Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,011 members, 7,845,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Kenyan Man Brags About Sleeping With A 10yr Old Girl, Shares It On Facebook - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kenyan Man Brags About Sleeping With A 10yr Old Girl, Shares It On Facebook (640 Views)

Georgia Man Brags About Infecting His Estranged Girlfriend With HIV (Video) / Kenyan Man Shares Nude Photo Of Daughter On Facebook. Users Call For His Arrest / Uniosun Student Brags About Raping A Girl And Enjoying It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Man Brags About Sleeping With A 10yr Old Girl, Shares It On Facebook by Glossyclick(m): 9:49am On Oct 04, 2016
The pedophile in one of his posts, asked the little girl to lift her top up so he could take a photo. He is said to be the son of a local Member of the County Assembly (MCA). A page, "Arrest Mohammed Alfayo" on Facebook has been launched where many Kenyans are demanding for his arrest.

Source: http://www.glossyclick.com/2016/10/kenyan-man-brags-about-sleeping-with.html?m=1

Re: Kenyan Man Brags About Sleeping With A 10yr Old Girl, Shares It On Facebook by HungerBAD: 9:50am On Oct 04, 2016
This is one sick man.

After seeing this atrocity by a Kenyan again,coupled with their many other "strange" atrocities.

I have finally come to a logical conclusion,that Kenya as Country is a sick Country,and Kenyans very abnormal.

This man is a product of his Society,and for him to have boldly posted a picture of him with a 10 yr old he just bedded,and is bragging about it,shows he lives in a Society where it is not a big deal.

After this story,I have finally given up on Kenya as a Country.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Brags About Sleeping With A 10yr Old Girl, Shares It On Facebook by mascot87(m): 9:55am On Oct 04, 2016
Kenya & weird news are like

Re: Kenyan Man Brags About Sleeping With A 10yr Old Girl, Shares It On Facebook by patjane(f): 9:57am On Oct 04, 2016
May God help us
Re: Kenyan Man Brags About Sleeping With A 10yr Old Girl, Shares It On Facebook by olumaxi(m): 10:16am On Oct 04, 2016
He raped a litlle girl in d bush and he is proud of it.........i can now see d reason God said He was sad when He created man
Re: Kenyan Man Brags About Sleeping With A 10yr Old Girl, Shares It On Facebook by MtuMsuper: 10:50am On Oct 04, 2016
HungerBAD:
This is one sick man.

After seeing this atrocity by a Kenyan again,coupled with their many other "strange" atrocities.

I have finally come to a logical conclusion,that Kenya as Country is a sick Country,and Kenyans very abnormal.

This man is a product of his Society,and for him to have boldly posted a picture of him with a 10 yr old he just bedded,and is bragging about it,shows he lives in a Society where it is not a big deal.

clearly logic and yourself can never be bedfellows. And Kenyans don't give jacksh1t about you,talk less your opinions.
Ps. You wouldn't want me to tell you what Kenyans think of y'all. It's nasty if you really wanna know, so I'll leave it at that.

5 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Brags About Sleeping With A 10yr Old Girl, Shares It On Facebook by Hbuyosh(m): 11:01am On Oct 04, 2016
HungerBAD:
This is one sick man.
True.....

Which are those other "strange atrocities" are u talking about?

This is a very unfair generalization of the attitude and behaviour of Kenyans. It is very insulting, but what is the point of telling u that, cos u clearly seem to delight in making such demeaning statements about other pipo.
You say we are sick and abnormal, that our society condones such sleazy acts, what then do u have to say about the thousands of the outraged Kenyans who have taken to the social media to condemn and call for justice against this mad man for this beastly act?
As the saying goes, in every market place, there has to be a mad person, Kenya is a big market place, many mad pipo therefore abound. Devious pipo exist in virtually every society.

Kenya doesnt depend on u Nigerian pauper for anything, therefore it is rather amusing that statement of yours there that u are giving up on Kenya.

Your conclusion above is therefore not logical at all. It has only exposed your own lack of intellectual acuity.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant Zimbabwe Damsel Commits Suicide As Nigerian Boyfriend Denied Pregnancy / God Almighty!!! Who Gave This Little Girl Shisha To Smoke? (Photos/Video) / See What Angry Mobs Did To These Boys For Allegedly Stealing Phone In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.