Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Ethiopian Protesters Attack Dangote's Factory (Photos) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ethiopian Protesters Attack Dangote's Factory (Photos) (35455 Views)

Inside Nigeria’s First Pencil And Toothpick Factory / Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) / Dangote Building Oil Refinery In Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ethiopian Protesters Attack Dangote's Factory (Photos) by wacoj(m): 10:17am On Oct 05, 2016
gudnex22:

read again but do it slowly this time.

It is either you are high or you are just a time waster!

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Protesters Attack Dangote's Factory (Photos) by hardbody: 10:18am On Oct 05, 2016
notoriousbabe:
stop insalting me I doesn't like it. I spoked my own english you speaks yours and everybody spoked their own english on nairaland and we are all happiness

Cool....now I got the drift. Apologies.....

My bad.

Flow with your style dude.

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Protesters Attack Dangote's Factory (Photos) by oxygen004: 10:22am On Oct 05, 2016
Lol........ Wen dangote go carry em brothers... Boko haram enta ethiopia them go become refugees in their own land hahaha ...... Ochi EZE
Re: Ethiopian Protesters Attack Dangote's Factory (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 10:24am On Oct 05, 2016
Idrismusty97:
Wetin come concern Dagote with your freedom? Na him dey hold am mumus. You just lost a potential ally, A wealthy one for that matter.
big businesses interfer with domestic politics in order to get favorable policies.
don't pretend u don't know.
Re: Ethiopian Protesters Attack Dangote's Factory (Photos) by ehissi(m): 10:25am On Oct 05, 2016
ba7man:
What would it have cost you to reply him nicely.

It will cost him nothing but good manners!

U know ehh, with the way hunger dey beat some people nowadays for this kind Change. Some people sell their Good manners as scrap, use am take buy amala, make hungry for nor kill them...lipsrsealed

So just free that your question abeg...... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ethiopian Protesters Attack Dangote's Factory (Photos) by MrHenshaw: 10:35am On Oct 05, 2016
GoogleAfrica:
A cement factory owned by Africa's richest man, Nigerian business tycoon Aliko Dangote, has been attacked by protesters in Ethiopia's Oromia region, the regional government has said in a statement.

The protests were in response to the deaths of at least 55 people in a stampede at a religious festival of the Oromo people on Sunday.

The protesters burnt trucks and machinery at the Dangote Cement Factory in Ada Berga, the state-affiliated Fana Broadcasting Corporate reports.

Protesters also allegedly freed prisoners after setting ablaze a police station in the Bule Hora area, FBC reports.

A court and government-owned vehicles were also torched, it adds.

Activists say the security forces opened fire at the festival, causing the stampede.

The festival was marred by protesters who chanted slogans demanding political freedom in Ethiopia.

The government has denied that the security forces opened fire, blaming the violence on "evil forces".

http://www.afrieyes.com/2016/10/a-cement-factory-by-africas-richest-man.html#more

Imagine Ethiopians. Dangote is busy bringing you guys a step further and you people enjoy 10steps backwards.Una impending Economic challenges still dey do press up.
Re: Ethiopian Protesters Attack Dangote's Factory (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 10:44am On Oct 05, 2016
Jealousy
Re: Ethiopian Protesters Attack Dangote's Factory (Photos) by teepsee(f): 10:46am On Oct 05, 2016
ehissi:

E dey for back of Shoprite building, Sambisa forest branch.........grin
hahahaha, grin

no wonder they are behaving like those people in that location lipsrsealed
Re: Ethiopian Protesters Attack Dangote's Factory (Photos) by mengho(m): 11:01am On Oct 05, 2016
That's why when I become a multi billionaire( which is very soon) I will try to site all my Important & valuable factories in my fathers & mothers village . atleast dis way them will never burn down my business.
Re: Ethiopian Protesters Attack Dangote's Factory (Photos) by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:11am On Oct 05, 2016
notoriousbabe:
stop insalting me I doesn't like it. I spoked my own english you speaks yours and everybody spoked their own english on nairaland and we are all happiness

My dear, I know you speak and write well. Your written English up there just gave you away.

Funny you!
Re: Ethiopian Protesters Attack Dangote's Factory (Photos) by gretblue: 11:23am On Oct 05, 2016
notoriousbabe:
Why did he builded it in Ethiopia and not here in Nigeria?
Leaders of tomorrow indeed,when and how did we get here?
Re: Ethiopian Protesters Attack Dangote's Factory (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 11:28am On Oct 05, 2016
gretblue:

Leaders of tomorrow indeed,when and how did we get here?
we goted here the year you were borned tongue tongue
Re: Ethiopian Protesters Attack Dangote's Factory (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 11:33am On Oct 05, 2016
ferhyntorlah:

My dear, I know you speak and write well. Your written English up there just gave you away.

Funny you!
aunty Feyintola how is you?oko yin nko? I mean oko not OKO grin grin
Re: Ethiopian Protesters Attack Dangote's Factory (Photos) by gretblue: 11:37am On Oct 05, 2016
notoriousbabe:
we goted here the year you were borned tongue tongue
Ooooo, I can see you are here to enjoy yourself. You got me.Hope you will not be carried away when it matters?
Re: Ethiopian Protesters Attack Dangote's Factory (Photos) by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:45am On Oct 05, 2016
notoriousbabe:
aunty Feyintola how is you?oko yin nko? I mean oko not OKO grin grin

We are all fine!

