Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu (36861 Views)

PDP National Caucus Meeting Holds In Abuja, At The PDP National Secretariat / Court Orders Sheriff To Immediately Vacate Party’s National Secretariat / Ali Modu Sheriff Storms PDP National Secretariat This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 04, 2016
The beginning of the fall of the Olympus (APC)

3 Likes

Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by richidinho(m): 3:41pm On Oct 04, 2016
are they in ghost mode? where is the pinshure grin

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:42pm On Oct 04, 2016
it's none of my interests, politicians will use and dump u learn ur lessons Nigerian youth

odikwa egwu ooooo

1 Like

Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by gfullmoon(m): 3:42pm On Oct 04, 2016
Aggrieved Peoples Congress (APC)

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by BrutalJab: 3:43pm On Oct 04, 2016
Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by Plus10(m): 3:45pm On Oct 04, 2016
Party built on lies and propaganda cannot stand the test of time.This is just the beginning.

3 Likes

Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:46pm On Oct 04, 2016
martineinstein:
who is dis one?

Where was tinubu when southwest voted for jonathan?

Take it or leave it:fashola,amechi,fayemi,amosun and ajimobi are d ones dealing with tinubu

in 2011 Tinubu voted for GEJ my guy and was heavily compensated....pls ask any ACN party man

3 Likes

Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by tempex88(m): 3:47pm On Oct 04, 2016
nice 1 mod, I just learnt a new word "deride"
Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by MONITZ: 3:48pm On Oct 04, 2016
Jagaban's cow is about to deliver an elephant,the coming weeks re surely pregnant and will definitely provide some dramas and comic relief.
Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by biggie73(m): 3:48pm On Oct 04, 2016
They should have done all these nonsense before or during the 2015 Presidential election. Not now.
Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by Btruth: 3:49pm On Oct 04, 2016
Shio! angry. Monkey no fine, but him mama like am now..... see me see trouble oooo.
Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by Mufasa27(m): 3:49pm On Oct 04, 2016
Na now una know say the man nor be God...

Foolish people undecided

1 Like

Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 04, 2016
chumada:
afonja cum zombies coming to defend their Jagaban
see their face like seun own lol,,no ban me oh

1 Like

Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by berrystunn(m): 3:50pm On Oct 04, 2016
Sick old men..

Some may not get to 2019.
Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by bigtt76(f): 3:51pm On Oct 04, 2016
Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by faitheverest(f): 3:54pm On Oct 04, 2016
#singing

1 Like

Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by Nnamdikalu: 3:54pm On Oct 04, 2016
Chai Tinubu has lost it all,a whole JAGABAN has been BANNED even by his own peepscheesycheesy :

6 Likes

Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by Baasebaa0570(m): 3:55pm On Oct 04, 2016
IVORY2009:
grin

Tinubu as the name implies is a mini god of the apc, the alfar and the omega of the apc, the altalk-una-do of the apc..... All aggrieve persons should look 4 another party! grin grin
yeap JAGABAN
Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by shaddoww: 3:55pm On Oct 04, 2016
martineinstein:
who is dis one?

Where was tinubu when southwest voted for jonathan?

Take it or leave it:fashola,amechi,fayemi,amosun and ajimobi are d ones dealing with tinubu
If truly dey are, den I feel pity 4 dem except Amaechi.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 04, 2016
ss, this is not our battle, seems afonja was not a myth after all,history is repeating itself, the Hausa-Fulani has used and is about to dump tinubu, just like it happened to afonja of the old oyo empire. No one from the south needs to empathize with tinubu, he should lick his wounds caused by his greed, he put us in this mess by aligning with incompetent buhari, he knew buhari was not capable but his greed, selfish interest and hate for jonathan made him align with buhari and now that it has backfired,he should luck his wounds and allow us to face better things like how we can come out of this recession

4 Likes

Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by nowpresence(f): 3:56pm On Oct 04, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Tinubu is APC and APC is Tinubu grin grin cheesy grin

cc Tonyebarcanista

These youths don't just get it grin

Thier hero PMB has been contesting since 2003, but he won the presidential election in 2015...

