Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,127 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:51 AM

Another Hillarious Christian To Atheist Tale - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Another Hillarious Christian To Atheist Tale (650 Views)

Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads / PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Hillarious Christian To Atheist Tale by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 04, 2016
All ears grin cheesy

dblackninja:

Hell ke? Smh! cheesy Kindly open a thread for me & I'll gladly tell you how the deconversion from Christianity happened when my pastor failed to kill a succubus spirit I brought to him, by fire undecided
Re: Another Hillarious Christian To Atheist Tale by Touchnot01: 3:39pm On Oct 04, 2016
His pastor failed, and so he became an atheist.
Rational and logical reasoning has really been redefined.

2 Likes

Re: Another Hillarious Christian To Atheist Tale by zzzzy: 3:42pm On Oct 04, 2016
Kindly waiting for some interesting literature maybe he'd win a nobel price for it

1 Like

Re: Another Hillarious Christian To Atheist Tale by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 04, 2016
Let's give him time to spice it up grin
Re: Another Hillarious Christian To Atheist Tale by 4everGod1: 4:00pm On Oct 04, 2016
This tickles me real hard! He even said Succubus spirit.....hahahahaha.

So that made him an atheist. Golly gosh gosh these Atheists can have some comic reasons for jumping Ship...

This story deserves the colours of the rainbow....we are waiting o.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Hillarious Christian To Atheist Tale by dblackninja: 4:01pm On Oct 04, 2016
Smh grin Look at the name of the thread grin
Re: Another Hillarious Christian To Atheist Tale by dblackninja: 4:04pm On Oct 04, 2016
Muafrika2 Your cohorts have already hijacked the thread without knowledge of where I was coming from. Christians and dissociative reasoning eeh cheesy
Re: Another Hillarious Christian To Atheist Tale by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 04, 2016
dblackninja:
Muafrika2 Your cohorts have already hijacked the thread without knowledge of where I was coming from. Christians and dissociative reasoning eeh cheesy
You had already given us an introduction. We can see where this is going already ... cool

Hope the rest of the story will be ready today cheesy
Re: Another Hillarious Christian To Atheist Tale by dblackninja: 4:17pm On Oct 04, 2016
Muafrika2:

You had already given us an introduction. We can see where this is going already ... cool

Hope the rest of the story will be ready today cheesy
Sure brother, it will wink

1 Like

Re: Another Hillarious Christian To Atheist Tale by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 04, 2016
dblackninja:

Sure brother, it will wink
I can help with the editing. Just in case wink
Re: Another Hillarious Christian To Atheist Tale by yorhmienerd(m): 4:56pm On Oct 04, 2016
Muafrika2:
I can help with the editing. Just in case wink
LMAO!!

1 Like

Re: Another Hillarious Christian To Atheist Tale by yorhmienerd(m): 8:06pm On Oct 04, 2016
dblackninja still waiting
Re: Another Hillarious Christian To Atheist Tale by dblackninja: 8:58am On Oct 05, 2016
yorhmienerd:
dblackninja still waiting

Uhm bro, what are you waiting for?
Re: Another Hillarious Christian To Atheist Tale by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 05, 2016
dblackninja:

Uhm bro, what are you waiting for?

grin Someone got cold feet grin

(1) (Reply)

To The Church On Nairaland / Today Is All Saints' Day / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/11/16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.