thousands of dollars Monthly on Fiverr Selling Digital Services by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 16, 2016
Good afternoon y'all and welcome back from church. If you are interested in knowing more about our program, please contact me as soon as possible.
Re: Make Thousands of dollars Monthly on Fiverr Selling Digital Services by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 17, 2016
Website design is so profitable on fiverr. come in to discover how you can learn website design and offer it on fiverr.
Re: Make Thousands of dollars Monthly on Fiverr Selling Digital Services by Gidson05(m): 5:19pm On Oct 17, 2016
please somebody help me, I am having issue setting up an account on fiverr. I can't add skills and my educational background. I am also having issue with gig creation, dont know how to add gig extras and pricing because i can't type on the column for title and description.
Re: Make Thousands of dollars Monthly on Fiverr Selling Digital Services by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 18, 2016
Gidson05:
please somebody help me, I am having issue setting up an account on fiverr. I can't add skills and my educational background. I am also having issue with gig creation, dont know how to add gig extras and pricing because i can't type on the column for title and description.

Change your browser. Use Google Chrome
Re: Make Thousands of dollars Monthly on Fiverr Selling Digital Services by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 21, 2016
Join our ever growing class today. This is the best time to start earning big on the Internet!
Re: Make Thousands of dollars Monthly on Fiverr Selling Digital Services by jackbennie: 1:02am On Oct 22, 2016
dont u do physical training
Re: Make Thousands of dollars Monthly on Fiverr Selling Digital Services by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 22, 2016
jackbennie:
dont u do physical training

We do... for our Abuja residents for now. Where are you?
Re: Make Thousands of dollars Monthly on Fiverr Selling Digital Services by steric58(m): 3:21am On Oct 23, 2016
Am interested but i reside in ilorin my number is 08161678235 i will be very glad if you can add me to the group God bless you
Re: Make Thousands of dollars Monthly on Fiverr Selling Digital Services by sugarsoul(m): 6:05am On Oct 23, 2016
Linzo:
bro pls check your p.m
Re: Make Thousands of dollars Monthly on Fiverr Selling Digital Services by ahms12(m): 8:57am On Oct 23, 2016
Linzo:
...please sir I will need the materials if you don't mind sending it to my mail. ahmsully09@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls How Do I Get To Mushin From Ikeja / Investment Or Savings? / Bureau Of Public Procurement? I'd Like To Know More On BPP101 Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.