Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai (42673 Views)

Arewa Consultative Forum Gives Conditions For Restructuring Of Nigeria / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Presidency Plotting To Scheme Tinubu Out Of APC Hierarchy – Yakasai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai by willibounce1(m): 4:22pm On Oct 04, 2016
Aboki wey dey crase... southwest is jealous of people who are all over the country begging for alms. People who live naturally as IDPs.. people who intentionally give birth to lots of children just to use them to beg for alms... people who are terrorist ..dan iska

6 Likes

Re: Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai by Lilimax(f): 4:31pm On Oct 04, 2016
KingAdegoke:
any problem?
tongue
Re: Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai by toye440: 4:37pm On Oct 04, 2016
undecidedYoruba:
In other words, Yorubas are the problem with Nigeria

for all I know d day Yoruba ppl decide to secede it will b d last time u will ever here of a Country Nigeria.
This old man really proofs ffk right they r not to be trusted

3 Likes

Re: Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai by Blue3k(m): 4:37pm On Oct 04, 2016
willibounce1:
Aboki wey dey crase... southwest is jealous of people who are all over the country begging for alms. People who live naturally as IDPs.. people who intentionally give birth to lots of children just to use them to beg for alms... people who are terrorist ..dan iska

Ask them they know they are laggard economicly. They know they are leaches on Southern productivity. I just see this as step closer to goal fiscal federalism nairaland proposed already.

"the agitation for restructuring is concentrated among the south west people of southern Nigeria. The whole aggression originated form Action Group, and the intention was to deny the North the benefit of the population and land mass."
Re: Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai by ManMountain(m): 4:46pm On Oct 04, 2016
SharkTank:

You have insulted me personally twice and I haven't insulted you and you think it is me who need to have my head examined?

Explain how you've been insulted.

1 Like

Re: Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai by samsono30: 4:47pm On Oct 04, 2016
when a senseless man talks, a senseless note come out of his mouth. So not surprise. What do you have to be envy of. OLD ALMAGIRI talking man. After all Gej did for they northerners what did they pay him back with? All these northern elite are evil and they are the problems we have in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai by samsono30: 4:53pm On Oct 04, 2016
proxillin:
Brain problems here.

It shows Yorubas are not cowards and not anybody's slave. They stood up against hausas.

So the notion of "slave/Master" is false now. Afterall Yorubas are not always in terms with Hausas.

GEJ made Hausas and Yorubas unite against himself.

Remember Buhari was a bad brand name in Yoruba land when Yorubas voted for GEJ enmass. But GEJ did not value that support, Yoruba turned back on him.

Yorubas always fighting for their interest...no hard feelings...Tomorrow, we might support an Igbo candidacy if its in our best interest.

Are u minding the old fool, if not for yorubas that gave power to them what good is an hausa man to Ngerians? The northern elites knows once Nigeria is restructured, is only they North that will suffer it because the are enjoying the National allocation being shared and with all they allocations they have received all this yrs, wat av they achieve with it? Despite all the effort to fight corruption, how many nothern politicians are they after? Non, all they politicians they are persecuting are southerners most especially the SW but no body is complaining. Even on this issue of Boko Harram, is it not because the were given Niger Delta armnesty they decided to form that Boko haram so the can also benefit from armnesty so that the northern elite can enrich their selves too. If am lying go and google hw much federal government is bubgetting for north east, despite all, what have they North contribute to the development of this country since oil came into existiance? Nothing, except crisis killing other region who are not hausas in the name of religion. Today one old fool comes out to tell us the don't want restructuring because of the awoof the are getting, enslaving their people with religion and denying them from being educated, and keeping them away from civilization. Every part of this country is advance one way or the other except north despite having the highest number of president that ruled in this country. Let the truth be said we must restructre this country if they like it or not, even if it takes this country to divide.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 04, 2016
T9ksy:

I wonder o!!! So in other words, he will prefer the status quo even though he claimed shamefacedly and sadly have been supported unambiguously so far by my yeastern brothers............

Can we then assume that our yeastern brothers are in agreement with all the kano-based elder Statesman, Alhaji Tanko Yakasai, opined concerning the yorubas and the state of the nation?

These (yeastern) folks are truly afflicted with a VANQUISHED SYNDROME.

The hatred they hold for the yorubas borders on the obsessive margin and far outweighs that which they reserve for the hausa/fulanis who slaughtered them with gusto in the last civil war.

Why are u going on about the Easterners when this has nothing to do with em. Don't u know u sound just like those u are accusing of obsession?

8 Likes

Re: Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai by Decryptor(m): 4:56pm On Oct 04, 2016
iamodenigbo1:
North will always look down on my South West neighbors I don't know why.after sacrificing everything for them

And South West will NEVER learn from it! Only a fool does the same thing twice and expects a different result!

