Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,783 members, 7,813,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Sad: Comedian Basket Mouth Loses Mum Over A Brief Illness.(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sad: Comedian Basket Mouth Loses Mum Over A Brief Illness.(photos) (741 Views)

Chioma Issabella, Nigerian Model Dies After A Brief Illness (Photos) / Olurotimi Isaiah Ayinde Is Dead. Abu Olododo Dies After A Brief Illness / GT Bank Presents A Birthday Cake To Comedian Basket Mouth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sad: Comedian Basket Mouth Loses Mum Over A Brief Illness.(photos) by mhizroyalty: 9:32am On Oct 04, 2016
As many celebrate the birth of their loved ones daily, many are also bereaved because they have lost one person or another. Today , October 4th 2016, celebrated ace comedian basket mouth loses mother to an undisclosed illness.
The bereaved Comedian immediately took to social media pages to announce the demise of his mom. he posted a picture of her with the caption:

Last night my angel left me, my first love stopped breathing and it's the deepest pain I've ever felt. I love you for every sacrifice you made to make me the man I am today, I've loved you through the tough times. I've loved you through happier days and all I can say at this point is that I will love you forever. I will miss you mummy.

Our thoughts and prayers are with Bright Okocha and we pray that God is with him and his family in this trying time.

http://maqueennaija..com.ng/2016/10/sad-comedian-basket-mouth-loses-mum.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Sad: Comedian Basket Mouth Loses Mum Over A Brief Illness.(photos) by CertifiedNaija(m): 9:52am On Oct 04, 2016
so sad
Re: Sad: Comedian Basket Mouth Loses Mum Over A Brief Illness.(photos) by Ogbulaba(m): 9:54am On Oct 04, 2016
rip

(1) (Reply)

LOL- Relieve The Moment An Ibadan Boy Bought A New Phone And Took His First Self / Why Some People Say I Use Juju – Comedian AY / VIDEO: Which State Or Tribe Is The Best In Bed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.