Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,202 members, 7,953,743 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:37 AM

Buy Apple Iphone 7 And Get Fired - Chinese Company Issues The Warning - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Buy Apple Iphone 7 And Get Fired - Chinese Company Issues The Warning (1226 Views)

Apple Fired An Iphone X Engineer After His Daughter Hands-on Video Turned Viral / Prices Of Iphone 7 And Iphone 7 Plus In Nigeria - Jumia, Konga And Slot / Chinese Lady Ordered For Iphone 7 And Got This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy Apple Iphone 7 And Get Fired - Chinese Company Issues The Warning by samintegrity(m): 10:01am On Oct 04, 2016
Some Chinese company has issued a warning to its staff who are so keen to purchase the latest apple iPhone 7, the warning literally forbid any of its employee from buying the device or get fired, as matter of fact its either your job or your smartphone.

With this over a million intending users may no longer be able to do so, in short, Chinese Companies outrightly banned its workers From buying the device, in order words you purchase the iPhone 7? You're fired, its as simple as thatthat

The reason behind the ban against suspending any chines employee from buying the iPhone 7 is said to have been done at making employees live within their means according to the employers and people who spoke with the BBC In China, the device is said to costs up to three times the average salary of a company worker.

BBC further reported that an hospital's manager who spoke with one of its reporter said they are been prompted to act after a member of staff had recently purchase an iPhone 7 even though it cost three times their monthly wage.

"I'm not against foreign brands but I don't like to see people buying expensive iPhones that they can't obviously afford. Some people borrow money from banks or family and friends, others even sell their organs to buy iPhones. I don't want my staff to do such things," he said.

"Although owning an iPhone won't affect people's work performance, I simply want to set up rules that promote our company's culture: diligence and frugality."

Source : http://www.geeksng.com/2016/10/chinese-companies-banned-workers-from.html

Re: Buy Apple Iphone 7 And Get Fired - Chinese Company Issues The Warning by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 04, 2016
Some people borrow money from banks or family and friends, others even sell their organs to buy iPhones. I don't want my staff to do such things,"
now is this not the height of foolishness?

1 Like

Re: Buy Apple Iphone 7 And Get Fired - Chinese Company Issues The Warning by Idydarling(f): 10:16am On Oct 04, 2016
opolo eye, e no be open eye
Re: Buy Apple Iphone 7 And Get Fired - Chinese Company Issues The Warning by samintegrity(m): 10:22am On Oct 04, 2016
lofty900:
now is this not the height of foolishness?

You need to see people queue up in order to donate their kidneys for iPhone 7 crazy world we are living in grin

2 Likes

Re: Buy Apple Iphone 7 And Get Fired - Chinese Company Issues The Warning by samintegrity(m): 10:23am On Oct 04, 2016
Idydarling:
opolo eye, e no be open eye

grin grin
Re: Buy Apple Iphone 7 And Get Fired - Chinese Company Issues The Warning by superstarlomo: 10:34am On Oct 04, 2016
LOL! It is a kind of solidarity, I think. But why hurt yourself? There are many people earning their living at Foxcom--a fully owned Chinese company.

I think it is a silly idea by the companies enforcing this.
Re: Buy Apple Iphone 7 And Get Fired - Chinese Company Issues The Warning by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 04, 2016
samintegrity:

You need to see people queue up in order to donate their kidneys for iPhone 7 crazy world we are living in grin

Mind if you share the link?
Re: Buy Apple Iphone 7 And Get Fired - Chinese Company Issues The Warning by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 04, 2016
Wats so special about iphone 7.. Am not understanding oooo..is there anything it does that android or bb cant do? Just been curious
Re: Buy Apple Iphone 7 And Get Fired - Chinese Company Issues The Warning by samintegrity(m): 10:58am On Oct 04, 2016
smithsydny:
Wats so special about iphone 7.. Am not understanding oooo..is there anything it does that android or bb cant do? Just been curious

My friend you no try ooo.. BlackBerry kee?? cheesy no make iPhone users come for u oo

1 Like

Re: Buy Apple Iphone 7 And Get Fired - Chinese Company Issues The Warning by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 04, 2016
samintegrity:

My friend you no try ooo.. BlackBerry kee?? cheesy no make iPhone users come for u oo
Mk them show I no fear them ooo.. Since iphone cant guaranty steady income its bullshit for the hype

1 Like

Re: Buy Apple Iphone 7 And Get Fired - Chinese Company Issues The Warning by samintegrity(m): 11:13am On Oct 04, 2016
smithsydny:
Mk them show I no fear them ooo.. Since iphone cant guaranty steady income its bullshit for the hype

cheesy cheesy grin grin badt guy
Re: Buy Apple Iphone 7 And Get Fired - Chinese Company Issues The Warning by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 04, 2016
samintegrity:

cheesy cheesy grin grin badt guy
I don't understand the hype about it.. Mk Dem explain give me if there is one speciality about it I don't know yet
Re: Buy Apple Iphone 7 And Get Fired - Chinese Company Issues The Warning by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 04, 2016
samintegrity:

those people don't deserve to live
Re: Buy Apple Iphone 7 And Get Fired - Chinese Company Issues The Warning by samintegrity(m): 12:17pm On Oct 04, 2016
lofty900:
those people don't deserve to live

Lol
Re: Buy Apple Iphone 7 And Get Fired - Chinese Company Issues The Warning by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 04, 2016
Only an assshole will waste his/her resources on that phone.... Tell me where the damn phone in the next 2 years.?

beautiful nonsense and absolute madness
Re: Buy Apple Iphone 7 And Get Fired - Chinese Company Issues The Warning by Kaybaba5(m): 2:55pm On Oct 04, 2016
Crazy world......
Re: Buy Apple Iphone 7 And Get Fired - Chinese Company Issues The Warning by wristbangle: 3:19pm On Oct 04, 2016
We need such rules in Nigeria. Though nobody except politicians, thieves and their relatives can afford it.

(1) (Reply)

Samsung J700F Flash File & Flash Tool Galaxy J7 / MTN, Airtel, Glo Or Etisalat. Which Network Is The Best And Why? / Top 15 Best Hacking Tools For Kali Linux On Adroid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.