4 Likes

Re: Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai by ManMountain(m): 4:57pm On Oct 04, 2016
I don't know why Ibos shook their dirty mouths into this matter and now crying foul.
They should have stand aside and let the Yoruba deal with this old fool grin

1 Like

Re: Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai by mrgafari(m): 5:02pm On Oct 04, 2016
I think we really need to see restructuring as an option in this country. cos we seem lost with our current political structure and seem to be moving in circles.

for those shouting afonjas and slaves. its time to think logically and put your bigotry aside. the real slaves are the hausa beggars,okada men, shoe shiners, porters that fill the streets of Lagos and other commercial centers. the almajiris too. they live below the poverty line yet there is little heat on their leaders to make things better.

same applies to the online ethnic gymnasts here. your leaders are too comfortable for a country in this kind of trouble. u exhaust all the heat you have here...afonja,ofemabu,iyemiri,flattie,backwards north,bubu,scratch face. yet outside there, the senator representing your constituency is living a life you can only dream of.....for doing nothing!

I've never seen where slaves are pointing out other slaves. walahi, olohun, chineke.....the real slaves are here on nairaland. willing ones ooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai by obaaderemi: 5:03pm On Oct 04, 2016
proeast:
What is there to envy about the North? Is it the poverty, disease, illiteracy, insecurity or what This man is deluded!
Not as deluded as the blind youths celebrating his words.
Re: Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai by MENELIK1: 5:12pm On Oct 04, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:

rochas is an Hausa man...and the fat Enugu governor is an nsukka man..he's not a real Igbo

Afonja slavegrin grin grin
Osu slave we know the real slaves here, Fulani attack in Enugu, the governor cried but Fulani attack in Ekiti the governor showed the Fulani how to behave among humans stop comparing osu slaves of the hausas with the great Yoruba tribe we are not mates

2 Likes

Re: Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai by 989900D: 5:20pm On Oct 04, 2016
Dem don dey sell Oshogbo weed for north? cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai by youngjoy(f): 5:21pm On Oct 04, 2016
lol this news swt oooo

1 Like

Re: Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai by francisbiz: 5:21pm On Oct 04, 2016
Diademk07:

Lol! You know the fool I'm talking about except if you ipob slaves want to shift the focus to yaself!
E pain you die! Face your masters.

3 Likes

Re: Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai by Dreadful: 5:22pm On Oct 04, 2016
KINGwax007:
Igbos, always losing in the end. Fighting a lost war be their trademark.

When u start having common sense, we go follow find our own common sense too.
Another afonja! Hahahahahahaha

4 Likes

Re: Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai by Poweredbreww: 5:23pm On Oct 04, 2016
seunmsg:

I will bookmark this thread and the comments made by majority of you ibos. Restructuring is now a Yoruba agenda and it does not concern the people of the south east. We will never forget.

CC: Izonpikin and other advocate of restructuring from the SE and SS.

This thread is an eye opener, i will never insult any Yoruba that mock there Biafra anymore. See them masturbating here cos of hatred, this same Tanko said they are ready to kill more Ibos if they dont stop talking about biafra but see them rejoicing on this thread like they won a trophy. Hypocrites dont end well.

3 Likes

Re: Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai by ManMountain(m): 5:31pm On Oct 04, 2016
Poweredbreww:

This thread is an eye opener, i will never insult any Yoruba that mock there Biafra anymore. See them masturbating here cos of hatred, this same Tanko said they are ready to kill more Ibos if they dont stop talking about biafra but see them rejoicing on this thread like they won a trophy. Hypocrites dont end well.

Those Osu slaves are vision-less. That is why no self respecting person take them serious about their useless Biafra call
The reason the Nigeria govt keep maltreating them at the slightest opportunity. grin

1 Like

Re: Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai by menix(m): 5:33pm On Oct 04, 2016
Strech:
Backward!!! AND YET RULLiNG AND CONTROLLIN YA BLACK NIGGA ASS FOR AGES. BIAFRA mY LEFT YANSH.

No wonder they discovered Coal in ya left yansh...