The day Tinubu shifts his camp to PDP it's a goodbye to APC and Buhari....

Just Northwest and Northeast cannot give you a Presidential shot grin grin grin

You seems to have forgotten about ss and se.

3 Likes

Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by hazyfm1: 3:56pm On Oct 04, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Tinubu is APC and APC is Tinubu grin grin cheesy grin

cc Tonyebarcanista

These youths don't just get it grin

Thier hero PMB has been contesting since 2003, but he won the presidential election in 2015...

The day Tinubu shifts his camp to PDP it's a goodbye to APC and Buhari....

Just Northwest and Northeast cannot give you a Presidential shot grin grin grin

Samuel you are very correct
Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by hazyfm1: 3:57pm On Oct 04, 2016
nowpresence:

You seems to have forgotten about ss and se.

You mean the Minority?
Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by shaddoww: 3:59pm On Oct 04, 2016
bigtt76:
Did he tell them he was 'God'? grin

It's to tell u dat dey themselves have always seem him as a god.
Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by LorDBolton(m): 4:02pm On Oct 04, 2016
BrutalJab:
[b] I don't know why yorubas will never learn, it beats me how they go about beating their chests shouting 'Sophistication' while everything is pointing to the contrary.

Benjamin Adekunle took his hatred for Igbos to another level during the civil war when he went about shooting women and children at the outskirts of Biafra while the hausa/fulani were watching. After using him, they disgraced him out of the army without any benefits such that he was looking for small contracts to feed himself before he died. At some point, his son was begging for donations to be made to take him to just Ghana for treatment. We are not even talking of taking him to the USA, Germany or UK oo, just to ordinary Ghana that we can trek into he could not afford it.

Obafemi Awolowo was also used by the hausa/fulani to wage the war against Igbos were he suggested that Biafran children by starved which lead to the death of so many. Awolowo was hoping that the hausa/fulani would compensate him by supporting him to become president but it only turned out he had been used and dumped. The northerners threw all their support behind their son Shagari and Awolowo was never president.

As though this was not enough, Babangida was about to arrest Awolowo(which would have been the second time the northerners would be arresting him if it had happened) and to avoid this disgrace, Awolowo had to commit suicide by drinking poison(I think Ratak).

Abiola the yoruba aare onakankanfo thought that he had the north all behind him only for them to cancel his electoral victory and throw him in prison. The hausa/fulani still went ahead to serve him a very special tea which he drank and died. They went a step further by dispatching his wife Kudirat to join him in eternity.

This brings us down to Bola Ahmed Tinubu aka BAT- jagajaga borgu. Like FFK said, Buhari is the spirit clearly behind Tinubu's woes. The hausa/fulani are out to destroy Tinubu and reduce him to one of those agberos running around Lagos shouting 'owomida' at the top of their voices. Again, another yoruba leader has been used and is being dumped.

I keep wondering why yorubas continue to mistake treachery for sophistication and cowardice for wisdom.
selah [/b]

Tinubu didn't miscalculate his alliance, he miscalculated his sons(political beneficiaries) you still don't get...

Buhari was supposed to be a stop-gap & become a 1-term president but it's all changed.

But no worries as far as AMBODE remains loyal...no shaking, have u forgotten some months ago he had a secret meeting with akpabio?

Buhari and his enemies r in for a surprise...tinubu ain't awolowo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 04, 2016
Tinubu has nothing to lose, Buhari has everything to lose.

Choose your fight rightly.

4 Likes

Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by blackprowler: 4:06pm On Oct 04, 2016
BrutalJab:
[b] I don't know why yorubas will never learn, it beats me how they go about beating their chests shouting 'Sophistication' while everything is pointing to the contrary.

