Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,858 members, 7,844,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Business Idea Incubator - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Business Idea Incubator (479 Views)

I Have This Amazing Business Idea, But Scared To Quit My Job! / Can I Share My Idea With My Employer? / Google To Retain Brightest Talents with Startup Incubator 'Area 120' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Idea Incubator by sylvophobia: 10:12am On Oct 04, 2016
It is sad to note that a great number of business ideas are lost to history because entrepreneurs and/or investors lack the experience or network to take it to the next level.

Are you unemployed and in search for a good job?.Or do you have entrepreneurial skills and strategic business ideas?.We support candidates in their search for dream jobs. For those with strategic new business ideas, why not join our BUSINESS INCUBATOR program and get all the support you need including funding(SEED CAPITAL).

Call Sylvester on 07034203413/Andrew on 07033533742
OR
Any of the numbers on the creative ad

Re: Business Idea Incubator by Sukogomas: 12:19am On May 10, 2020
A business incubator is a company or organization that assists startups in developing their businesses. They do this by providing management training, office space and sometimes even money. Business incubators can be seen as catalysts for economic development, particularly at a local level.

Although comparable, business incubators are different from research and technology parks. Business incubators are more focused on startup and early-stage companies.

more here > https://www.sukfin.com/knowledge/business-incubators/

(1) (Reply)

Professional Exam Centers / ...... / Online Writing Becomes New Goldmine For Nigerians Skilled In Writing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.