5 Likes

Re: Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai by Poweredbreww: 5:34pm On Oct 04, 2016
ManMountain:

Those Osu slaves are vision-less.
These reason the Nigeria govt keep maltreating them at the slightest opportunity. grin

Can you imagine them praising the man. You see why some people mock there biafra crap. I do support it before but will stop it henceforth. The tanko man insult Yorubas cos of restructuring which they(Shitgboes) also claim to want and fighting for and they are rejoicing like they won a trophy. Pathetic

3 Likes

Re: Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai by ManMountain(m): 5:40pm On Oct 04, 2016
Poweredbreww:

Can you imagine them praising the man. You see why some people mock there biafra crap. I do support it before but will stop it henceforth. The tanko man insult Yorubas cos of restructuring which they(Shitgboes) also claim to want and fighting for and they are rejoicing like they won a trophy. Pathetic

Igbos don't want anything close to restructuring, all these Biafra noise is the cries of a beaten child that want sweet (political appointments and recognition)

2 Likes

Re: Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai by Blue3k(m): 5:44pm On Oct 04, 2016
ManMountain:

Igbos don't want anything close to restructuring, all these Biafra noise is the cries of a beaten child that want sweet (political appointments and recognition)

You peaked my interest can you explain why. I want to understand. I know some that do that are politically inclined and in nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai by Charlesdock(m): 5:45pm On Oct 04, 2016
Now I know who is who. I will always support Restructuring, that Man can go to hell. But I am still confuse o what has the North contributed into Nigeria? Except produce leaders without direction. They are only afraid that they would suffer if Nigeria is restructured!

2 Likes

Re: Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai by Abcka811: 5:48pm On Oct 04, 2016
rapistomenka:
“from Action Group to UPN, to NADECO to PRONACO and probably to MONACO cheesy

Yorubas are being cut to size again by their masters.

Tinubu should better watch it else his hairy arsss will be bungled into kirikiri like a bale of okrika.

They did it to Awolowo and MKO....

I wonder when Afonjas will have common sense.

Awolowo fought, or pretended to fight, for regional autonomy. When the time came to get it (Aburi Accord), Awolowo joined Tanko Yakassai and his Caliphate to smother the opportunity, happily killing more than 2 million people to perpetuate the system he claimed to be fighting against.
Tinubu fought, or pretended to fight, for regional autonomy all the years gone by. When the time came to get it (National Conference), Tinubu joined Buhari and the Caliphate to sabotage it.

Today, Tinubu has openly disowned the agitation for regional autonomy. Do you see a similar pattern here between Awolowo`s and Tinubu`s actions?
Who is deceiving whom? They don`t mean what they say and they don`t say what they mean!
You forgot General Paul Diya. They jailed Obasanjo too. Thieffnubu is one deceiving himself here.

2 Likes

Re: Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 04, 2016
ManMountain:

Instead of you to face Yakassai, you are bashing Igbos. Please bash the North. Am waiting to see slaves bash their masters, but i just cant see it. Generational slave.

7 Likes

Re: Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai by MENELIK1: 5:50pm On Oct 04, 2016
AreaFada2:

So said Lamido Sanusi very clearly.

Fact is Yorubas are widely mistrusted. The Igbos open show it.

But Hausa-Fulani mostly conceal it so that they use Yorubas to keep hold of power.

Giving OBJ the presidency was to appease Yoruba people, so they can be used in the future. Still they gave it to their person of choice, OBJ.

A man who betrayed his own kinsman, Awo, and gave power to Shagari in the past. grin cheesy
Osu how I wish you know the meaning of betrayal!

2 Likes

Re: Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 04, 2016
Abcka811:
You forgot General Paul Diya. They jailed Obasanjo too. Thieffnubu is one deceiving himself here.

General Diya.
General Adisa.
Abiola
Kudirat
Akintola
Awolowo
Afonja.
Now Tinubu.

All of them DECIMATED by illetrate North.

6 Likes

Re: Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai by akuezi: 5:55pm On Oct 04, 2016
Join meridian life support and bid goodbye to recession and poverty all the rest of ur life.

Serious partners with meridian makes up to 500k monthly.

You can become a member by partnering with this organisation through your one time donation of N4000.

For more info contact 09032312585
Re: Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai by ajayidayo2012: 5:57pm On Oct 04, 2016
The son of a lion resembles a lion. The son of a low life thieving snake must resemble a low life thieving snake. So I'm sure ur stupid father is a lowlife thieving snake. I see people like u sweating like goats inside black Maria at the magistrate courts begging passers by for money as if we sent u to be 419. Criminal bastard
Re: Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai by babajero(m): 6:06pm On Oct 04, 2016
You see the foolishness am talking about? Can you imagine someone counting population and land mass as an achievement. While they overlook science and technology, which should be a pride.
Re: Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai by muller101(m): 6:23pm On Oct 04, 2016
Tanko from north spoke. Yorubas and ibos are now fighting. U 2 regions are naturally 5tupid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Patience Ifediora Becomes First African Female Sheriff Of Nottingham / Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) / FG To Review Salaries, Wages Of Ministries, Agencies And Parastatals - Ngige

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.