Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,854 members, 7,862,799 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:53 AM

See What Death Did To Basketmouth The King Of Comedy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Death Did To Basketmouth The King Of Comedy (1869 Views)

Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia / Basketmouth Laments Over His N24,000 Meal In US [PICS] / Freeze Apologizes To Basketmouth, Fayose, TB Joshua, Festus Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What Death Did To Basketmouth The King Of Comedy by legit9ja(m): 10:40am On Oct 04, 2016
Nigerian Popular Comedian Basketmouth after recently announcing that he has decided to kick off The Lords of The Ribs Nigeria Tour with Port Harcourt November 20th 2016, said he lost his mother yesterday night been October 3rd he also disclosed the tragic incident this morning and wrote:

"Last night my angel left me, my first love stopped breathing and it's the deepest pain I've ever felt. I love you for every sacrifice you made to make me the man I am today, I've loved you through the tough times. I've loved you through happier days and all I can say at this point is that I will love you forever. I will miss you mummy". - May her soul rest in peace Amen.

May God in Heaven give him the strength to withstand the lost. RIP to his Mum!

Source/Photos: http://www.legit9ja.com/2016/10/see-death-basketmouth-commedian.html

(1) (Reply)

Anita Blast Adult Movie Producer Who Offered Her N945K To Appear In A Movie / See How Michelle Obama Celebrated Her Husband Barack On Valentine Day (photo) / 10 Years Ago: Remembering The Late Nollywood Actor Francis Agu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.