Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,140 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:00 AM

Mechanical Engineering Thread: For The Machines Only! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Mechanical Engineering Thread: For The Machines Only! (854 Views)

Mathematics/stastistics Vs Mechanical Engineering / ***moderator Pls Unlock The Chemical Engineering Thread**** / Mechanical Engineering Thread:for The Machines Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mechanical Engineering Thread: For The Machines Only! by Myluv1: 9:57pm On Oct 16, 2009
@ Puskin, you're the man, Thanks alot.
@Lightwalk, , and machine auxiliaries(friends)
Re: Mechanical Engineering Thread: For The Machines Only! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 21, 2009
Do you mean Mech engineers are machines?
Re: Mechanical Engineering Thread: For The Machines Only! by ESEL: 9:53pm On Oct 23, 2009
Its pretty good to meet co mechanical engineers.
Re: Mechanical Engineering Thread: For The Machines Only! by ESEL: 10:03pm On Oct 23, 2009
The so called Mechanical Engineers can develop their career in so many units. I have chosen Automobile Service and it has been pretty working fine for me. wanna join? I dont mind giving out some hints freeeeeeeeeee
Re: Mechanical Engineering Thread: For The Machines Only! by Nobody: 1:25am On Oct 24, 2009
i don't mind if it's free. The best things in Life are free, lol.
Re: Mechanical Engineering Thread: For The Machines Only! by ESEL: 8:29am On Oct 24, 2009
You could send me your E-mail so i will get some stuffs across to you.
Re: Mechanical Engineering Thread: For The Machines Only! by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 24, 2009
Come join my social network www.chipmunkey.ning.com you, we will get to meet there and talk better.
Re: Mechanical Engineering Thread: For The Machines Only! by cashful(m): 11:12pm On Oct 26, 2009
i would love if you guys can share your experiences as mechanical engineers, also about the sector which you work and prospects for upcoming graduates and the likes
Re: Mechanical Engineering Thread: For The Machines Only! by heba66: 2:38am On Nov 13, 2009
Hi,
Thanks for your most important topic. You can go through Freelancer.com
Are you looking for some extraordinary Mechanical Engineers ? Do not worry just visit Freelancer.com . There are thousands of coders are waiting for you. They are very experienced and very cheap. Use this 'NUTSANDBOLTS' coupon word to get some extra opportunity.
Have a nice time
bye

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Students Of Aviation In Zaira / Medical/ Pharmaceutical Representatives Or Marketers / What Skill Can I Acquire For Myself? Your Ideas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.