Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,942 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

The Weeknd Shows Off New Short Haircut On ‘SNL’ Premiere - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Weeknd Shows Off New Short Haircut On ‘SNL’ Premiere (1113 Views)

“I Must Blow By Force” – Don Jazzy Takes Haircut To His Studio / Yvonne Jegede Fawole Shows Off New Body Weight In Black Gown / Phyno Shows Off New Hairstyle (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Weeknd Shows Off New Short Haircut On ‘SNL’ Premiere by nestic(m): 2:52pm On Oct 04, 2016
The “Starboy” singer previously told Rolling Stone in 2015 about his famous locks: “I want to be remembered as iconic and different.” He continued: “So I was like, ‘F*ck it — I’m gonna let my hair just be what it wants.’ I’ll probably cut it if it starts interfering with my sight. I can kind of see it right now. But if I cut it, I’d look like everyone else. And that’s just so boring to me.”
A source close to the singer told Us Weekly: “He cut his hair for the new album, to give it a fresher look to match the feel of the album. It was a deliberate decision like a lot of artists do. New album, new look. He has been trying not to be photographed to unveil it all in a very deliberate rollout.”

He showed off his new look on the season premiere of Saturday Night Live, where he was the musical guest and performed “Starboy” and “False Alarm.”

http://hollywoodlife.com/2016/10/03/the-weeknd-haircut-short-hair-snl-premiere-performance/

(1) (Reply)

Okiemute Having Fun In South Africa Just As Praiz Promised See Photos Here / Wizkid Biography, Profile And Age / Photo: Billionaire Femi Otedola & Family Travel To Celebrate Cuppy's New Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.