Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,729 members, 7,820,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

My Experience With UBA Bank - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Experience With UBA Bank (590 Views)

Soldier Slaps Policeman At Sokoto UBA ATM / UBA, First Bank Robbed In Lapai Niger State, 2 Policemen, Banker Killed (Graphic / DPO Battered By Female UBA Banker In Lagos Hospitalised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With UBA Bank by mesheikh(m): 4:56pm On Oct 04, 2016
First of all you should knw im really pissed and angry right now so im jst writing dis d way it flows.....
I used to think first bank is bad but I think UBA is the worst bank i've come in contact with, Not only that their workers are slow nd annoying but also their ATM is the worst.
Dis afternoon I went to d nearest bank wit lesser ATM queues which happens to b UBA bank. I followed queue till it reached my turn.
I slotted my GT master card, typed ma password, withdrawal, 20k(MY LAST CARD nd na borrow I borrow am sef to solve sum issues lyk dat).. so d ATM started making thatt krrrrrrr sound like its counting d money, it kept on making d sound 4 like 3-4minutes (na dia I knw say wahala dey). My phone vibrated in my pocket on checking d phone I saw an alert that 20,000 was debited from ma acct (how can dis people say i've debited money form my acct nd d ATM haven't given me any cash yet) Then all of a sudden d ATM wrote shutting down it started singing 1 yeye song nd after some seconds it was finally off. I was standing there helplessly waiting 4 a miracle wen the ATM on itself again, dat anoyin advert song again, after 3-5minutes of rebuting, d machine wrote out of service.
I went inside d bank, met d costumer care agent, laid my complain, d woman told me to give her 20mins that she's busy nw.
After 25mins I went bck to her she said shes still busy, I should wait. To cut d long story short, the woman didnt attend to me till after almost an hour..
She asked me my name and if its a UBA bank ATM card, I said no its a GTbank card, she said shes sorry she cant give me d card its PROTOCOL nd for the alert I received about my account been debited without receiving any cash, I should go to my bank and complain. I explained how badly I needed d money, she should help me pls, she already waste 1hour waiting for her and she should look at her time before i'll get to any gtbank its already 4pm and if I miraculously happen to lay the complain today, is she sure i'll get my money today? she said she's sorry there is nothing she can do to help me.
I walked to d UBA manager's office and complained to d woman there, she told me its protocol bla bla bla... I noticed she doesnt even understand the situation am in, I switched from english to pidgin to hausa, na protocol say make ATM Swallow my card?? Ko protocol ya ce machine yamutu haka kawai ba dalili??
The manager was just talking plenty.. I was so pissed I couldnt take it anymore I stood up nd left, I knew if I should add a second there then I might land that manager a dirty slap..
Right nw im pissed dont want anytin to do with UBA... infact if u are my friend nd u are banking with UBA jst unfriend, defriend infact jst disconnect urself from me. And if u tinking of banking with UBA Please DON'T..
Re: My Experience With UBA Bank by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 04, 2016
Take it easy okay
That's the standard protocol which is even to customers interest.

Take a situation where someone who is not even the owner of the card but saw when the card got trapped and went inside to demand for the card
Re: My Experience With UBA Bank by mesheikh(m): 5:30pm On Oct 04, 2016
kenonze:
Take it easy okay
That's the standard protocol which is even to customers interest.

Take a situation where someone who is not even the owner of the card but saw when the card got trapped and went inside to demand for the card

Bross read dat story again
Re: My Experience With UBA Bank by Vomm: 5:30pm On Oct 04, 2016
Sowieeeeeeee!!!
I just defriend u! undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Wanted / Married Man Was Paraded For Stealing Pot Of Soup / Man Steals 12 Wraps Of Fufu And A Pot Of Soup In Bayelsa Cus Of Recession (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.