Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Are You Between The Ages 24 - Above Looking For A Serious Relationship? Click - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Are You Between The Ages 24 - Above Looking For A Serious Relationship? Click (866 Views)

Serious Relationship Hookup For Men/women. / Looking For A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage / Are You Between The Ages 24 - Above And Looking For A Partner? Click This Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Between The Ages 24 - Above Looking For A Serious Relationship? Click by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 04, 2016
Counting Down to the years left to meet the right one? Let's help you shortlist eligible choices and connect you with your perfect match today. Send Us A Message Now.

Please kindly send a message on any of these platforms:

facebook.com/thebluntt
www.instagram.com/the.bluntt/
hellobluntt@gmail.com

with these details:
Name
Occupation
Partner specification ("what are you looking for in a man/woman"wink
Hobbies,
Likes/dislikes
Email address
Authentic & clear picture of yourself

Terms and Conditions Apply: https://business.facebook.com/notes/the-bluntt/halfway-terms-conditions/942754765868255

HalfWay is a FREE platform by The Bluntt and open to both Men and Women. No charges apply.

Re: Are You Between The Ages 24 - Above Looking For A Serious Relationship? Click by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 04, 2016
grin

I shud join this one... Who knows?

WE FOUND LOVE IN A HOPELESS PLACE wink

1 Like

Re: Are You Between The Ages 24 - Above Looking For A Serious Relationship? Click by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 04, 2016
Well... I couldn't agree less. You get to select who and who you'd like to be in contact with amongst the responses to your entry
TrapQueen77:
grin

I shud join this one... Who knows?

WE FOUND LOVE IN A HOPELESS PLACE wink
Re: Are You Between The Ages 24 - Above Looking For A Serious Relationship? Click by dj4real1990(m): 8:49am On Mar 04, 2017
Ayodeji by name , I need serious relationship my number 07039656289 or 08064445211
Re: Are You Between The Ages 24 - Above Looking For A Serious Relationship? Click by John1988(m): 8:14am On Mar 31, 2017
izuchukwu ojiakor by name from anambra but resides in jos plateau state need a serious girl for serious relationship which will lead to marriage 08137398341
Re: Are You Between The Ages 24 - Above Looking For A Serious Relationship? Click by obicaddy(m): 3:39pm On Mar 31, 2017
I'm Obi from Enugu State but reside in Jos. Need a lady for a serious relationship; 07038896503
Re: Are You Between The Ages 24 - Above Looking For A Serious Relationship? Click by Justdetruth: 4:37pm On Jun 06, 2017
I am a mature man in Lagos, I want a young and (MATURE )pretty and endowed Lady/woman who will need love all round anytime of the day she want it in Lagos (aged 18-45)and is willing to share pictures on whatsapp and I dont mind sharing mine too, to commence our friendship that may lead to mutual relationship..text or whatsap me ONLY on 09028799505. PLEASE TEXT ME IF YOU ARE READY FOR FUN.

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Beautiful Girl With An Outstanding Voice And Creative Singing Ability / I'm Still Single , I'm Still Wanted ! / Meet Singles @ BeachRave on Oniru Beach, Lagos:Saturday, June 27 (WITH PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.