I can see Jenifa has "corrupted" you.

Take care.
Re: Ethiopian Protesters Attack Dangote's Factory (Photos) by Perfecttouch(m): 11:57am On Oct 05, 2016
gudnex22:

read again but do it slowly this time.
just quote and stop displaying ur foolishness online
Re: Ethiopian Protesters Attack Dangote's Factory (Photos) by omoplaycool(m): 11:58am On Oct 05, 2016
grin
notoriousbabe:
Re: Ethiopian Protesters Attack Dangote's Factory (Photos) by Perfecttouch(m): 11:59am On Oct 05, 2016
Vickiweezy:

SMH
But seriously, is reading that hard?
Abi u neva chop dis morning?
direct that question to ur father u this untrained idiot.u lot keep saying trash and none of you is reasonable enough to quote how dangote was involved or how he caused it
Re: Ethiopian Protesters Attack Dangote's Factory (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 12:00pm On Oct 05, 2016
gretblue:

Ooooo, I can see you are here to enjoy yourself. You got me.Hope you will not be carried away when it matters?
leaves me jo
Re: Ethiopian Protesters Attack Dangote's Factory (Photos) by Perfecttouch(m): 12:01pm On Oct 05, 2016
popsonbj:

Dangote was NOT the target but anything
the protesters sighted were burnt including government property.
Please,sentiment is not necessary here.
this is exactly what I wanted to hear.dangote never caused anything,they just channeled their frustration and anger to the wrong individual
Re: Ethiopian Protesters Attack Dangote's Factory (Photos) by hummerjeep12: 12:02pm On Oct 05, 2016
@HOLYWIZARD BOOM BOOM BOOM
Re: Ethiopian Protesters Attack Dangote's Factory (Photos) by Perfecttouch(m): 12:05pm On Oct 05, 2016
bluecircle470:

In what u read, did dey mention Dangote caused it? Why cnt u just read with understanding!
lol some of u need to go back to kindergarten .you quoted me when u don't even know what U are saying,are u sure ur head is correct?
Re: Ethiopian Protesters Attack Dangote's Factory (Photos) by Vickiweezy(m): 12:06pm On Oct 05, 2016
Perfecttouch:
direct that question to ur father u this untrained idiot.u lot keep saying trash and none of you is reasonable enough to quote how dangote was involved or how he caused it

Right now u've read it more than 20 times and be wondering why everyone is trying to correct help you.

But I won't show you where u're wrong.... Read it again, this time slowly.
Re: Ethiopian Protesters Attack Dangote's Factory (Photos) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 05, 2016
ebujany:
Hahahahah, evil forces indeed. African leaders with their zoo mentality. African police are same every were. Meanwhile Ethiopian /Nigerian government and lies are like........abeg who get that zuzu photo epp mi

Live From Abu Dhabi.....at your savis sir grin

Re: Ethiopian Protesters Attack Dangote's Factory (Photos) by bluecircle470: 12:10pm On Oct 05, 2016
Perfecttouch:
lol some of u need to go back to kindergarten .you quoted me when u don't even know what U are saying,are u sure ur head is correct?

Maybe u can com to reexamine it for me you scallywag. grin grin grin
Re: Ethiopian Protesters Attack Dangote's Factory (Photos) by goaldynboy: 12:13pm On Oct 05, 2016
I think dangote have been exploiting them the way mtn and multi choice have been doing here in Nigeria. Also his drivers might have been driving recklessly and causing unnecessary accidents the way they do on Nigerian roads. So the protesters capitalized on this opportunity to vent the anger they have been brewing against dangote!!! undecided
Re: Ethiopian Protesters Attack Dangote's Factory (Photos) by yodin: 1:08pm On Oct 05, 2016
notoriousbabe:

Engrishi ! Supu supu.....isorait
Re: Ethiopian Protesters Attack Dangote's Factory (Photos) by yodin: 1:17pm On Oct 05, 2016
mengho:
That's why when I become a multi billionaire( which is very soon) I will try to site all my Important & valuable factories in my fathers & mothers village . atleast dis way them will never burn down my business.

Hhmmm! Fathers and mothers in quote,now,how many mother gave birth to u?

This is the case of our national anthem.
Re: Ethiopian Protesters Attack Dangote's Factory (Photos) by basingstoke: 1:32pm On Oct 05, 2016
Holywizard:
Allah Akbar!!!

grin grin grin
Re: Ethiopian Protesters Attack Dangote's Factory (Photos) by engrshakespeare: 1:38pm On Oct 05, 2016
Vickiweezy:

SMH But seriously, is reading that hard? Abi u neva chop dis morning?
Can you just tell if you know
Re: Ethiopian Protesters Attack Dangote's Factory (Photos) by Lushka(m): 2:15pm On Oct 05, 2016
Holywizard:
Allah Akbar!!!

Boko Haram on Nairaland
Re: Ethiopian Protesters Attack Dangote's Factory (Photos) by oyeah786(m): 2:32pm On Oct 05, 2016
if they chant political freedom and also properties in dangotes company, then their is one explanation to that. for someone to own such investment in a country like Ethiopia must also have a guaranteed control of its political affairs. what do you think its just my own point here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mohammed Indimi Delivers Speech At Harvard University; Has No Formal Education / Multi-choice MD, Spokesperson To Face Contempt Of Court Charge Over Dstv / Femi Otedola Vacations With His Family In Monaco, Plays Golf With His Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.