Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

If Earth Were To Explode In 10 Hours, What Would You Do? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If Earth Were To Explode In 10 Hours, What Would You Do? (332 Views)

Youths Do Photoshoot In Lagos Traffic After Being Stuck For 5 Hours / Client’s Breasts Explode In Tattooist’s Face..watch Video / Gateway To Hell’ Volcano Set To Explode On Britain's Doorstep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Earth Were To Explode In 10 Hours, What Would You Do? by dollarprincess(f): 2:07pm On Oct 04, 2016
Go pick up my little brother.

Pick up my boyfriend.

Drive 6 hours to my sister’s.

Hope my other siblings meet us there.

Spend the last four hours in a giant, sibling-and-niece-and-nephew-and-sister-in-law pile.
Booze excessively for the last hour.

Probably wake up the next morning feeling awfully embarrassed that Y2K 2.0 was also a huge bust.

And also hungover enough to wish the earth actually did explode.

Source: https://www.quora.com/If-Earth-were-to-explode-in-10-hours-what-would-you-do
Getontopc
Re: If Earth Were To Explode In 10 Hours, What Would You Do? by CAPSLOCKED: 10:41pm On Oct 13, 2016
MASTXXBATE FOR ONE FINAL TIME.. CAN'T LET THIS WHOLE JAR OF VASELINE GO TO WASTE. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Make Money Online For Free / Do We Have To? / Procrastination: The Cancer Killing The Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.