Benjamin Adekunle took his hatred for Igbos to another level during the civil war when he went about shooting women and children at the outskirts of Biafra while the hausa/fulani were watching. After using him, they disgraced him out of the army without any benefits such that he was looking for small contracts to feed himself before he died. At some point, his son was begging for donations to be made to take him to just Ghana for treatment. We are not even talking of taking him to the USA, Germany or UK oo, just to ordinary Ghana that we can trek into he could not afford it.

Obafemi Awolowo was also used by the hausa/fulani to wage the war against Igbos were he suggested that Biafran children by starved which lead to the death of so many. Awolowo was hoping that the hausa/fulani would compensate him by supporting him to become president but it only turned out he had been used and dumped. The northerners threw all their support behind their son Shagari and Awolowo was never president.

As though this was not enough, Babangida was about to arrest Awolowo(which would have been the second time the northerners would be arresting him if it had happened) and to avoid this disgrace, Awolowo had to commit suicide by drinking poison(I think Ratak).

Abiola the yoruba aare onakankanfo thought that he had the north all behind him only for them to cancel his electoral victory and throw him in prison. The hausa/fulani still went ahead to serve him a very special tea which he drank and died. They went a step further by dispatching his wife Kudirat to join him in eternity.

This brings us down to Bola Ahmed Tinubu aka BAT- jagajaga borgu. Like FFK said, Buhari is the spirit clearly behind Tinubu's woes. The hausa/fulani are out to destroy Tinubu and reduce him to one of those agberos running around Lagos shouting 'owomida' at the top of their voices. Again, another yoruba leader has been used and is being dumped.

I keep wondering why yorubas continue to mistake treachery for sophistication and cowardice for wisdom.
selah [/b]

For ya mind now, u don display knowledge and wisdom. Kai, no hope for my dya Nigeria o. Which kain school dem this one go sef?

7 Likes

Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by KingsCity: 4:09pm On Oct 04, 2016
blackprowler:

For ya mind now, u don display knowledge and wisdom. Kai, no hope for my dya Nigeria o. Which kain school dem this one go sef?

I can see you dont like the truth

4 Likes

Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by Flets: 4:10pm On Oct 04, 2016
Blainz:

Tinubu could end up in Kirikiri if push comes to shove. The Northern elites don't play no games when it comes to political superiority. Power is back to the north and is not leaving soon no matter the level of scheming Tinubu attempts.

Anybody thinking the president in 2019 will be decided at the polls is high on fermented dung.

11 Likes

Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by starwar(m): 4:11pm On Oct 04, 2016
There is still hunger in the land oo.....I don't know when youth will wake up from their long sleep.......Our aged parents are dying day by day,they leave us useless and unemployed,they had no plans for our unborn children.....All they care about is their selfish interest,they lets us keep fighting each other over their selfishness,we keep fighting on tribe(Yoruba/igbo),we keep staying Yorubas are slavies to the north,keep seeing every igbo as a druglord......Youths wake up! wake up!!.....Our unborn children we curse us,stand up as team against these thieves be it tinubu,buhari any every other politicians taking away our future...Youths wake up!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by seguno2: 4:12pm On Oct 04, 2016
ogwomba:
Where is the stew?

For me this too early.
they can't push Tinubu away just like that, he must surely fight back.

The same way Obasanjo fought back when Abacha dealt with him.
Even Babangida knew that he had to keep a low profile until they figured out how to get rid of the ONLY man who was deemed fit to be our civilian president by ALL the five parties he created.
Sell by date is not for perishable products only.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by seguno2: 4:14pm On Oct 04, 2016
Blainz:

Please sir what does Buhari have to lose?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Musa Yar'adua With His Sons Umaru And Shehu Yar'adua: Throwback Photos / Lagos Releases List Of Critical Roads For Construction After Rainy Season / Mike Pompeo Visits Africa, Skips Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.