Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

See What Happened To Me Last Night - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / See What Happened To Me Last Night (713 Views)

See What Happened To This Guy After Using Love Portion On A Girl / What's The Funniest Thing That Has Ever Happened To YOU??? / See What Happened To This Guy That Smoked Weed For The 1st Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What Happened To Me Last Night by nuelnik(m): 11:23am On Oct 04, 2016
Last night was Awesome! I had only N4,000 Naira in
my wallet and I was very hungry. But I wanted to eat good food, so I went to one High Class Hotel at V.I and made an order of the most expensive meal and wine they had available. After the meals, the drinks and champagne, my bill was N35,500 but I told the waiter that I had only 3k and he
called the manager. Anyway, to cut the long story short, after being angry and disappointed in me, the manager handed me over to the Nigerian Police. On my way to the station, I gave the Police officers N2,000 and I was set free. I still have N2,000 wit me.
lol, this is what I call "Financial Management"
and I will do this again tomorrow. I'm going to SHERATON Hotels for dinner tomorrow... maybe you can join me for dinner if you won't mind us being arrested together. LOL

nueltech.com

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Ladies / Hilarious Joke / For Only Smart People!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.