Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,164 members, 7,835,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

What Do You Think? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Do You Think? (643 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think? by maingate: 8:56pm On Oct 16, 2009
Dear nairalanders, pls i really need your help on what to do concerning my future.
I am a graduate of accounting from a state university.immediately after my service year 3years ago, i venture into the telecommunication industry.I invested 7million naira and started well until my staff started defrauding the company. one example was when one of my staff absconded with 1million naira , i reported the case to the police and the guy was caught but the unfortunate thing is that the guys mother said the police should kill the guy because he is of no use to the family, (i have lost interest in the business).

THE REAL PROBLEM NOW IS WHAT KIND OF BUSINESS CAN I START WITH A CAPITAL OF 10 MILLION. VERY WILLING TO START BY 1ST OF NOVEMBER 09. PLS HELP
Re: What Do You Think? by kwaze(m): 10:56pm On Oct 16, 2009
There are different businesses you can venture into, but you need to make a very good feasibility study before you invest, you can look at transportation, Recharge card business, short sms code, Haulage biz, think of other services you can give to people in you neighbourhood, lagos etc. and you can get a return from it.

Its diverse, a lot to do. you can call for a chat if you wish 07025083908.
Re: What Do You Think? by Cwhyte(m): 2:17pm On Oct 18, 2009
If you are interested in magazine publications, sports to be precise, mail me and i'll send my proposal
cosmastee@yahoo.com
Re: What Do You Think? by goingGaGa: 6:05pm On Oct 18, 2009
listen up. becareful again so u dont get screwed.

But my principal advice is, dont put all your eggs in one basket. Am talking from experience.

There is this other buz u can do, but no time to go into full details here.

U can get me using africandude@yahoo.com

Regards
Re: What Do You Think? by ayodele123(m): 7:44pm On Oct 18, 2009
pls dont rush and dont be desperate or u will be messed up again.
be very very careful this time that u are starting out again.
transportation, bakery,poultry farming,Gsm recharge cards,restaurant business are money spinners but you need to do your homework thorouhly before starting.
Re: What Do You Think? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 18, 2009
I can immagine the situation you are in, because I was once in such a situation, but with a lower capital than yours and if one is not care ful, he/she may end up loosing everything.

You need God's Guidance to really make a difference in your life now. "He" listens like a father would listen to a son, just learn how to talk to him and he will give you the best advice there ever was to give. Are you a believer of the Word of God? If you are then go on your knees to receive your divine break through.

Furthermore, If you have lawyer friends, consult them, to find out how to break into The Real Estate Business. . It is a lucrative and viable one, if you've got connections.

Have a nice day and God Bless.

(1) (Reply)

Judgment Day For Bode George / Coantainer Needed / Do U Really Need And How Do U Get A Vat Number When U R Importing Goods?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.