Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Whats The Easiest And Cheapest Route To Anyigba From Lagos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Whats The Easiest And Cheapest Route To Anyigba From Lagos (1136 Views)

What Is The Best And Cheapest State In Nigeria To Start Up Life? / What's The Cheapest Route From Lagos To Ghana / Please Help With The Cost And Cheapest Route To Abeokuta From Portharcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whats The Easiest And Cheapest Route To Anyigba From Lagos by Etsse(f): 6:40pm On Oct 04, 2016
Help pls, i want to travel from sango-ota to anyigba,kogi state and need directions. Travellers in the house, where and how do i board buses to get there?
Re: Whats The Easiest And Cheapest Route To Anyigba From Lagos by dajoaneke(m): 7:51pm On Oct 04, 2016
From Sango Ota look for Ayobo street., a the middle of the sreet you will see one korro. Enter the korro and pass through the bush. Keep going no matter what you see. After seven rivers and banana plantation you will burst out at Lokoja. From there board a bus to your destination. I'm glad to help,.

(1) (Reply)

When I Think I Have Seen It All / Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa / Help Me Nigerians Living In Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.