Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,319 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

President Buhari’s “change Begins With Me” Campaign Criticized On The Economist - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari’s “change Begins With Me” Campaign Criticized On The Economist (522 Views)

Buhari And Osinbajo Wearing Caps In Support Of 'Change Begins With Me' / 'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent / Buhari To Launch ‘change Begins With Me’ Campaign On Thursday-the Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari’s “change Begins With Me” Campaign Criticized On The Economist by General101(m): 6:11pm On Oct 04, 2016
It appears that the "Change Begins With Me" campaign set up by President Buhari was a success, as he was backed up by student leaders all over Nigeria. Little did we know that The Economist, had eyes and ears on this event and literally addressed the campaign as Buhari's method of taming Nigerians...

Read More Here>>> http://futocrack.com/president-muhammadu-buharis-change-begins-with-me-campaign-hits-the-economist-website/

(1) (Reply)

Senators Get Angry After Colleague Calls FCT A “rotten Pampered Child” / Only Little People Pay Taxes Politicians & Corporate Bums Do Not / BREAKING: House Clears 3 Lawmakers Accused Of Sexual Misconduct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.