Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Going For My Visa Interview- Please I Need Advise! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Going For My Visa Interview- Please I Need Advise! (1001 Views)

Top Mistakes To Avoid During A Visa Interview / Simple Ways To Pass Your USA Embassy Visa Interview / About Going For My Visa Interview [immigrant] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Going For My Visa Interview- Please I Need Advise! by sleeknick: 2:00pm On Oct 04, 2016
hello people.
I will be going to the u.s embassy in Lagos by Thursday for my interview. this is actually my first time and I really don't know what to expect. it's a visitation visa.
for those of you with experience,
pls what are the likely questions that may come up, and apart from the required documents stated on their site, is there any other document I need to take along just in case?
pls I need someone to give me some tips. I would really appreciate.
thanks.
Re: Going For My Visa Interview- Please I Need Advise! by ring7(m): 2:08pm On Oct 04, 2016
Me still Dee Aba Døñ nooo,but book space here... Watch jenifas dairy you will see how sjhey was interviewed and what she answered .
Re: Going For My Visa Interview- Please I Need Advise! by SirAweezy(m): 2:11pm On Oct 04, 2016
sleeknick:
hello people.
I will be going to the u.s embassy in Lagos by Thursday for my interview. this is actually my first time and I really don't know what to expect. it's a visitation visa.
pls what are the likely questions that may come up, and apart from the required documents stated on their site, is there any other document I need to take along just in case?
thanks.

Grab the consular shirt through the tiny space when u get to his/her window. Lol what do u expect expect people to tell you? Face your demon sir. Best of luck! (U.S embassy now feeling like the gods of all embassy smh)

If only people know there many better countries than the USA wheew!!!

1 Like

Re: Going For My Visa Interview- Please I Need Advise! by Cutehector(m): 2:22pm On Oct 04, 2016
Tell them u coming to upgrade their country!
Re: Going For My Visa Interview- Please I Need Advise! by sleeknick: 2:22pm On Oct 04, 2016
SirAweezy:

Grab the consular shirt through the tiny space when u get to his/her window. Lol what do u expect expect people to tell you? Face your demon sir. Best of luck! (U.S embassy now feeling like the gods of all embassy smh)

hmmm...well thnx. it's my first time applying and also a fresh passport.
the company I work for is sponsoring the trip.

I just need possible questions that maybe asked
Re: Going For My Visa Interview- Please I Need Advise! by ring7(m): 2:30pm On Oct 04, 2016
Google it.
Re: Going For My Visa Interview- Please I Need Advise! by SirAweezy(m): 2:31pm On Oct 04, 2016
sleeknick:

hmmm...well thnx. it's my first time applying and also a fresh passport.
the company I work for is sponsoring the trip.

I just need possible questions that maybe asked

Mehn Dapada!!! For you bro...! Lol you ain't going anywhere. Well if your salary is in 6 digits monthly and it's an international company. You maybe lucky.. another only reason you will get this visa is that the consular is in a happy mood.
Re: Going For My Visa Interview- Please I Need Advise! by sunnydayasaba(m): 2:33pm On Oct 04, 2016
I think Youtube videos will help. Watch alot of it and learn how to answer questions. Be precise and brief when answering any question.

All d best.
Re: Going For My Visa Interview- Please I Need Advise! by Newbeginnings(m): 2:43pm On Oct 04, 2016
sleeknick:
hello people.
thanks.

I did a little research on it and found something on Naij and also some more..

Follow this link for naij https://ask.naij.com/travel/how-to-pass-us-visa-interview-in-nigeria-i23533.html

Follow this one for google search page https://www.google.com/search?q=how+to+prepare+for+a+visa+interview+in+Nigeria&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-ab&gfe_rd=cr&ei=ibHzV82CPbSN8QfRlIyYDQ

Hope it helps

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: Going For My Visa Interview- Please I Need Advise! by sleeknick: 2:44pm On Oct 04, 2016
SirAweezy:

Mehn Dapada!!! For you bro...! Lol you ain't going anywhere. Well if your salary is in 6 digits monthly and it's an international company. You maybe lucky.. another only reason you will get this visa is that the consular is in a happy mood.
it's an international company and my salary is six digits.
Re: Going For My Visa Interview- Please I Need Advise! by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 04, 2016
Oga enter travel section and find us thread. Its two there students and this one your applying for.. Your problem is solved...
Re: Going For My Visa Interview- Please I Need Advise! by justwise(m): 3:44pm On Oct 04, 2016

(1)

Air Peace Putting Passengers Lives At Risk / Transport Fare From Benin To Lagos / Missouri State University Students Let's Meet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.