Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,702 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Recession: To Save Cost, I Still Live In My Old House- Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Recession: To Save Cost, I Still Live In My Old House- Saraki (493 Views)

N310m Was Never Stolen From Saraki's House: Saraki / Kaduna Killings: My Old Friend Has Finally Lost His Mind - Fani-kayode / Buhari; An Economic Illiterate, Recession To Last 5 Years – Diplomats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Recession: To Save Cost, I Still Live In My Old House- Saraki by Klogo: 3:08pm On Oct 04, 2016

Dr. Bukola Saraki has made it known that he has been living in the same old house he lives even before he emerged Senate President of Nigeria.

The interaction broke between Saraki and a Twitter user, who urged the Senate President to drop his official mansion in a bid to relieve the country of expenses in this recessionary situation.

But the response of the number 3 citizen of the country was quite shocking as Saraki, the former governor of Kwara state, clarified that he still lives in his old house.

The Tweeter user, Akin Akingbesote with handle @shogbo 1, had asked Saraki to support the sale of the “Sir @bukolasaraki, could you kindly support the sale of the mansions for our Senate President #sellnationalassets to save our economy.”

Of which Saraki responded by saying “As part of cost saving measures, I stay in the same house I have been way before I became Senate President. We will continue to do more.”

The social media user, Akingbesote, who did not stop at that proceeds to queried President Muhammadu Buhari to sell Aso Rock and Presidential jets.

“Sir @MBuhari , could you kindly sell Aso Rock and Presidential jets. #SellNationalAssets to save our economy.”

The subject of National Assets disposal has been one of the major topical issues making rounds recently.

When asked about his interest in buying any of the government properties, Dangote was quoted as saying he dare not buy any of them even if he was asked to buy on credit. Prominent among the assets is Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas (NLNG) Company.

Source: http://www.fellowpress.com/2016/10/04/recession-to-save-cost-i-still-live-in-my-old-house-saraki/
Re: Recession: To Save Cost, I Still Live In My Old House- Saraki by RexioKlasik(m): 3:38pm On Oct 04, 2016
I de sidon look.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu, Oyegun Feud Resurfaces After Edo Poll / Oyegun Disowns Anti-tinubu Protest / Property Owners Panic As Enugu Sets Up Demolition Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.